My husband and I are planing to visit Spain for 2 weeks in September 2017. We are flying to Madrid (3 days) and take the train to Barcelona (spend 1 day)
Rent a car for a road trip: Barcelona to Gibraltar
This is our first time in Spain and would love to enjoy/see as much as we can in those 2 weeks.
Based on experience: Is 3 days enough time to spend in Madrid? (I was also suggested to visit Toledo or Segovia) and was wondering if the 3 days were enough to accomplish that.
After Madrid, we will be taking the train to go to Barcelona. We were planing 2 days in Barcelona. Is 2 days enough?
After our stay in Barcelona, we will be renting a car: Barcelona - Gibraltar. In this road trip we plan to stop in as many cities/towns as possible but due to time (7 days left) would appreciate recommendations on what destinations definitely not to miss.
I appreciate your comments and suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 생방송카지노사이트━ ▷(★ FG36.ZE。AM ★)◁ ━【슈퍼카지노】
- 2 강원랜드카지노사이트━ ▷(★ FG36.ZE。AM ★)◁ ━【슈퍼카지노】
- 3 월드라이브카지노사이트━ ▷(★ FG36.ZE。AM ★)◁ ━【슈퍼카지노】
- 4 아이라이브카지노사이트━ ▷(★ FG36.ZE。AM ★)◁ ━【슈퍼카지노】
- 5 Rome tour guide suggestion
- 6 Barcelona
- 7 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 8 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 9 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 10 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 11 Antivirus is not running properly what should i do.
- 12 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 13 Info request: Road Trip Naples to Bari-Part 2
- 14 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 15 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 16 HP Laptop is giving me so much trouble what I do?
- 17 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 18 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 19 First time in London
- 20 France, UK and Ireland
- 21 No Periods in British Written English!
- 22 Germany family road trip help!
- 23 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 24 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 25 Ischia