We are a couple planning to travel to Spain in early June 2012 for about 8-9 nights / 9-10 days. Our son would be about 20 months by then.
We have a LA - MADRID non-stop flight. We can continue to another destination OR fly-out of another city.
I'm trying not to do more then 2 cities & minimize packing/unpacking/moving hassles.
I'm looking for suggestions on iteneraries - 4 nights Madrid(Toledo day trip), 4 nights Granada (Alhambra, Nerja/Rhonda day trips) (Train ??)
OR 4 nights Madrid and 4 nights Barcelona (Train ??)
OR 4 nights Barcelone and 4 nights Sevilla.
We are not too much into art/paintings, but love architecture, historical artificats and great scenery.
Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 2 Zurich to Milan trip
- 3 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 4 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 5 Lodging in Lauterbrunnen and Grindenwald in October
- 6 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 7 italy Cinque Terre
- 8 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 9 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 10 San Sebastián
- 11 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 12 Northern Ireland ideas
- 13 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 14 Spanish Medical Providers
- 15 Belgium Itinerary
- 16 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 17 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 18 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 19 Driving through Paris
- 20 Can parking
- 21 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 22 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 23 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 24 Electrical Power Conversion
- 25 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia