I am planning a trip to Spain June 11 to July 2. Taking my husband and 9 year old daughter. I was born and raised in Spain. So excited to show my husband and daughter all that I can in 3 weeks. We will be landing in Madrid, visiting with a relative there then headed to Extremadura. I thought of renting a car and going thru Toledo Cuidad real and Cordoba, Sevilla. After some reading I am wondering if taking a train would be a better experience for my husband and daughter.... As a child growing up I remember taking this trip in the car many many times! So much I want to share with them the castles, the scenery, the food my country! Any help or ideas would so be grateful and helpful.
Spain in June to July
- 1 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 2 two weeks in Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro
- 3 Rental Car Pick-Up near Beaune
- 4 Finding Somene to Share the Cost of Car Rental with Driver to Tour Southern Tusacany in Mid Oct 2013
- 5 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 6 Paris Ticket t+
- 7 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 8 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 9 Train Passes
- 10 Rome apartment
- 11 First time going to Europe. Flying into Dublin...
- 12 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 13 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 14 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 15 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 16 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 17 Without a car in the Cote d'Azur
- 18 Gate 1 Travel is the BEST
- 19 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 20 Travelling within Florence and to Siena
- 21 Benita In Paris
- 22 Sagrada Familia in Barcelona: who knows what time masses are?
- 23 pier in Copenhagen
- 24 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 25 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?