We will be travelling with our girls who are 4 1/2 and 6 1/2 and this is the first time we have booked air tickets before actually researching and planning a trip..so am a bit nervous..
This will be our first and only trip to Spain , so would like to see as much as possible and only our second trip to Europe..
We have 18 full days of sightseeing plus the travel days and with my limited research have chosen the following destinations.
13th April flight in - Barcelona - a day trip or a few nights..
move on to Granada
malaga?? - with day trips to Nerja & Ronda
Seville - with day trip or an overnight in Cordoba
Madrid - flight out 01st May
I would greatly appreciate help with the below questions.
How can we include some scenic beauty in addition to the historical sightseeing..Which areas would you recommend? - mountains/snow/beautiful Mediterranean beach scenery!!
My husband will be celebrating his 40th on the 21st and I would like to make it a memorable one and he is not into historical buildings , any suggestions? and maybe finish off the day with a special dinner out/flamenco?
Do we have to be in Seville on a specific day to best enjoy the Semana-Santa Celebrations?
Would there be any fruit picking opportunities for the kids?
Would there be any tennis matches on before the Madrid open?(Nadal? ) husband and the girls are avid tennis fans.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 2 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 3 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 4 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 5 Train travel
- 6 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 7 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 8 2 Weeks in Switzerland w/kids?
- 9 National Parks near Prague, Budapest, Vienna or Eastern Europe?
- 10 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 11 Christmas Markets 2017
- 12 London's Fastest Urban Zip Line in Europe!
- 13 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 14 My nephew’s visit to Edinburgh (or, OMG to be 18 again.)
- 15 US AARP discounts in Europe
- 16 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 17 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 18 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 19 Hotel recommendations: Venice, Florence and Rome
- 20 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 21 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 22 Wengen 3 1/2 days trip final suggestion
- 23 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 24 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 25 Appenzell in December?
Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!