I posted in Oct of last year taking our first trip to Spain for 17 days in Sept-Oct. I still have a tentative itinerary:
My wife and I will rent a car in Madrid and fly to Barcelona from Bilbao. We will take the train to Madrid. Any suggestions on hotels, restaurants, the vineyards of La Rioja would be appreciated. Some travelers say San Sebastian as a home base, others Bilbao.
spain in Sept-Oct.
- 1 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 2 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 3 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 4 Travel by train or bus
- 5 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 6 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 7 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 8 Planning a holiday
- 9 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 10 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 11 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 12 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 13 Advises for trip to Russia
- 14 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 15 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 16 Amsterdam, Paris, and Bruges
- 17 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 18 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 19 Christmas Markets / Christmas experience.
- 20 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 21 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 22 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 23 Driving where to stop question June 2014
- 24 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 25 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.