My sister and I will have 7 days in Spain in July. We want to start in Barcelona, go to San Sebastian and finish in Madrid. Are we crazy? We would like to make a 1/2 day trip to Montserrat and see the Guggenheim in Bilbao as well. It feels like a lot to me- I want to pack it in since there is so much to see but want to be realistic as well. We originally planned to use trains, but I think we should fly from Barcelona to Bilbao and from San Sebastian to Madrid to save time. Thoughts?
Spain in 7 days
- 1 Do and don't, eating in France
- 2 Help with planning a trip to Turkey
- 3 Getting the best our of Europe
- 4 Please critique my 4 week itinerary for Turkey
- 5 Rome apartment
- 6 choosing between cinque terre & lake como
- 7 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 8 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 9 Dordogne Canoe Ride - All wet!
- 10 Travelling within Florence and to Siena
- 11 Schnauzer, live from Paris, Lyon, Nice, Averyon and Dordogne, join me
- 12 Yet another train question......
- 13 Best area to stay in Rome
- 14 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 15 london travelcrard
- 16 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 17 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 18 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 19 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 20 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 21 Rhine River Lights Fireworks
- 22 Hotel recommendations for Turin
- 23 Confirm these things before you book yourself at B&B accommodation.
- 24 Am I too fat too travel?
- 25 lake como (italy) or lugano/lucerne (switzerland)?