I have a week at a timeshare in Spain in January. The choices I have are for Mallorca, Malaga, Denia and Cartagena. I'm leaning toward the last 2 because I'm not interested in the beaches. I imagine we'll rent a car and can take daytrips or even overnight trips. Any suggestions? How big is Spain anyway? Pardon me while I show my stupidity! My other option would be a week in December in the Austrian Alps in St. Georgen ob Murau in Kreischberg. I know it'll be chilly wherever we go, but, hey, we aren't paying for the room!
Spain in January
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 2 Does anyone travel with trip notes on an ipad? Tech help please!
- 3 Germany for 3 weeks
- 4 Comments on Iceland Itinerary Please
- 5 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 6 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 7 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 8 Best area for apartment - attending conference Copenhagen
- 9 Valencia, Granada, Seville or Malaga ????
- 10 Need help on almost 3 weeks in Ireland: itinerary
- 11 Five weeks in Portugal - Does this route make sense?
- 12 Great restaurants in Italy
- 13 England, Scotland and Ireland Self-guided Tours
- 14 Madrid Airport - layover/immigration question
- 15 Scotland and northern England
- 16 Madrid - and where else in Spain in March?
- 17 X-mas week in Istanbul trip report
- 18 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 19 Dolce Far Niente....the sweetness of doing nothing (well almost) in Paris
- 20 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 21 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 22 WiFi on trains
- 23 Venice, airport hotel ?
- 24 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 25 Isle of Skye Lodging