We are thinking of going to Spain over the December break. We are travelling with the family ( two adults, two teenagers) and realize it will be cold, but how bad will the weather be at the end of December. We looked at several places to travel and Spain seemed the most affordable in Europe. Will sites be open to visit during that time? Can anyone suggest must see places. We would love to visit Spain and Portugal if we can, if not we will tour Madrid, Barcelona, and the towns around that region. We are also hard pressed to find accomodations for four, so any thoughts would be great. Will we need a car? Is public transport safe? Thank you for any thoughts on this
Spain in December
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence in October
- 2 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 3 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 4 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 5 first european holiday itinery
- 6 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 7 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 8 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 9 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 10 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 11 7 days in Andalucia
- 12 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 13 To Paris and Provence in June
- 14 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 15 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 16 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 17 London at Easter
- 18 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 19 Health Resort & Medical Spa Panorama Morska Jarosławiec
- 20 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 21 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 22 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 23 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 24 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 25 Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport