My sister and I are visiting Spain for 5 days not including the day we get in and the day we leave--we definitely want to spend a few days in Barcelona but would like to go to at least one other place...we enjoy art, dancing and would rather see local life than tourist spots. A coastal town near Barcelona sounds great, too. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 2 Visiting the Black Forest
- 3 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
- 4 Laundry - Ireland?
- 5 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 6 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 7 France to stop making foie grois
- 8 AVE train tickets questions.
- 9 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 10 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 11 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 12 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 13 Rome to Positano
- 14 Day trips from Uzes
- 15 How best to spend a day in Tallinn
- 16 Naples or Genoa
- 17 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 18 Traveling with medication in bulk
- 19 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 20 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 21 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 22 Swimming in 17th century fountains in Rome
- 23 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 24 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 25 Interlaken-Lucerne Express 19th July- reservation required??