My husband and I are planing to visit Spain for 2 weeks in September 2017. We are flying to Madrid (3 days) and take the train to Barcelona (spend 1 day)
Rent a car for a road trip: Barcelona to Gibraltar
This is our first time in Spain and would love to enjoy/see as much as we can in those 2 weeks.
Based on experience: Is 3 days enough time to spend in Madrid? (I was also suggested to visit Toledo or Segovia) and was wondering if the 3 days were enough to accomplish that.
After Madrid, we will be taking the train to go to Barcelona. We were planing 2 days in Barcelona. Is 2 days enough?
After our stay in Barcelona, we will be renting a car: Barcelona - Gibraltar. In this road trip we plan to stop in as many cities/towns as possible but due to time (7 days left) would appreciate recommendations on what destinations definitely not to miss.
I appreciate your comments and suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Insurance on rental car options
- 2 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 3 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 4 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 5 24 hours in Paris
- 6 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 7 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 8 Tips on our visit to Edinburgh, Glencoe, Skye
- 9 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 10 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 11 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 12 tickets for Wimbledon
- 13 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 14 Hotel Recommendations in Paris
- 15 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 16 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 17 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 18 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 19 Happy birthday ATM
- 20 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 21 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 22 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 23 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 24 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 25 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice