We will be travelling with our girls who are 4 1/2 and 6 1/2 and this is the first time we have booked air tickets before actually researching and planning a trip..so am a bit nervous..
This will be our first and only trip to Spain , so would like to see as much as possible and only our second trip to Europe..
We have 18 full days of sightseeing plus the travel days and with my limited research have chosen the following destinations.
13th April flight in - Barcelona - a day trip or a few nights..
move on to Granada
malaga?? - with day trips to Nerja & Ronda
Seville - with day trip or an overnight in Cordoba
Madrid - flight out 01st May
I would greatly appreciate help with the below questions.
How can we include some scenic beauty in addition to the historical sightseeing..Which areas would you recommend? - mountains/snow/beautiful Mediterranean beach scenery!!
My husband will be celebrating his 40th on the 21st and I would like to make it a memorable one and he is not into historical buildings , any suggestions? and maybe finish off the day with a special dinner out/flamenco?
Do we have to be in Seville on a specific day to best enjoy the Semana-Santa Celebrations?
Would there be any fruit picking opportunities for the kids?
Would there be any tennis matches on before the Madrid open?(Nadal? ) husband and the girls are avid tennis fans.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 2 Dr Manahel Thabet- Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 3 Italy trains question
- 4 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 5 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 6 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 7 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 8 Two nights with kids in Normandy/Brittany
- 9 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 10 Trains France/Switzerland
- 11 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 12 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 13 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 14 Honeymoon hotel in Montreux/Vevey
- 15 Scotland--transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh city center
- 16 European Championship
- 17 How not to behave in Iceland
- 18 Report from Paris- Going up Eiffel Tower During Euro Cup
- 19 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 20 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 21 Iceland trip report
- 22 T Mobile Does it Again
- 23 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 24 Christmas in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 25 currency
Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!