I intend to travel to Spain from May 23-June04 on my honeymoon. The cities are booked and is as follows:
Madrid - Arriving Madrid at 1405hrs on May 23 and Leaving from Madrid at 1230hrs on May 26
Ibiza - 26-29 - Arriving at 1340hrs on May 26 and Leaving from IBZ at 1035hrs on May 29
Valencia- 29-31 - Arriving at 1120 hrs on May 29 and Leave for Barcelona at 31 via train (don't have the booking details yet)
Barcelona - 31-3 Arrive on 31 in Barcelona and LEave from Barcelona on June 04 at 1545hrs.
Seeking advise from fellow travelers on must do..must visit actions keeping in mind its our Honeymoon. We are open to wine tasting tours, culture, adventure and anything that one can do there and is special of the city/country.
Thanks a ton in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trips from Rome? or overnight?
- 2 help with europe itinary
- 3 Trip in September
- 4 Wake Up Mods
- 5 Escorted tours Norway
- 6 credit and debit cards
- 7 Best Tour to see Pisa and Cinque Terra
- 8 Western/Central Europe Itinerary help
- 9 Romans Lament Changing Yellow Lights to
- 10 Help with basic itinerary
- 11 favorite app for converting US $$
- 12 One week in London with kids
- 13 Charming areas to explore in London
- 14 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 15 Light weight small converter?
- 16 One Day in Vienna
- 17 Cornwall - St. Ives, SW Coastal Path-Travel Questions Need Answering!
- 18 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 19 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 20 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 21 Sunday Afternoon lunch in Antwerpen
- 22 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 23 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 24 a week in Lombardia
- 25 Scandinavia Itinerary help!