My sister and I will have 7 days in Spain in July. We want to start in Barcelona, go to San Sebastian and finish in Madrid. Are we crazy? We would like to make a 1/2 day trip to Montserrat and see the Guggenheim in Bilbao as well. It feels like a lot to me- I want to pack it in since there is so much to see but want to be realistic as well. We originally planned to use trains, but I think we should fly from Barcelona to Bilbao and from San Sebastian to Madrid to save time. Thoughts?
Spain in 7 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 2 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 3 Best time of day to get tickets to the Anne Frank Haus?
- 4 Vicenza day trip - can we walk everywhere?
- 5 Terrorism in Europe
- 6 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 7 Grad Schools in London?
- 8 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 9 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 10 Mama Mia Italy!
- 11 Chasing the Tour de France 2014
- 12 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 13 Paris in black and white
- 14 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 15 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 16 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 17 Day trips from Bologna
- 18 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 19 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 20 How did YOU get to Puglia?
- 21 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 22 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 23 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 24 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 25 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus