We will be travelling with our girls who are 4 1/2 and 6 1/2 and this is the first time we have booked air tickets before actually researching and planning a trip..so am a bit nervous..
This will be our first and only trip to Spain , so would like to see as much as possible and only our second trip to Europe..
We have 18 full days of sightseeing plus the travel days and with my limited research have chosen the following destinations.
13th April flight in - Barcelona - a day trip or a few nights..
move on to Granada
malaga?? - with day trips to Nerja & Ronda
Seville - with day trip or an overnight in Cordoba
Madrid - flight out 01st May
I would greatly appreciate help with the below questions.
How can we include some scenic beauty in addition to the historical sightseeing..Which areas would you recommend? - mountains/snow/beautiful Mediterranean beach scenery!!
My husband will be celebrating his 40th on the 21st and I would like to make it a memorable one and he is not into historical buildings , any suggestions? and maybe finish off the day with a special dinner out/flamenco?
Do we have to be in Seville on a specific day to best enjoy the Semana-Santa Celebrations?
Would there be any fruit picking opportunities for the kids?
Would there be any tennis matches on before the Madrid open?(Nadal? ) husband and the girls are avid tennis fans.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 2 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 3 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 4 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 5 Verona or Athens?
- 6 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 7 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 8 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 9 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 10 European Cooking Secrets
- 11 RHK's Fall escape
- 12 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 13 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 14 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 15 Italy or France with a 15 month old in March?
- 16 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 17 Lisbon guided sightseeing tours
- 18 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 19 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 20 Skiing Village or Small Town near Vienna
- 21 Uwaga : koniec = parking fine
- 22 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
- 23 Rome 1st Time - Wish you'd known, tips, unexpected surprises
- 24 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 25 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!