I have a week at a timeshare in Spain in January. The choices I have are for Mallorca, Malaga, Denia and Cartagena. I'm leaning toward the last 2 because I'm not interested in the beaches. I imagine we'll rent a car and can take daytrips or even overnight trips. Any suggestions? How big is Spain anyway? Pardon me while I show my stupidity! My other option would be a week in December in the Austrian Alps in St. Georgen ob Murau in Kreischberg. I know it'll be chilly wherever we go, but, hey, we aren't paying for the room!
Spain in January
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will Italy be busier the week of Labour day-May 01st 2015?
- 2 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 3 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 4 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 5 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 6 where to stay in Germany
- 7 Are taxis easily obtained at the train station in Florence?
- 8 Fine with a rental car in Italy
- 9 Rentals car in Italy: FAQ
- 10 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 11 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 12 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 13 going to italy
- 14 August highway traffic problems in Italy???
- 15 10 days in England
- 16 Help! Apartment near Parc de Passy or near Rue de Commerce!?
- 17 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 18 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 19 Ayasofya Hotel
- 20 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 21 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 22 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 23 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 24 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 25 Mozart - Salzburg or Vienna?