I intend to travel to Spain from May 23-June04 on my honeymoon. The cities are booked and is as follows:
Madrid - Arriving Madrid at 1405hrs on May 23 and Leaving from Madrid at 1230hrs on May 26
Ibiza - 26-29 - Arriving at 1340hrs on May 26 and Leaving from IBZ at 1035hrs on May 29
Valencia- 29-31 - Arriving at 1120 hrs on May 29 and Leave for Barcelona at 31 via train (don't have the booking details yet)
Barcelona - 31-3 Arrive on 31 in Barcelona and LEave from Barcelona on June 04 at 1545hrs.
Seeking advise from fellow travelers on must do..must visit actions keeping in mind its our Honeymoon. We are open to wine tasting tours, culture, adventure and anything that one can do there and is special of the city/country.
Thanks a ton in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 2 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 3 Exchange ZAR in Turkey
- 4 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 5 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 6 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 7 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 8 Hotels on st george beach naxos
- 9 Help with Ireland Trip
- 10 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 11 Cappadocia in June
- 12 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 13 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 14 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 15 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 16 Ibiiza Spain
- 17 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 18 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 19 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 20 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 21 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 22 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 23 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 24 3 nights in Madrid
- 25 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples