We will be travelling with our girls who are 4 1/2 and 6 1/2 and this is the first time we have booked air tickets before actually researching and planning a trip..so am a bit nervous..
This will be our first and only trip to Spain , so would like to see as much as possible and only our second trip to Europe..
We have 18 full days of sightseeing plus the travel days and with my limited research have chosen the following destinations.
13th April flight in - Barcelona - a day trip or a few nights..
move on to Granada
malaga?? - with day trips to Nerja & Ronda
Seville - with day trip or an overnight in Cordoba
Madrid - flight out 01st May
I would greatly appreciate help with the below questions.
How can we include some scenic beauty in addition to the historical sightseeing..Which areas would you recommend? - mountains/snow/beautiful Mediterranean beach scenery!!
My husband will be celebrating his 40th on the 21st and I would like to make it a memorable one and he is not into historical buildings , any suggestions? and maybe finish off the day with a special dinner out/flamenco?
Do we have to be in Seville on a specific day to best enjoy the Semana-Santa Celebrations?
Would there be any fruit picking opportunities for the kids?
Would there be any tennis matches on before the Madrid open?(Nadal? ) husband and the girls are avid tennis fans.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1st time European Experience- Ireland, UK, Belgium, Netherlands, or Other?
- 2 Skopelos, Skiathos plus 1 Other?
- 3 Frankfurt airport--destination Alsace
- 4 Pickpocketing in Europe
- 5 Private Guide for Rome tour ( by Van or limo)?
- 6 Bruges for 1st time
- 7 Getting to Büyük Mecidiye Cami
- 8 Need to purchase British currency from US
- 9 Zagreb to Pula and more
- 10 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 11 Help with Honeymoon trip Italy
- 12 One champagne tour in Reims
- 13 Comment on my Sicily Plan
- 14 Staying over visa expiration.
- 15 I have one extra day in my FIRST TIME EUROPE trip, where should I spend it?
- 16 Question about staying in the Museumplein are
- 17 Munich: New Museum Open Documenting Nazism's Rise...
- 18 Paris birthday dinner for 10yo
- 19 My Trip to Spain blew up. Need Barcelona help
- 20 Help with 5-6 days in the Azores
- 21 Kerouac - please say the weather will clear up in Paris
- 22 Help, no email from Trenitalia with PNR number!
- 23 EuropeanDestinations
- 24 First trip to Europe and going alone.
- 25 Afternoon Tea Ideas
Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!