I posted in Oct of last year taking our first trip to Spain for 17 days in Sept-Oct. I still have a tentative itinerary:
My wife and I will rent a car in Madrid and fly to Barcelona from Bilbao. We will take the train to Madrid. Any suggestions on hotels, restaurants, the vineyards of La Rioja would be appreciated. Some travelers say San Sebastian as a home base, others Bilbao.
spain in Sept-Oct.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 2 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 3 Budget for 3 Month's
- 4 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 5 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 6 Italian cooking classes
- 7 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 8 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 9 Breaking out of the Nutshell: Oslo, Bergen, the Sognefjord and Copenhagen
- 10 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 11 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 12 Fjords, How To?
- 13 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 14 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 15 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 16 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 17 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 18 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 19 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 20 London visit
- 21 Questions for my German friends
- 22 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 23 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 24 21 Days in Central Europe
- 25 Driving to Paris... Parking?