My husband and I are planing to visit Spain for 2 weeks in September 2017. We are flying to Madrid (3 days) and take the train to Barcelona (spend 1 day)
Rent a car for a road trip: Barcelona to Gibraltar
This is our first time in Spain and would love to enjoy/see as much as we can in those 2 weeks.
Based on experience: Is 3 days enough time to spend in Madrid? (I was also suggested to visit Toledo or Segovia) and was wondering if the 3 days were enough to accomplish that.
After Madrid, we will be taking the train to go to Barcelona. We were planing 2 days in Barcelona. Is 2 days enough?
After our stay in Barcelona, we will be renting a car: Barcelona - Gibraltar. In this road trip we plan to stop in as many cities/towns as possible but due to time (7 days left) would appreciate recommendations on what destinations definitely not to miss.
I appreciate your comments and suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 train or plane
- 2 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 3 Help with timeline. Connecting flights in London Gatwick
- 4 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 5 A Month stay in Southern France
- 6 restaurants in Marais district
- 7 Roughing out a train/car trip from London to Scotland
- 8 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 9 Krakow glass Christmas ornaments
- 10 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 11 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 12 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 13 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 14 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 15 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 16 Shoes in Scotland
- 17 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 18 Alsace for 5 days and 6 more days- where???
- 19 Road trip from Barcelona to Rome (1st time in Europe)
- 20 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 21 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 22 Sicily
- 23 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 24 Two for One Days OUt
- 25 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition