My wife and I are in the early planning stages of traveling to Spain next Sept-Oct for 3 weeks.This will be our first trip to Spain. In the past, we've usually rented a car. For this trip we would like to split our travel between rail and car. Right now my thinking is to rent a car for the San Sabastian area and or possibly for the hill towns. Any thoughts and recommendations would be appreciated. I'm working on a tenative itinerary. We also would not be adverse to flying within the country. Thanks.
spain for 3 weeks in sept-oct
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please suffer one more London travelcard question
- 2 Rioja
- 3 Madrid
- 4 Camino No-No
- 5 Ireland train system: first class??
- 6 10 nights in Southern Spain: Itinerary & Questions
- 7 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 5 First Full Day in Vienna
- 8 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 9 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 10 Satisfying sweet tooth in Scotland
- 11 Minimum age to rent a hotel or hostel room
- 12 apartment
- 13 Athens, Greece, hotel recommendations
- 14 travel insurance
- 15 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 16 Best way to tour Sicily?
- 17 Student with no visa: Will I be denied re-entry into Germany???
- 18 Anciet Brits Were Cannibals
- 19 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 20 Powerscourt OR Glendalough?
- 21 London and nearby suggestions
- 22 Brighton-bath Uk
- 23 Suggestions for a week in Europe
- 24 Southeast Sicily for 10 days
- 25 Help! Overwhelmed by Italy Trip Planning