We will be travelling with our girls who are 4 1/2 and 6 1/2 and this is the first time we have booked air tickets before actually researching and planning a trip..so am a bit nervous..
This will be our first and only trip to Spain , so would like to see as much as possible and only our second trip to Europe..
We have 18 full days of sightseeing plus the travel days and with my limited research have chosen the following destinations.
13th April flight in - Barcelona - a day trip or a few nights..
move on to Granada
malaga?? - with day trips to Nerja & Ronda
Seville - with day trip or an overnight in Cordoba
Madrid - flight out 01st May
I would greatly appreciate help with the below questions.
How can we include some scenic beauty in addition to the historical sightseeing..Which areas would you recommend? - mountains/snow/beautiful Mediterranean beach scenery!!
My husband will be celebrating his 40th on the 21st and I would like to make it a memorable one and he is not into historical buildings , any suggestions? and maybe finish off the day with a special dinner out/flamenco?
Do we have to be in Seville on a specific day to best enjoy the Semana-Santa Celebrations?
Would there be any fruit picking opportunities for the kids?
Would there be any tennis matches on before the Madrid open?(Nadal? ) husband and the girls are avid tennis fans.
Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 2 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 3 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 4 Expat area's in France
- 5 Wine tours in Tuscuny
- 6 Aaah...Umbria!
- 7 Sorrento Advice Please
- 8 Weather in Rias Baixas this weekend?
- 9 Aerobus from Barcelona airport to Placa Catalunya
- 10 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 11 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 12 Do I need train tix in advance
- 13 Appian Way and Catacombs in Rome, tour? Sunday?
- 14 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 15 Cyprus photo gallery
- 16 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 17 Recommend a beautiful Costa Brava town we should visit!
- 18 York (UK) railway station to Herz depot on foot
- 19 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 20 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 21 Schengen rule made easy
- 22 Rose Petals and Reflections
- 23 Need help with itinerary
- 24 Cornwall or Paris?
- 25 7 days in London in Dec with family