My husband and I are looking for a trip in March and have 8 days. We are interested in seeing history...ancient ruins, palaces, museums. We are fine to skip art and music related sights. Thinking about Madrid, Seville, Toledo, and Barcelona. Appreciate your help!!!
Spain in 8 days
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 2 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 3 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 4 Family European winter holiday
- 5 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 6 2 Week European Itinerary
- 7 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 8 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 9 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 10 Rome Accommodation
- 11 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 12 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 13 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 14 Italian Lakes gardens
- 15 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 16 Dresden Train Station
- 17 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 18 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 19 London for Christmas
- 20 Amsterdam: Alcoholics Cleaning Streets to Get Free Booze!
- 21 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 22 Waltz performances in Stadtpark Vienna
- 23 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 24 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 25 More help with housing in Puglia