We are a couple planning to travel to Spain in early June 2012 for about 8-9 nights / 9-10 days. Our son would be about 20 months by then.
We have a LA - MADRID non-stop flight. We can continue to another destination OR fly-out of another city.
I'm trying not to do more then 2 cities & minimize packing/unpacking/moving hassles.
I'm looking for suggestions on iteneraries - 4 nights Madrid(Toledo day trip), 4 nights Granada (Alhambra, Nerja/Rhonda day trips) (Train ??)
OR 4 nights Madrid and 4 nights Barcelona (Train ??)
OR 4 nights Barcelone and 4 nights Sevilla.
We are not too much into art/paintings, but love architecture, historical artificats and great scenery.
Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 2 A Month stay in Southern France
- 3 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 4 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 5 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 6 If you had to choose one......
- 7 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 8 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 9 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 10 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 11 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 12 2017 Easter in Italy
- 13 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 14 Bernina Express mid-March
- 15 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 16 Ireland travel passport question
- 17 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 18 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 19 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 20 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 21 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 22 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 23 Biarritz family holiday
- 24 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 25 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)