My husband and I are planing to visit Spain for 2 weeks in September 2017. We are flying to Madrid (3 days) and take the train to Barcelona (spend 1 day)
Rent a car for a road trip: Barcelona to Gibraltar
This is our first time in Spain and would love to enjoy/see as much as we can in those 2 weeks.
Based on experience: Is 3 days enough time to spend in Madrid? (I was also suggested to visit Toledo or Segovia) and was wondering if the 3 days were enough to accomplish that.
After Madrid, we will be taking the train to go to Barcelona. We were planing 2 days in Barcelona. Is 2 days enough?
After our stay in Barcelona, we will be renting a car: Barcelona - Gibraltar. In this road trip we plan to stop in as many cities/towns as possible but due to time (7 days left) would appreciate recommendations on what destinations definitely not to miss.
I appreciate your comments and suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TIM in FCO - update
- 2 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 3 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 4 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 5 The essence of Swiss in 4-5 days for first timers
- 6 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 7 Switzerland - Matterhorm and Golden Pass advice
- 8 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 9 Storing bags while traveling using Swiss Rail Pass.
- 10 Venice gondola ride
- 11 Paris and Normandy
- 12 2-3 week Europe itinerary - help!
- 13 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 14 Does Paris ruin you for life?
- 15 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 16 London and Normandy
- 17 Last night in Barcelona - where to stay
- 18 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 19 Could you recommend a city tour in Reykjavík?
- 20 rent muscle car in Norway
- 21 Athens tour guide advice
- 22 Athens International Airport customs and baggage reclaim
- 23 mystras or nemea
- 24 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 25 Paris..The St. Germain area.