My husband and I are looking for a trip in March and have 8 days. We are interested in seeing history...ancient ruins, palaces, museums. We are fine to skip art and music related sights. Thinking about Madrid, Seville, Toledo, and Barcelona. Appreciate your help!!!
Spain in 8 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 2 suggested 9 day itinerary in Europe - Valentines Day!
- 3 MXP to Dolomites--Where To Stay In Between
- 4 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 5 So much to do, so little time!
- 6 Belgium, Germany, Netherlands
- 7 The honest Italian tale of the laughs, the panics and the awe
- 8 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 9 the best of italy?
- 10 Hotel for last night in Rome
- 11 Spain Night Train in Recliner
- 12 Itinerary for Geneva-6 days
- 13 Cordoba, Sevilla and Granada
- 14 Rome to Sperlong Day Trip?
- 15 Florence Hotel Advice
- 16 Scandinavian honeymoon
- 17 Is 5000 miles realistic in 14-16 days?
- 18 Tickets for premier league and England games
- 19 Best data sim
- 20 paris arrondissements - where to stay
- 21 Venice - what would your perfect two days be?
- 22 The Gorges of Kakuetta
- 23 Malaga – Enjoying a Spanish vibe on the Costa del Sol
- 24 London Soccer tickets-Boxing Day & Dec 28 how difficult to get??
- 25 Getting from Zagreb to Vienna to Cesky Krumlov to Prague, etc.