This is my first post here on Fodors. I hope you can help us plan our summer (late July/early August) vacation to Spain. We are a family of four (myself, my husband and our two children, ages 18 and 16) and we have travelled to Europe for our summer vacations 5 out of the last 6 summers, spending time in Italy, Germany, France and Greece.
We have been to Barcelona, spending 8 days there a few years ago as part of our trip to France, and we do not have to visit there again.
We have return flights into Madrid and have 17 full days to spend in Spain. We have a few ideas in mind but your help and ideas would be very helpful and appreciated. Our options are to see Madrid and its surrounding area and then travel North or South.
Our family does not mind the heat (we know how hot it can get in the South of Spain) and we would also want to spend time on a beautiful beach in a medieval beach town. We are under the impression that the water temperature in the south is much warmer than in the north. We will also be renting a car and we do love to drive from place to place, sometimes stopping along the way to our destination.
1. Spending time in Madrid, seeing Toledo and/or Segovia as day trips, then travelling to Seville, visiting Cordoba as a day trip, then travelling to Valencia for a few days and then spending a few days at a beach town on either the Costa Blanca or the Costa de Valencia, before returning to Madrid for a day or two before returning home. Instead, we could travel to Granada, spending time there, then travel to a beach town on the Costa del Sol or Costa Tropical before returning to Madrid.
2. After spending time in Madrid and its surrounding area, we would travel to the North of Spain. We could either go to the Basque area, including San Sebastian, or travel to the northwest of Spain, including Santiago, spending time in that area. We would also spend time at a beach town in either of those two areas before returning to Madrid.
It seems that many people say that if you are seeing Spain for the first time (not including Barcelona, which we have already seen), travelling south and visiting Andalusia is what one must do before seeing any other part of Spain. Is this true?
So many questions, I know, but I cannot think of a better place to ask these questions.
Thank you so much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 시즌온라인 릴게임 ◑홈피:='kss998.com'
- 2 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』마카오카지노호텔
- 3 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』마카오카지노룰렛
- 4 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』마카오카지노
- 5 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』무료카지노게임
- 6 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』보라카이카지노
- 7 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』생방송에프원카지노
- 8 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』삼삼카지노주소
- 9 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』삼삼카지노사이트
- 10 무료다빈치 ▶접-속:“kss998.com“◀
- 11 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』새만금내국인카지노
- 12 바카라프로그램■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■인터넷바카라い인터넷바카라
- 13 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』세부카지노
- 14 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』세부막탄카지노
- 15 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 16 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』세븐럭카지노후기
- 17 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』세븐럭카지노
- 18 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』생중계카지노싸이트
- 19 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』생방송카지노추천
- 20 켑틴프라이드 릴게임 ◑주소:='kss998.com'
- 21 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 22 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 23 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』생방송카지노추천
- 24 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』서울카지노
- 25 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』부산롯데카지노