We will be travelling with our girls who are 4 1/2 and 6 1/2 and this is the first time we have booked air tickets before actually researching and planning a trip..so am a bit nervous..
This will be our first and only trip to Spain , so would like to see as much as possible and only our second trip to Europe..
We have 18 full days of sightseeing plus the travel days and with my limited research have chosen the following destinations.
13th April flight in - Barcelona - a day trip or a few nights..
move on to Granada
malaga?? - with day trips to Nerja & Ronda
Seville - with day trip or an overnight in Cordoba
Madrid - flight out 01st May
I would greatly appreciate help with the below questions.
How can we include some scenic beauty in addition to the historical sightseeing..Which areas would you recommend? - mountains/snow/beautiful Mediterranean beach scenery!!
My husband will be celebrating his 40th on the 21st and I would like to make it a memorable one and he is not into historical buildings , any suggestions? and maybe finish off the day with a special dinner out/flamenco?
Do we have to be in Seville on a specific day to best enjoy the Semana-Santa Celebrations?
Would there be any fruit picking opportunities for the kids?
Would there be any tennis matches on before the Madrid open?(Nadal? ) husband and the girls are avid tennis fans.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 2 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 3 Paris New Years Eve and New Years Day
- 4 Tipping in different situations in Spain
- 5 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 6 Edgard bus website English version?
- 7 Lucerne Switzerland Meal Recommendations
- 8 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 9 MiFi in Italy
- 10 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 11 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 12 Long Layover at the Heathrow Airport London
- 13 Black Cab Tour in Belfast
- 14 On my way to Puglia
- 15 A week driving in Bavaria
- 16 Charming hotel in Milan?
- 17 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 18 AirBNB in London - soon to be a thing of the past?
- 19 Car rental/return near London
- 20 Anyone been to the Goodwood Festival of Speed?
- 21 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 22 The highlands
- 23 Amalfi Coast by Car
- 24 Avignon or St. remy
- 25 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!