My sister and I are visiting Spain for 5 days not including the day we get in and the day we leave--we definitely want to spend a few days in Barcelona but would like to go to at least one other place...we enjoy art, dancing and would rather see local life than tourist spots. A coastal town near Barcelona sounds great, too. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe Destination with kids?
- 2 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 3 Cork or Galway?
- 4 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 5 Villa near Florence Italy
- 6 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 7 MiFi in Italy
- 8 Villa near Florence Italy
- 9 French lavender and cottages
- 10 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 11 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 12 England and Wales by public transport
- 13 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 14 Spain Itinerary Help
- 15 Guides - Matera
- 16 Girona and Besalau
- 17 Barcelona completely overrated
- 18 One quick week -- where in France?
- 19 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 20 Rail/Hoylhead/Edinburgh
- 21 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 22 Austria In Nov first week
- 23 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 24 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 25 Small foodie tours in Bologna