I have a week at a timeshare in Spain in January. The choices I have are for Mallorca, Malaga, Denia and Cartagena. I'm leaning toward the last 2 because I'm not interested in the beaches. I imagine we'll rent a car and can take daytrips or even overnight trips. Any suggestions? How big is Spain anyway? Pardon me while I show my stupidity! My other option would be a week in December in the Austrian Alps in St. Georgen ob Murau in Kreischberg. I know it'll be chilly wherever we go, but, hey, we aren't paying for the room!
Spain in January
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 2 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 3 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 4 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 5 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 6 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 7 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 8 Reims for a day
- 9 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 10 Toulouse and beyond -
- 11 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 12 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 13 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 14 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 15 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 16 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 17 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 18 getting on highway from Avignon TVG Europcar rental place
- 19 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 20 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 21 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 22 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 23 Munich with a car?
- 24 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 25 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy