I posted in Oct of last year taking our first trip to Spain for 17 days in Sept-Oct. I still have a tentative itinerary:
My wife and I will rent a car in Madrid and fly to Barcelona from Bilbao. We will take the train to Madrid. Any suggestions on hotels, restaurants, the vineyards of La Rioja would be appreciated. Some travelers say San Sebastian as a home base, others Bilbao.
spain in Sept-Oct.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice - things to do?
- 2 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 3 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 4 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 5 France, Italy, Ireland ?
- 6 Euro quiz # 89 - Potpourri
- 7 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 8 Split to Venice. Help!
- 9 Can I buy "plus size" clothes in France?
- 10 London & Area Itinerary Help
- 11 Any French Riviera Beach Reccs?
- 12 Please review ireland golf and sight seeing trip for beginning of May
- 13 Victoria and Albert Museum
- 14 Keeping in touch with young children while in Europe
- 15 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 16 Sardinia but only 4 days..
- 17 Naples and Salerno
- 18 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 19 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 20 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 21 Croatian Itenerary Help
- 22 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 23 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 24 Help on Norway please - too much to cover too little time.
- 25 Day on the Rhine