Going to Spain last 2 wks. in May, looking at train, which is the best? would like to wing it for train and hotels. Last year had one hotel call to next stop and make reservations. Plan is Madrid to Toledo to Seville to any other small towns and areas of interest to Muxia and along northern coast, hopefully by train. Any ideas appreciated!!
Spain: help with itinerary and other misc.
View all Europe activity »
- 1 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 2 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 3 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 4 London for Christmas
- 5 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 6 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 7 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 8 Apartments in Rome
- 9 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 10 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 11 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 12 A full week in The Netherlands
- 13 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 14 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 15 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 16 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 17 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 18 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 19 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 20 first european holiday itinery
- 21 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 22 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 23 To Paris and Provence in June
- 24 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 25 Car in Prague