My husband and I are looking for a trip in March and have 8 days. We are interested in seeing history...ancient ruins, palaces, museums. We are fine to skip art and music related sights. Thinking about Madrid, Seville, Toledo, and Barcelona. Appreciate your help!!!
Spain in 8 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 2 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 3 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 4 All Set To Go!!
- 5 Vegan in Germany?
- 6 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 7 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 8 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 9 biking tours in Italy?
- 10 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 11 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 12 Scotland November 2015
- 13 Which european city?
- 14 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 15 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 16 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 17 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 18 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 19 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 20 Italy Countryside
- 21 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 22 French Basque region
- 23 VISA question
- 24 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 25 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters