We are planning a trip to Spain, flying into Barcelona from US, renting a car and staying 2 days. Then driving to Valencia for a day, Granada for a day, Sevilla for a day or two and ending in Madrid for a few days. Any info on the route and the driving idea would help. We have never been to Spain. Want to take our time and see countryside also.
Spain in 10 days
- 1 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 2 PLEASE help - Germany, France,Switzerland,Italy itinerary
- 3 Venice Apartment - Help!
- 4 Paris Ticket t+
- 5 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 6 Best area to stay in Rome
- 7 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 8 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 9 Transportation from Barcelona airport to Li Riberia
- 10 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 11 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 12 Driving Through Adriatic Italy
- 13 Russia visa denials
- 14 Help with planning a trip to Turkey
- 15 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 16 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 17 Positano: hotel recommendations needed!
- 18 Am I too fat too travel?
- 19 Crete in April
- 20 Finding Somene to Share the Cost of Car Rental with Driver to Tour Southern Tusacany in Mid Oct 2013
- 21 Getting from Tuscany to Lauterbrunnen
- 22 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 23 Paris to Nice or to Cassis on september?
- 24 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 25 Confirm these things before you book yourself at B&B accommodation.