We are planning a trip to Spain, flying into Barcelona from US, renting a car and staying 2 days. Then driving to Valencia for a day, Granada for a day, Sevilla for a day or two and ending in Madrid for a few days. Any info on the route and the driving idea would help. We have never been to Spain. Want to take our time and see countryside also.
Spain in 10 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ways to travel from Venice to Bologna
- 2 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 3 Shipping Prosecco
- 4 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 5 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 6 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 7 Your favourite places in Bath
- 8 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 9 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 10 Italy and Croatia
- 11 Europe Tour with Kids
- 12 Venice: Vene, Vidi, but not even close to Vici
- 13 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 14 Lakes District UK
- 15 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 16 Kimhe--flamenco
- 17 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 18 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo
- 19 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 20 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 21 Italy 14 days
- 22 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 23 One night Athens-what area to stay in.?
- 24 Best way to get from paris to florence?
- 25 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives