My wife and I are in the early planning stages of traveling to Spain next Sept-Oct for 3 weeks.This will be our first trip to Spain. In the past, we've usually rented a car. For this trip we would like to split our travel between rail and car. Right now my thinking is to rent a car for the San Sabastian area and or possibly for the hill towns. Any thoughts and recommendations would be appreciated. I'm working on a tenative itinerary. We also would not be adverse to flying within the country. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 2 Cornwall UK
- 3 Choose between Nazare, Portugal or Merida, Spain
- 4 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 5 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 6 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 7 Short Trip to Paris
- 8 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 9 Help with basic itinerary
- 10 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 11 Visit to Engand
- 12 Alhambra ticket confusions
- 13 Cinqueterre
- 14 Final Four
- 15 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 16 Parking in Girona
- 17 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 18 Denmark-UBER has left the building.
- 19 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 20 SNCF - low price for summer
- 21 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 22 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 23 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 24 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 25 A birthday dinner in Sevilla