We are planning a trip to Spain, flying into Barcelona from US, renting a car and staying 2 days. Then driving to Valencia for a day, Granada for a day, Sevilla for a day or two and ending in Madrid for a few days. Any info on the route and the driving idea would help. We have never been to Spain. Want to take our time and see countryside also.
Spain in 10 days
- 1 I'm Boycotting Switzerland And I'm Glad Belgium Makes Great Chocolate Too!
- 2 First time going to Europe. Flying into Dublin...
- 3 Do and don't, eating in France
- 4 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 5 Group tours of Greece/Greek islands for solo traveler
- 6 Spain with kids
- 7 Advice on itinerary - Balestrand, Ulvik, Flam?
- 8 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 9 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 10 Places to visit from London
- 11 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 12 Meeting up at CDG
- 13 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 14 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 15 Renting Apartment in Nice
- 16 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 17 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 18 Nice agriturismo or country apartments/villa near Bologna
- 19 Paris Ticket t+
- 20 Sicily Trip Report May 2013 - LONG and DETAILED
- 21 Italy/Switzerland - Help w/ Itinerary
- 22 Paris 2 bedroom/2bathroom apartment you would recommend?
- 23 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 24 Getting the best our of Europe
- 25 best clubs in barcelona