I intend to travel to Spain from May 23-June04 on my honeymoon. The cities are booked and is as follows:
Madrid - Arriving Madrid at 1405hrs on May 23 and Leaving from Madrid at 1230hrs on May 26
Ibiza - 26-29 - Arriving at 1340hrs on May 26 and Leaving from IBZ at 1035hrs on May 29
Valencia- 29-31 - Arriving at 1120 hrs on May 29 and Leave for Barcelona at 31 via train (don't have the booking details yet)
Barcelona - 31-3 Arrive on 31 in Barcelona and LEave from Barcelona on June 04 at 1545hrs.
Seeking advise from fellow travelers on must do..must visit actions keeping in mind its our Honeymoon. We are open to wine tasting tours, culture, adventure and anything that one can do there and is special of the city/country.
Thanks a ton in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 getting to CDG
- 2 Cambrils
- 3 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 4 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 5 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 6 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 7 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 8 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 9 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 10 Amalfi Coast help
- 11 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 12 CDG airport and connection time
- 13 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 14 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 15 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 16 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 17 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 18 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 19 Trains in Alps and UK
- 20 Switzerland
- 21 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 22 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 23 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 24 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 25 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary