I am planning a trip to Spain June 11 to July 2. Taking my husband and 9 year old daughter. I was born and raised in Spain. So excited to show my husband and daughter all that I can in 3 weeks. We will be landing in Madrid, visiting with a relative there then headed to Extremadura. I thought of renting a car and going thru Toledo Cuidad real and Cordoba, Sevilla. After some reading I am wondering if taking a train would be a better experience for my husband and daughter.... As a child growing up I remember taking this trip in the car many many times! So much I want to share with them the castles, the scenery, the food my country! Any help or ideas would so be grateful and helpful.
Spain in June to July
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If you are looking for a good restaurant in Lisbon..
- 2 Shoe/boot help for Munich and Berlin
- 3 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 4 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 5 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 6 Is Venice really dirty?
- 7 My Google Maps
- 8 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 9 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 10 Kids in Pubs -- N Ireland and Ireland
- 11 Stereotypes about various nationalities
- 12 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 13 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 14 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 15 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 16 Transportation or Driver recommendations / experiences Ireland/ N Ireland
- 17 italy - france - germany
- 18 Prague, Krakow, Budapest and Vienna
- 19 Planning Europe trip
- 20 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 21 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 22 Authentic czech food
- 23 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 24 Two weeks in Paris guiding 4 couples. Need help with itinerary!
- 25 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old