I am planning a trip to Spain June 11 to July 2. Taking my husband and 9 year old daughter. I was born and raised in Spain. So excited to show my husband and daughter all that I can in 3 weeks. We will be landing in Madrid, visiting with a relative there then headed to Extremadura. I thought of renting a car and going thru Toledo Cuidad real and Cordoba, Sevilla. After some reading I am wondering if taking a train would be a better experience for my husband and daughter.... As a child growing up I remember taking this trip in the car many many times! So much I want to share with them the castles, the scenery, the food my country! Any help or ideas would so be grateful and helpful.
Spain in June to July
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Family European winter holiday
- 2 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 3 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 4 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 5 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 6 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 7 Dresden Train Station
- 8 Rome Accommodation
- 9 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 10 Tuscan Agriturismo
- 11 Chambermaid tipping
- 12 To Paris and Provence in June
- 13 London for Christmas
- 14 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 15 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 16 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 17 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 18 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 19 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 20 Has anyone used Airfare.com?
- 21 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 22 Greek islands from Turkey
- 23 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 24 rent car / Munich
- 25 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg