My sister and I will have 7 days in Spain in July. We want to start in Barcelona, go to San Sebastian and finish in Madrid. Are we crazy? We would like to make a 1/2 day trip to Montserrat and see the Guggenheim in Bilbao as well. It feels like a lot to me- I want to pack it in since there is so much to see but want to be realistic as well. We originally planned to use trains, but I think we should fly from Barcelona to Bilbao and from San Sebastian to Madrid to save time. Thoughts?
Spain in 7 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 2 Romantic Greece and Exciting Turkey : 2011 Trip Report
- 3 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 4 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 5 All Set To Go!!
- 6 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 7 A Sardinia trip report
- 8 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 9 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 10 Granada
- 11 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 12 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 13 First time Ireland trip
- 14 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 15 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 16 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 17 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 18 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 19 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 20 Renfe planning strike December 26th
- 21 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 22 22 year olds in Europe
- 23 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 24 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 25 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?