My sister and I will have 7 days in Spain in July. We want to start in Barcelona, go to San Sebastian and finish in Madrid. Are we crazy? We would like to make a 1/2 day trip to Montserrat and see the Guggenheim in Bilbao as well. It feels like a lot to me- I want to pack it in since there is so much to see but want to be realistic as well. We originally planned to use trains, but I think we should fly from Barcelona to Bilbao and from San Sebastian to Madrid to save time. Thoughts?
Spain in 7 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 2 9 days in turkey
- 3 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 4 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 5 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 6 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 7 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 8 Nice Video about Poland
- 9 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 10 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 11 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 12 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 13 France/Italy Itinerary Check
- 14 Estonia Amber
- 15 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 16 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains
- 17 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 18 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 19 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 20 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 21 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 22 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 23 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 24 Burg Eltz
- 25 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)