My husband and I are looking for a trip in March and have 8 days. We are interested in seeing history...ancient ruins, palaces, museums. We are fine to skip art and music related sights. Thinking about Madrid, Seville, Toledo, and Barcelona. Appreciate your help!!!
Spain in 8 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Europe
- 2 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 3 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 4 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 5 Last minute Bordeaux restaurant suggestions - for 4/26-4/28
- 6 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 7 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 8 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 9 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 10 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Andalucia, Morocco
- 11 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 12 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 13 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 14 Dublin Airport Hotel : Located at the airport, not close by
- 15 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 16 Daytrip From istanbul: IZNIK (NICEA)
- 17 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 18 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 19 Ireland Southwest
- 20 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 21 Car Rental in Iceland
- 22 London neighborhood suggestions
- 23 London, Liverpool, Scotland Itinerary
- 24 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 25 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria