We are a couple planning to travel to Spain in early June 2012 for about 8-9 nights / 9-10 days. Our son would be about 20 months by then.
We have a LA - MADRID non-stop flight. We can continue to another destination OR fly-out of another city.
I'm trying not to do more then 2 cities & minimize packing/unpacking/moving hassles.
I'm looking for suggestions on iteneraries - 4 nights Madrid(Toledo day trip), 4 nights Granada (Alhambra, Nerja/Rhonda day trips) (Train ??)
OR 4 nights Madrid and 4 nights Barcelona (Train ??)
OR 4 nights Barcelone and 4 nights Sevilla.
We are not too much into art/paintings, but love architecture, historical artificats and great scenery.
Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 2 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 3 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 4 We're here!
- 5 Europe itinerary questions
- 6 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 7 Amsterdam hotels
- 8 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 9 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 10 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 11 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 12 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 13 Brugge hotel help
- 14 Old European currency
- 15 Denmark or Sweden?
- 16 Five night Ireland Trip
- 17 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 18 Paris hotels
- 19 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 20 London Hotels
- 21 10 days in Paris and......
- 22 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 23 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 24 1 month in Europe
- 25 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)