We will be travelling with our girls who are 4 1/2 and 6 1/2 and this is the first time we have booked air tickets before actually researching and planning a trip..so am a bit nervous..
This will be our first and only trip to Spain , so would like to see as much as possible and only our second trip to Europe..
We have 18 full days of sightseeing plus the travel days and with my limited research have chosen the following destinations.
13th April flight in - Barcelona - a day trip or a few nights..
move on to Granada
malaga?? - with day trips to Nerja & Ronda
Seville - with day trip or an overnight in Cordoba
Madrid - flight out 01st May
I would greatly appreciate help with the below questions.
How can we include some scenic beauty in addition to the historical sightseeing..Which areas would you recommend? - mountains/snow/beautiful Mediterranean beach scenery!!
My husband will be celebrating his 40th on the 21st and I would like to make it a memorable one and he is not into historical buildings , any suggestions? and maybe finish off the day with a special dinner out/flamenco?
Do we have to be in Seville on a specific day to best enjoy the Semana-Santa Celebrations?
Would there be any fruit picking opportunities for the kids?
Would there be any tennis matches on before the Madrid open?(Nadal? ) husband and the girls are avid tennis fans.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 spanish winery region(s)
- 2 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 3 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 4 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 5 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 6 Flight delayed to from Manchester to Amsterdam
- 7 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 8 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 9 where to stay in Malta
- 10 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 11 3 Wake-up calls
- 12 Fontainebleau - train schedules on a Sunday
- 13 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 14 Yummy Swiss bites
- 15 Schengen visa
- 16 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 17 Sicily - my nest trip
- 18 Seeking Diverse Experiences in Western France – Please Critique Itinerary!
- 19 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 20 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 21 North Carolinians Take Warning
- 22 December in Deutschland
- 23 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 24 30 Days in France with Family (6 y/o, 23 mo), what city to stay?
- 25 Brussels for a Hen Party??? Ideas
Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!