My sister and I are visiting Spain for 5 days not including the day we get in and the day we leave--we definitely want to spend a few days in Barcelona but would like to go to at least one other place...we enjoy art, dancing and would rather see local life than tourist spots. A coastal town near Barcelona sounds great, too. Any suggestions?
Spain for 5 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 2 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 3 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 4 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 5 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 6 Tipping in the UK
- 7 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 8 14 Days Dec Trip to Switzerland (or???)
- 9 Confused about train travel - Paris, Colmar, Lucerne, Lake Como
- 10 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 11 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 12 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 13 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 14 Discount Card and itinerary for London for family of 4
- 15 Going to Paris? Be yourself
- 16 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 17 Scotland Explorer Pass
- 18 car rental issues Italy Slovenia Croatia
- 19 Interested In Coach Passes
- 20 Could someone help me identifie this chateau in Belgium
- 21 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 22 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 23 Christmas and New Years in Ireland?
- 24 Getting about, CAR? 21 y/o
- 25 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?