I posted in Oct of last year taking our first trip to Spain for 17 days in Sept-Oct. I still have a tentative itinerary:
My wife and I will rent a car in Madrid and fly to Barcelona from Bilbao. We will take the train to Madrid. Any suggestions on hotels, restaurants, the vineyards of La Rioja would be appreciated. Some travelers say San Sebastian as a home base, others Bilbao.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 2 Hamam Istanbul?
- 3 Rue des Rosiers
- 4 Holiday in Austria
- 5 Paris Under Seige...
- 6 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 7 sfo to europe
- 8 First Trip to Europe!
- 9 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 10 visa appointment experience
- 11 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 12 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 13 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 14 Italian Riviera
- 15 Switzerland in mid-April
- 16 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 17 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 18 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 19 Scotland Trip
- 20 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 21 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 22 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 23 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 24 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 25 What to take to Germany