My sister and I will have 7 days in Spain in July. We want to start in Barcelona, go to San Sebastian and finish in Madrid. Are we crazy? We would like to make a 1/2 day trip to Montserrat and see the Guggenheim in Bilbao as well. It feels like a lot to me- I want to pack it in since there is so much to see but want to be realistic as well. We originally planned to use trains, but I think we should fly from Barcelona to Bilbao and from San Sebastian to Madrid to save time. Thoughts?
Spain in 7 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Weekend in Norfolk
- 2 Athens at New Years
- 3 Ireland or Scotland
- 4 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich
- 5 Autumn in Paris
- 6 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 7 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia
- 8 Cotswold Churches
- 9 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 10 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 11 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 12 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 13 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 14 How much time in Amsterdam?
- 15 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 16 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 17 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 18 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 19 Ireland: Which region and where to go? (1st timer)
- 20 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 21 London Trip Travel
- 22 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 23 I dream of Europe
- 24 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 25 St Germain