My husband and I are planing to visit Spain for 2 weeks in September 2017. We are flying to Madrid (3 days) and take the train to Barcelona (spend 1 day)
Rent a car for a road trip: Barcelona to Gibraltar
This is our first time in Spain and would love to enjoy/see as much as we can in those 2 weeks.
Based on experience: Is 3 days enough time to spend in Madrid? (I was also suggested to visit Toledo or Segovia) and was wondering if the 3 days were enough to accomplish that.
After Madrid, we will be taking the train to go to Barcelona. We were planing 2 days in Barcelona. Is 2 days enough?
After our stay in Barcelona, we will be renting a car: Barcelona - Gibraltar. In this road trip we plan to stop in as many cities/towns as possible but due to time (7 days left) would appreciate recommendations on what destinations definitely not to miss.
I appreciate your comments and suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland Trip Report
- 2 Athens International airport
- 3 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 4 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 5 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 6 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 7 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 8 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 9 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 10 Cinqueterre
- 11 London lodging 3 adults 3 kids (7,11,13)
- 12 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 13 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 14 Road trip Italy
- 15 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 16 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 17 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 18 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 19 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 20 Hilton CPH no loner
- 21 travel around Spain
- 22 French Wedding
- 23 Best way to walk up Gianicolo hill Rome
- 24 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 25 Trip Report Crete May 2016