I am planning a trip to Spain June 11 to July 2. Taking my husband and 9 year old daughter. I was born and raised in Spain. So excited to show my husband and daughter all that I can in 3 weeks. We will be landing in Madrid, visiting with a relative there then headed to Extremadura. I thought of renting a car and going thru Toledo Cuidad real and Cordoba, Sevilla. After some reading I am wondering if taking a train would be a better experience for my husband and daughter.... As a child growing up I remember taking this trip in the car many many times! So much I want to share with them the castles, the scenery, the food my country! Any help or ideas would so be grateful and helpful.
Spain in June to July
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to wear
- 2 Fashion for larger man?
- 3 Eating in France-two new books
- 4 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 5 german rail ticket question
- 6 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 7 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 8 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 9 Transportation from Airport in Reykjavik to downtown hotel
- 10 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 11 Madrid and London
- 12 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 13 Three days in Spain
- 14 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 15 1 week in Croatia
- 16 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 17 Trip to Iceland
- 18 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 19 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 20 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 21 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 22 Fjords, How To?
- 23 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 24 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 25 London neighborhood suggestions