We are thinking of going to Spain over the December break. We are travelling with the family ( two adults, two teenagers) and realize it will be cold, but how bad will the weather be at the end of December. We looked at several places to travel and Spain seemed the most affordable in Europe. Will sites be open to visit during that time? Can anyone suggest must see places. We would love to visit Spain and Portugal if we can, if not we will tour Madrid, Barcelona, and the towns around that region. We are also hard pressed to find accomodations for four, so any thoughts would be great. Will we need a car? Is public transport safe? Thank you for any thoughts on this
Spain in December
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to wear
- 2 german rail ticket question
- 3 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 4 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 5 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 6 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 7 Madrid and London
- 8 Prague flea markets
- 9 Tipping in Greece
- 10 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 11 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 12 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 13 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 14 Timing a river cruise
- 15 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 16 Painting Classes at Giverny or surrounds in English please!
- 17 Norway Haugesund and Bergen photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 18 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 19 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 20 flea markets in France
- 21 I need a haircut
- 22 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 23 Feedback regarding Jay Way Travel
- 24 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 25 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??