My sister and I are visiting Spain for 5 days not including the day we get in and the day we leave--we definitely want to spend a few days in Barcelona but would like to go to at least one other place...we enjoy art, dancing and would rather see local life than tourist spots. A coastal town near Barcelona sounds great, too. Any suggestions?
Spain for 5 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 2 Shipping Prosecco
- 3 Venice Day Trip--Leave on 7:30 pm or midnight train back to Bologna?
- 4 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 5 Europe Tour with Kids
- 6 Italy - Month of July
- 7 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 8 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 9 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 10 Ways to travel from Venice to Bologna
- 11 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 12 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 13 Your favourite places in Bath
- 14 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 15 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 16 Italy and Croatia
- 17 Venice: Vene, Vidi, but not even close to Vici
- 18 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 19 Lakes District UK
- 20 Kimhe--flamenco
- 21 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 22 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo
- 23 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 24 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 25 Italy 14 days