I am planning to travel to Spain from 15th March to 27th March. I have heard that there is a festival on 17th in Madrid. Because of which hotels are expensive and unavailable. Also because of easter everything is expensive. How true is this and is there any way I can cut down on my expenditure without changing the dates.
My rough itinerary is as follows:
Madrid 2 days
Marbella 4 days
Barcelona 4 days
Costa brava 2 days.
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노사이트❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】＼바카라사이트 ❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】
- 2 카지노사이트❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】＼바카라사이트 ❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】
- 3 카지노사이트❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】＼바카라사이트 ❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】
- 4 카지노사이트❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】＼바카라사이트 ❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】
- 5 카지노사이트❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】＼바카라사이트 ❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】
- 6 Which area to stay in London
- 7 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 8 Villa Ephrussi Rothschild
- 9 Algarve - is it for me?
- 10 Amsterdam Anne Frank House
- 11 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 12 Itinery help Crete
- 13 Naples + Walking Tour
- 14 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 15 Purchasing Kosta Boda in Stockholm. Firsts and seconds
- 16 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 17 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 18 TIM in FCO - update
- 19 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 20 16 days in France and Italy
- 21 Street parking in Barcelona?
- 22 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 23 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 24 Swiss Train Travel Help
- 25 Madrid food advice needed