This is my first post here on Virtual Tourist. I hope you can help us plan our summer (late July/early August) vacation to Spain. We are a family of four (myself, my husband and our two children, ages 18 and 16) and we have travelled to Europe for our summer vacations 5 out of the last 6 summers, spending time in Italy, Germany, France and Greece.
We have been to Barcelona, spending 8 days there a few years ago as part of our trip to France, and we do not have to visit there again.
We have return flights into Madrid and have 17 full days to spend in Spain. We have a few ideas in mind but your help and ideas would be very helpful and appreciated. Our options are to see Madrid and its surrounding area and then travel North or South.
Our family does not mind the heat (we know how hot it can get in the South of Spain) and we would also want to spend time on a beautiful beach in a medieval beach town. We are under the impression that the water temperature in the south is much warmer than in the north. We will also be renting a car and we do love to drive from place to place, sometimes stopping along the way to our destination.
1. Spending time in Madrid, seeing Toledo and/or Segovia as day trips, then travelling to Seville, visiting Cordoba as a day trip, then travelling to Valencia for a few days and then spending a few days at a beach town on either the Costa Blanca or the Costa de Valencia, before returning to Madrid for a day or two before returning home. Instead, we could travel to Granada, spending time there, then travel to a beach town on the Costa del Sol or Costa Tropical before returning to Madrid.
2. After spending time in Madrid and its surrounding area, we would travel to the North of Spain. We could either go to the Basque area, including San Sebastian, or travel to the northwest of Spain, including Santiago, spending time in that area. We would also spend time at a beach town in either of those two areas before returning to Madrid.
It seems that many people say that if you are seeing Spain for the first time (not including Barcelona, which we have already seen), travelling south and visiting Andalusia is what one must do before seeing any other part of Spain. Is this true?
Thank you so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 2 바카라강원랜드【 HOT424。COM 】국내호텔바카라
- 3 바카라확률■※■『SKT700.CoM』■※■바카라사이트주소ヌ바카라사이트주소
- 4 메가888바카라■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■카지노사이트レ카지노사이트
- 5 바카라■※■『SKT700.CoM』■※■바카라추천ぺ바카라추천
- 6 호텔카지노【 HOT424。COM 】폰타나카지노
- 7 드림카지노사이트■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■바카라추천ザ바카라추천
- 8 클럽바카라■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■마블카지노ダ마블카지노
- 9 안드로이드홀덤【 HOT424。COM 】새만금바카라
- 10 카지노뉴스■※■『SKT700.CoM』■※■인터넷카지노주소タ인터넷카지노주소
- 11 강원랜드바카라■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■카지노사이트ゃ카지노사이트
- 12 프로겜블러【 HOT424。COM 】강원랜드모텔
- 13 라이브룰렛【 HOT424。COM 】대구인터불고카지노
- 14 그랜드바카라 ■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■온카せ온카
- 15 대만바카라【 HOT424。COM 】정선카지노노름
- 16 마카오윈카지노■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■마블카지노ャ마블카지노
- 17 안전한바카라【 HOT424。COM 】라마다카지노
- 18 투게더카지노【 HOT424。COM 】앙헬레스바카라
- 19 슈퍼바카라게임■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■코리아카지노き코리아카지노
- 20 원조카지노【 HOT424。COM 】서울세븐럭카지노
- 21 시티카지노■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■온라인바카라추천か온라인바카라추천
- 22 소라카지노【 HOT424。COM 】카지노에이전시
- 23 바카라무료■※■『SKT700.CoM』■※■코리아카지노ィ코리아카지노
- 24 테크노카지노■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■라이브카지노た라이브카지노
- 25 카지노바카라【 HOT424。COM 】윈카지노