We are thinking of going to Spain over the December break. We are travelling with the family ( two adults, two teenagers) and realize it will be cold, but how bad will the weather be at the end of December. We looked at several places to travel and Spain seemed the most affordable in Europe. Will sites be open to visit during that time? Can anyone suggest must see places. We would love to visit Spain and Portugal if we can, if not we will tour Madrid, Barcelona, and the towns around that region. We are also hard pressed to find accomodations for four, so any thoughts would be great. Will we need a car? Is public transport safe? Thank you for any thoughts on this
Spain in December
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 2 Hotel in Rome?
- 3 May Trip to Germany and Switzerland - Munich and Lauterbrunnen - Hiking Included
- 4 Netherlands Delta Works
- 5 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 6 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 7 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 8 Please help with itinerary for 18 days in Italy.
- 9 A full week in The Netherlands
- 10 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 11 Southern Italy without a Car
- 12 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 13 Wine tour from Verona?
- 14 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 15 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 16 40 Major Tourist Scams
- 17 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 18 Prices in Dubrovnik
- 19 Ideas for Shropshire Please
- 20 9 Days In Ireland-Flying in and out of Shannon
- 21 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 22 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 23 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 24 Visit to Bath and London england
- 25 Where to stay in the french riviera?