I posted in Oct of last year taking our first trip to Spain for 17 days in Sept-Oct. I still have a tentative itinerary:
My wife and I will rent a car in Madrid and fly to Barcelona from Bilbao. We will take the train to Madrid. Any suggestions on hotels, restaurants, the vineyards of La Rioja would be appreciated. Some travelers say San Sebastian as a home base, others Bilbao.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 2 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 3 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 4 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 5 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 6 Athens Help
- 7 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 8 Transport for local Venice travel
- 9 London vacation rental agency
- 10 Sim Card
- 11 Restaurant recommendations in Sicily
- 12 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 13 Borghese Gallery Question
- 14 Experiencing London and Scotland by Sleeper Train
- 15 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 16 SE ITALY
- 17 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 18 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 19 Will Bottle of Champagne Pass Thru Customs at Athens Airport Upon Arrival?
- 20 Sicily help
- 21 Lunch stop with view of Rio–Antirrio Bridge
- 22 Towns around Lucca
- 23 Cork questions
- 24 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 25 Italy Vacation