We will be travelling with our girls who are 4 1/2 and 6 1/2 and this is the first time we have booked air tickets before actually researching and planning a trip..so am a bit nervous..
This will be our first and only trip to Spain , so would like to see as much as possible and only our second trip to Europe..
We have 18 full days of sightseeing plus the travel days and with my limited research have chosen the following destinations.
13th April flight in - Barcelona - a day trip or a few nights..
move on to Granada
malaga?? - with day trips to Nerja & Ronda
Seville - with day trip or an overnight in Cordoba
Madrid - flight out 01st May
I would greatly appreciate help with the below questions.
How can we include some scenic beauty in addition to the historical sightseeing..Which areas would you recommend? - mountains/snow/beautiful Mediterranean beach scenery!!
My husband will be celebrating his 40th on the 21st and I would like to make it a memorable one and he is not into historical buildings , any suggestions? and maybe finish off the day with a special dinner out/flamenco?
Do we have to be in Seville on a specific day to best enjoy the Semana-Santa Celebrations?
Would there be any fruit picking opportunities for the kids?
Would there be any tennis matches on before the Madrid open?(Nadal? ) husband and the girls are avid tennis fans.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 2 Help with Ireland Trip
- 3 3 nights in Madrid
- 4 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 5 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 6 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 7 Exchange ZAR in Turkey
- 8 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 9 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 10 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 11 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 12 Hotels on st george beach naxos
- 13 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 14 Cappadocia in June
- 15 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 16 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 17 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 18 Ibiiza Spain
- 19 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 20 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 21 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 22 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 23 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 24 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 25 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!