We will be travelling with our girls who are 4 1/2 and 6 1/2 and this is the first time we have booked air tickets before actually researching and planning a trip..so am a bit nervous..
This will be our first and only trip to Spain , so would like to see as much as possible and only our second trip to Europe..
We have 18 full days of sightseeing plus the travel days and with my limited research have chosen the following destinations.
13th April flight in - Barcelona - a day trip or a few nights..
move on to Granada
malaga?? - with day trips to Nerja & Ronda
Seville - with day trip or an overnight in Cordoba
Madrid - flight out 01st May
I would greatly appreciate help with the below questions.
How can we include some scenic beauty in addition to the historical sightseeing..Which areas would you recommend? - mountains/snow/beautiful Mediterranean beach scenery!!
My husband will be celebrating his 40th on the 21st and I would like to make it a memorable one and he is not into historical buildings , any suggestions? and maybe finish off the day with a special dinner out/flamenco?
Do we have to be in Seville on a specific day to best enjoy the Semana-Santa Celebrations?
Would there be any fruit picking opportunities for the kids?
Would there be any tennis matches on before the Madrid open?(Nadal? ) husband and the girls are avid tennis fans.
Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 2 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 3 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 4 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 5 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 6 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 7 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 8 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 9 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 10 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 11 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 12 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 13 NCAA Pigskin Week Six ? Picks?
- 14 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 15 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 16 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 17 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 18 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 19 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 20 60 Minutes: Scathing Review of Italy's Care of Cultural Heritage...
- 21 Question on France travel
- 22 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 23 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 24 Sweden For Christmas Ideas
- 25 Roaming Romania, Take Two