We are thinking of going to Spain over the December break. We are travelling with the family ( two adults, two teenagers) and realize it will be cold, but how bad will the weather be at the end of December. We looked at several places to travel and Spain seemed the most affordable in Europe. Will sites be open to visit during that time? Can anyone suggest must see places. We would love to visit Spain and Portugal if we can, if not we will tour Madrid, Barcelona, and the towns around that region. We are also hard pressed to find accomodations for four, so any thoughts would be great. Will we need a car? Is public transport safe? Thank you for any thoughts on this
Spain in December
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mykonos Hotels and Ferry Service to Santorini--need suggestions!
- 2 Paris November 2014
- 3 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 4 Do unused RATP tickets expire?
- 5 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 6 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 7 Greek ferries
- 8 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 9 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 10 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 11 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 12 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 13 Madrid and London
- 14 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 15 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 16 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 17 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 18 SIM card for eastern europe
- 19 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 20 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 21 Help! Aegean Airlines booking info & baggage
- 22 Lofoten ferry
- 23 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 24 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 25 Connecting with forum locals in Paris