Which coast of Spain would be good in August.... Atlantic or Mediterranean? Is it too hot in the south in August? We are traveling as a family, and would like a place for kiteboarding. We need wind, but I still want to enjoy relaxing time on beach, and some pretty sights to see.
Spain in August
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 2 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 3 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 4 Can't choose between Seville and Granada!
- 5 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 6 Scotland
- 7 itinerary help
- 8 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 9 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 10 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 11 Toulouse and beyond -
- 12 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 13 Estonia Amber
- 14 7 days in Greece
- 15 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 16 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 17 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 18 Bergamo/Bellagio - suggestions?
- 19 Reims for a day
- 20 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 21 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 22 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 23 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 24 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 25 Not hot in Europe in July?