I am planning a trip to Spain June 11 to July 2. Taking my husband and 9 year old daughter. I was born and raised in Spain. So excited to show my husband and daughter all that I can in 3 weeks. We will be landing in Madrid, visiting with a relative there then headed to Extremadura. I thought of renting a car and going thru Toledo Cuidad real and Cordoba, Sevilla. After some reading I am wondering if taking a train would be a better experience for my husband and daughter.... As a child growing up I remember taking this trip in the car many many times! So much I want to share with them the castles, the scenery, the food my country! Any help or ideas would so be grateful and helpful.
Spain in June to July
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 2 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 3 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 4 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 5 Three ferries to Mull
- 6 DIRECT trains from Rome FCO Airport to Venice start 12/14/2014
- 7 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 8 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 9 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 10 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 11 Chamonix to Paris by Train
- 12 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 13 All Set To Go!!
- 14 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 15 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 16 Euro Trivia Quiz #13... Classical Musicians/Composers Home Towns?
- 17 French Basque region
- 18 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 19 Italy + Greece in 14 days
- 20 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 21 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 22 Bavaria: Santa Claus and Evil Twin Krampus!
- 23 Story of the German Christmas star
- 24 Airport ATMs
- 25 N Ireland / Ireland driving