I intend to travel to Spain from May 23-June04 on my honeymoon. The cities are booked and is as follows:
Madrid - Arriving Madrid at 1405hrs on May 23 and Leaving from Madrid at 1230hrs on May 26
Ibiza - 26-29 - Arriving at 1340hrs on May 26 and Leaving from IBZ at 1035hrs on May 29
Valencia- 29-31 - Arriving at 1120 hrs on May 29 and Leave for Barcelona at 31 via train (don't have the booking details yet)
Barcelona - 31-3 Arrive on 31 in Barcelona and LEave from Barcelona on June 04 at 1545hrs.
Seeking advise from fellow travelers on must do..must visit actions keeping in mind its our Honeymoon. We are open to wine tasting tours, culture, adventure and anything that one can do there and is special of the city/country.
Thanks a ton in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 2 Back from Paris
- 3 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 4 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 5 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 6 Musee Carnavalet closed for now
- 7 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 8 Another tipping question: concierges
- 9 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 10 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 11 International Flight Question
- 12 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 13 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 14 What to wear to wedding in Sweden
- 15 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 16 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 17 Luggage Storage
- 18 LIsbon
- 19 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 20 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 21 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 22 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 23 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 24 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 25 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days