My husband and I are looking for a trip in March and have 8 days. We are interested in seeing history...ancient ruins, palaces, museums. We are fine to skip art and music related sights. Thinking about Madrid, Seville, Toledo, and Barcelona. Appreciate your help!!!
Spain in 8 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe first timers
- 2 First ever europe trip
- 3 What to see/do in eastern section of Ireland?
- 4 Spain driving trip
- 5 Lyon circular road itinerary help please
- 6 Provence planning
- 7 Cheap NYC currency exchange
- 8 From Porto to the Douro Valley wine route
- 9 Help me with this trip
- 10 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 11 Best london location to stay?
- 12 Prague for a week?
- 13 Honeymooning in Croatia - 2 weeks in August
- 14 Euro Travel Quiz # 41 - Food for Thought!
- 15 Scottland for a day!
- 16 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 17 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 18 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 19 VIGO, SPAIN
- 20 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 21 Flight cancellation due to weather & student visa
- 22 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 23 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 24 Paris ComboPass Premium and Hotel location
- 25 Dolce Far Niente....the sweetness of doing nothing (well almost) in Paris