I posted in Oct of last year taking our first trip to Spain for 17 days in Sept-Oct. I still have a tentative itinerary:
My wife and I will rent a car in Madrid and fly to Barcelona from Bilbao. We will take the train to Madrid. Any suggestions on hotels, restaurants, the vineyards of La Rioja would be appreciated. Some travelers say San Sebastian as a home base, others Bilbao.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 2 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 3 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 4 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 5 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 6 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 7 Planning a European Trip
- 8 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 9 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 10 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 11 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 12 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 13 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 14 Where to stay in Reykjavik
- 15 Italian lakes
- 16 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 17 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 18 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 19 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 20 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 21 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 22 Andalucia itinerary help
- 23 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 24 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 25 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh