I have a week at a timeshare in Spain in January. The choices I have are for Mallorca, Malaga, Denia and Cartagena. I'm leaning toward the last 2 because I'm not interested in the beaches. I imagine we'll rent a car and can take daytrips or even overnight trips. Any suggestions? How big is Spain anyway? Pardon me while I show my stupidity! My other option would be a week in December in the Austrian Alps in St. Georgen ob Murau in Kreischberg. I know it'll be chilly wherever we go, but, hey, we aren't paying for the room!
Spain in January
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 2 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 3 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 4 banger rally around europe?
- 5 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 6 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 7 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 8 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 9 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 10 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 11 Euro Train
- 12 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 13 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 14 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 15 "The Roman Guy" for tours?
- 16 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 17 Trip around Spain
- 18 Trieste as a day trip?
- 19 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 20 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 21 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 22 Spain - Andalucia
- 23 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 24 One more last question on Bayeux
- 25 Question-- York & North York Moors