My husband and I are looking for a trip in March and have 8 days. We are interested in seeing history...ancient ruins, palaces, museums. We are fine to skip art and music related sights. Thinking about Madrid, Seville, Toledo, and Barcelona. Appreciate your help!!!
Spain in 8 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 2 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 3 vienna
- 4 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 5 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 6 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 7 Italy by Cruise Ship or Airplane/Rail
- 8 Three Months in Southern Spain
- 9 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 10 Caceres hotel rec - Not the Parador
- 11 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 12 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 13 QUICK TOUR IN IRELAND -- WANT TO EXTEND A FEW DAYS -- SUGGESTIONS?
- 14 London Food Tour
- 15 Booking a 5* luxury hotel..
- 16 Family trip to France with kids
- 17 Where to stay in London
- 18 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 19 ANDALUCIA - CIVIL WAR GUIDE?
- 20 What Irish/English map is best to have for an Ireland driving vacation
- 21 Itinerary question for Czech Republic for September trip
- 22 Help - Train: Florence to Salerno & Ferry: Salerno to Positano
- 23 scotland trave;
- 24 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 25 Spain. malaga to granada