We are four ladies who are going to be touring Spain in the fall. We need hotels for Granada and Cordaba. We are looking for a nice hotel not expensive, probably a three or four star. We would want to be near shopping and restaurants and a bit of night life. Do you have suggestions for places not to miss, some favorite restaurants. Want to spend about 100 Euros a night for double.
Spain in September - hotels near plaza in Grenada.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal Trip
- 2 HELP people from DONBASS!
- 3 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 4 history museums or locations
- 5 Dining at the Eiffel Tower: 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant Review
- 6 One week in Spain, late May
- 7 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 8 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 9 Pyrenees logistics
- 10 Northern Europe in April-May
- 11 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 12 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 13 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 14 Normandy and Loire
- 15 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 16 Hotels/B&B's in Monterosso
- 17 malta
- 18 First time Ireland trip
- 19 Need Advice! Munich to Strasbourg to Paris
- 20 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 21 Iwango went…to Nice
- 22 5 Observations About Paris
- 23 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 24 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 25 A Duty Nobly Done — Anselm and Margriet in Flanders and Picardy