Going to Spain last 2 wks. in May, looking at train, which is the best? would like to wing it for train and hotels. Last year had one hotel call to next stop and make reservations. Plan is Madrid to Toledo to Seville to any other small towns and areas of interest to Muxia and along northern coast, hopefully by train. Any ideas appreciated!!
Spain: help with itinerary and other misc.
- 1 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 2 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 3 Cuenca or Toledo
- 4 Nice
- 5 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 6 Parking in Florence, Italy
- 7 Norway experts needed.
- 8 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 9 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 10 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 11 Last monte Paris apartment
- 12 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 13 jungfraujoch mid june
- 14 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 15 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 16 Amalfi Coast and Transportation Help Needed
- 17 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris
- 18 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 19 Berlin's New Barbie Dreamhouse Opens to Feminists' Protests
- 20 Wimpy's
- 21 HELP stuck in Italy
- 22 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 23 Going to London for the first time at the end of May ALONE
- 24 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 25 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal