I posted in Oct of last year taking our first trip to Spain for 17 days in Sept-Oct. I still have a tentative itinerary:
My wife and I will rent a car in Madrid and fly to Barcelona from Bilbao. We will take the train to Madrid. Any suggestions on hotels, restaurants, the vineyards of La Rioja would be appreciated. Some travelers say San Sebastian as a home base, others Bilbao.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 사설안전놀이터추천∞√∞boXX88.com(코드Bc88)【카톡:UK888※》kimD 해외스포츠배팅
- 2 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 3 London dining service charge
- 4 Norwegian air
- 5 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 6 3 Wake-up calls
- 7 What clothes?
- 8 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 9 Advance Booking for Spain
- 10 Classical Performance St Petersburg and Moscow in August
- 11 Mechlen or Leuven as a base city?
- 12 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 13 The Rain in Spain and more
- 14 Italy Itinerary: Rome and Amalfi
- 15 When did an Italian postage stamp cost 0.52 euros
- 16 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 17 collecting tickets for early alhambra visit
- 18 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 19 Afternoon Tea @ London
- 20 Car to Heathrow: what time to order?
- 21 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 22 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 23 Berlin bans Airbnb apartment letting
- 24 London Paris
- 25 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris