I intend to travel to Spain from May 23-June04 on my honeymoon. The cities are booked and is as follows:
Madrid - Arriving Madrid at 1405hrs on May 23 and Leaving from Madrid at 1230hrs on May 26
Ibiza - 26-29 - Arriving at 1340hrs on May 26 and Leaving from IBZ at 1035hrs on May 29
Valencia- 29-31 - Arriving at 1120 hrs on May 29 and Leave for Barcelona at 31 via train (don't have the booking details yet)
Barcelona - 31-3 Arrive on 31 in Barcelona and LEave from Barcelona on June 04 at 1545hrs.
Seeking advise from fellow travelers on must do..must visit actions keeping in mind its our Honeymoon. We are open to wine tasting tours, culture, adventure and anything that one can do there and is special of the city/country.
Thanks a ton in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 2 강원랜드카지노＼✿＼『 BN77.ZE。AM 』＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 3 코리아카지노＼✿＼『 BN77.ZE。AM 』＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 4 카지노게임사이트＼✿＼『 BN77.ZE。AM 』＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 5 카지노싸이트＼✿＼『 BN77.ZE。AM 』＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 6 Rouen Tour Companies
- 7 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 8 No Periods in British Written English!
- 9 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 10 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 11 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 12 What do after Bernia Express?
- 13 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 14 Info request: Road Trip Naples to Bari-Part 2
- 15 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 16 First time in London
- 17 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 18 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 19 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 20 Self drive tour companies
- 21 scotland
- 22 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 23 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 24 Ischia
- 25 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour