I posted in Oct of last year taking our first trip to Spain for 17 days in Sept-Oct. I still have a tentative itinerary:
My wife and I will rent a car in Madrid and fly to Barcelona from Bilbao. We will take the train to Madrid. Any suggestions on hotels, restaurants, the vineyards of La Rioja would be appreciated. Some travelers say San Sebastian as a home base, others Bilbao.
spain in Sept-Oct.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 2 A drive in Europe
- 3 Europe in 21 days
- 4 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 5 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 6 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 7 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 8 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 9 Munich to Lyon (10 nights) --- help needed with itinerary please
- 10 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 11 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 12 UK for 12 days !
- 13 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 14 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 15 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 16 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 17 London hotel
- 18 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 19 Your Advice: Bosphorus Cruise. Ortakoy and Dolmabahce Palace
- 20 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 21 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 22 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 23 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 24 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 25 Hotel in Venice