I posted in Oct of last year taking our first trip to Spain for 17 days in Sept-Oct. I still have a tentative itinerary:
My wife and I will rent a car in Madrid and fly to Barcelona from Bilbao. We will take the train to Madrid. Any suggestions on hotels, restaurants, the vineyards of La Rioja would be appreciated. Some travelers say San Sebastian as a home base, others Bilbao.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Versailles
- 3 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 4 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 5 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 6 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 7 driving from prague to salzburg
- 8 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 9 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 10 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 11 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 12 Swiss Half Fare Card
- 13 Germany train help!
- 14 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 15 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 16 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 17 Sicily
- 18 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 19 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 20 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 21 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 22 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 23 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 24 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 25 Bridging the gap between US and Europe