We are thinking of going to Spain over the December break. We are travelling with the family ( two adults, two teenagers) and realize it will be cold, but how bad will the weather be at the end of December. We looked at several places to travel and Spain seemed the most affordable in Europe. Will sites be open to visit during that time? Can anyone suggest must see places. We would love to visit Spain and Portugal if we can, if not we will tour Madrid, Barcelona, and the towns around that region. We are also hard pressed to find accomodations for four, so any thoughts would be great. Will we need a car? Is public transport safe? Thank you for any thoughts on this
Spain in December
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vienna highlights
- 2 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 3 Where to stay in Rome
- 4 Estonia Amber
- 5 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 6 20 days in Central Europe (female traveling solo)
- 7 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 8 Munich
- 9 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 10 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 11 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 12 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 13 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 14 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 15 Italy
- 16 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 17 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 18 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 19 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 20 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 21 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 22 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 23 UK for 12 days !
- 24 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 25 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please