My husband and I are looking for a trip in March and have 8 days. We are interested in seeing history...ancient ruins, palaces, museums. We are fine to skip art and music related sights. Thinking about Madrid, Seville, Toledo, and Barcelona. Appreciate your help!!!
Spain in 8 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 2 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 3 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 4 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 5 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 6 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 7 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 8 Prague - cool & unusual things to see
- 9 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 10 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 11 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 12 Italian Lakes
- 13 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 14 To live in Cinque Terre National Park
- 15 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?
- 16 Amsterdam and An Amputee
- 17 Dolomites - Where to stay!
- 18 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 19 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 20 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 21 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 22 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 23 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 24 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 25 Trip report of our visit to Rioja