I posted in Oct of last year taking our first trip to Spain for 17 days in Sept-Oct. I still have a tentative itinerary:
My wife and I will rent a car in Madrid and fly to Barcelona from Bilbao. We will take the train to Madrid. Any suggestions on hotels, restaurants, the vineyards of La Rioja would be appreciated. Some travelers say San Sebastian as a home base, others Bilbao.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Palermo Apartment
- 2 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 3 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 4 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 5 Help with Italy Itinerary
- 6 Camogli and surrounds
- 7 travel fan 220v?
- 8 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 9 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 10 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 11 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 12 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 13 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 14 Barcelona - places to stay
- 15 Need advice on Seville-Tarifa/Tangier-Malaga itinerary
- 16 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 17 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 18 SKIP THE LINE TICKETS TO VERSAILLES AND LOUVRE
- 19 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 20 Europe in October!
- 21 B&Bs in Ireland
- 22 Help me choose between two hotels in the Lot
- 23 Moldova and Transnistria
- 24 What is the best flight itinerary from Los Angeles to Granada, Spain
- 25 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)