My wife and I are in the early planning stages of traveling to Spain next Sept-Oct for 3 weeks.This will be our first trip to Spain. In the past, we've usually rented a car. For this trip we would like to split our travel between rail and car. Right now my thinking is to rent a car for the San Sabastian area and or possibly for the hill towns. Any thoughts and recommendations would be appreciated. I'm working on a tenative itinerary. We also would not be adverse to flying within the country. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days with a Swindon base
- 2 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 3 Renaissance art - what is a "bierhead" ?
- 4 dubrovnik activities. Bay of Kotor
- 5 Jetlagged first day in Hamburg
- 6 Need help - Interlaken OR Zermatt / St.Martiz to spend time
- 7 Berlin Hotel feedback
- 8 Stockholm & Copenhagen - 7 Nights early Sep
- 9 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 10 Sicily transportation
- 11 Which Guided Tour ??
- 12 easy daytrip from Firenze (without car)
- 13 What Greek islands should I visit
- 14 One quick week -- where in France?
- 15 Brugge or Ghent?
- 16 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 17 Day trips on Irish Rail from Dublin?
- 18 Train to L'Aquila italy
- 19 Citadines Trafalgar Square
- 20 Local markets in Italy
- 21 A week in Europe (Switzerland area)
- 22 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 23 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 24 Barcelona completely overrated
- 25 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance