My wife and I are in the early planning stages of traveling to Spain next Sept-Oct for 3 weeks.This will be our first trip to Spain. In the past, we've usually rented a car. For this trip we would like to split our travel between rail and car. Right now my thinking is to rent a car for the San Sabastian area and or possibly for the hill towns. Any thoughts and recommendations would be appreciated. I'm working on a tenative itinerary. We also would not be adverse to flying within the country. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 게임사이트❣≡▶【 E100.ZE。AM 】◀≡❣게임사이트
- 2 게임머니판매∽❥∽┤《 E100.ZE。AM 》∽❥∽게임머니판매
- 3 온라인바둑이┏只】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【只┓온라인바둑이
- 4 강친닷컴 ❤≡▶【 E100.ZE。AM 】◀≡❤강친닷컴
- 5 제우스뱅크∽♥∽┤《 E100.ZE。AM 》∽♥∽제우스뱅크
- 6 직장인신용대출♩≡▶【 E100.ZE。AM 】◀≡♩직장인신용대출
- 7 지존게임┏乐】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【乐┓지존게임
- 8 증권시세∽✆∽┤《 E100.ZE。AM 》∽✆∽증권시세
- 9 타이젬게임┏当】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【当┓타이젬게임
- 10 주식매매☿≡▶【 E100.ZE。AM 】◀≡☿주식매매
- 11 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 12 Ireland itinerary help please
- 13 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 14 Killarney
- 15 No Periods in British Written English!
- 16 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 17 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 18 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 19 Rome-Itinerary
- 20 Italy bus or train
- 21 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 22 Paperwork to Marry in Italy
- 23 Walking itinerary in England?
- 24 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 25 hiking itinerary UK two months