My husband and I are looking for a trip in March and have 8 days. We are interested in seeing history...ancient ruins, palaces, museums. We are fine to skip art and music related sights. Thinking about Madrid, Seville, Toledo, and Barcelona. Appreciate your help!!!
Spain in 8 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 2 Over 40,000 Photos Used To Create A Time-Lapse Video Of Paris
- 3 Help with a French -> English translation, please
- 4 How much luggage?????
- 5 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 6 Short trip to Venice, with (some oddball) tours
- 7 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 8 plug adapters ITALY
- 9 Tour Iceland Safely On Line (Video + Stills)
- 10 10 days to Explore Europe
- 11 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 12 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 13 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 14 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 15 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 16 RENFE train drivers strike: 12 and 15 September 2014
- 17 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 18 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 19 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 20 Help with France itinerary
- 21 German Rail Twin Pass
- 22 London restaurants
- 23 White Villages base?
- 24 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 25 Italy and Switzerland--September/October 2013