I am planning a trip to Spain June 11 to July 2. Taking my husband and 9 year old daughter. I was born and raised in Spain. So excited to show my husband and daughter all that I can in 3 weeks. We will be landing in Madrid, visiting with a relative there then headed to Extremadura. I thought of renting a car and going thru Toledo Cuidad real and Cordoba, Sevilla. After some reading I am wondering if taking a train would be a better experience for my husband and daughter.... As a child growing up I remember taking this trip in the car many many times! So much I want to share with them the castles, the scenery, the food my country! Any help or ideas would so be grateful and helpful.
Spain in June to July
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 2 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 3 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 4 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 5 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 6 Nice Video about Poland
- 7 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 8 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 9 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 10 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 11 France/Italy Itinerary Check
- 12 Estonia Amber
- 13 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 14 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains
- 15 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 16 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 17 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 18 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 19 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 20 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 21 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 22 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 23 9 days in turkey
- 24 Burg Eltz
- 25 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)