My husband and I are going to Spain (in and out of Madrid) for 8 nights in early April. Since this is our first time in Spain, we really want to make the most of it. We'd like to go to 3 places, ideally having different experiences: history of Madrid & Barcelona, small village town, Seville, etc. I have seen many different estimates on travel time by train and by car (ranging anywhere from 2 to 8 hours to Seville by train). Any suggestions on where to go and how to get there (car, train, plane, bus) in the 9 days would be greatly appreciated. We're young and energetic, so we're open to a somewhat agressive schedule.
Spain in 9 days - where to go? what to do?
- 1 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 2 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 3 from Loire (Tours) to Amsterdam?
- 4 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 5 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 6 Easyjet has changed the rules re size of carry-on baggage
- 7 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 8 Best driving route from Barga to Malpensa?
- 9 Transport from Rome airport to Civitavecchia
- 10 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 11 Day trip to Capri
- 12 Florence to nice- help
- 13 Driving in Genoa
- 14 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 15 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 16 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 17 Looking for info on wine and countryside tour from Rome
- 18 Venice experts--the apartment in Castello or the one in Canareggio
- 19 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 20 Car Rental Locations
- 21 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 22 Croatia Restaurant Recommendations
- 23 just want to know
- 24 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 25 Matlock Public Transport Challenge: Matlock to Red House Carriage Museum