I am planning a trip to Spain June 11 to July 2. Taking my husband and 9 year old daughter. I was born and raised in Spain. So excited to show my husband and daughter all that I can in 3 weeks. We will be landing in Madrid, visiting with a relative there then headed to Extremadura. I thought of renting a car and going thru Toledo Cuidad real and Cordoba, Sevilla. After some reading I am wondering if taking a train would be a better experience for my husband and daughter.... As a child growing up I remember taking this trip in the car many many times! So much I want to share with them the castles, the scenery, the food my country! Any help or ideas would so be grateful and helpful.
Spain in June to July
- 1 Florence, Capri and Amalfi
- 2 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 3 Barcelona - 7 Portes Restaurant
- 4 French Riviera Overview
- 5 London Evening Activity
- 6 Retirement Vacation
- 7 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 8 Holocaust tours
- 9 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 10 Itinerary help for first timers to Provence
- 11 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 12 Planning my days in Paris
- 13 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 14 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 15 Car Rental Locations
- 16 car hire france and spain
- 17 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 18 Best driving route from Barga to Malpensa?
- 19 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 20 I'd like to visit Sicily
- 21 Four Days in Seville
- 22 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 23 Has anyone sent a "care package" to a student studying abroad?
- 24 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 25 15 days in Central Europe