My wife and I are in the early planning stages of traveling to Spain next Sept-Oct for 3 weeks.This will be our first trip to Spain. In the past, we've usually rented a car. For this trip we would like to split our travel between rail and car. Right now my thinking is to rent a car for the San Sabastian area and or possibly for the hill towns. Any thoughts and recommendations would be appreciated. I'm working on a tenative itinerary. We also would not be adverse to flying within the country. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 2 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 3 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 4 England and Wales by public transport
- 5 Oxford 24 hours
- 6 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 7 Ireland & Scotland
- 8 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 9 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 10 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 11 London's Must Sights!
- 12 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 13 Two Capitals of Central Europe and an Interlude in Frankfurt
- 14 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 15 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 16 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 17 Andalucia in December
- 18 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 19 Amsterdam Festival of LIghts
- 20 First trip to Italy
- 21 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 22 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 23 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 24 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 25 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!