My sister and I are visiting Spain for 5 days not including the day we get in and the day we leave--we definitely want to spend a few days in Barcelona but would like to go to at least one other place...we enjoy art, dancing and would rather see local life than tourist spots. A coastal town near Barcelona sounds great, too. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 2 Shopping Paris for Teenage Girl
- 3 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 4 Into Barcelona out of Madrid !! Help!!?
- 5 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 6 First time in Italy
- 7 Proper attire for a 17 year old boy traveling to Europe
- 8 Off to Ireland again! Solo trip...
- 9 Shuttle From Avignon TGV to Avignon Centre
- 10 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 11 italy itinerary request
- 12 6 Aussies escape to France - Paris, Provence & Dordogne
- 13 Pompeii luggage storage
- 14 What about Basque Country?
- 15 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 16 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 17 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 18 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 19 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 20 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 21 Sardinia for young travellers
- 22 currency
- 23 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 24 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 25 Terminal 1 CDG Airport to Le Bus Direct Line 2 Station Airport