My wife and I are in the early planning stages of traveling to Spain next Sept-Oct for 3 weeks.This will be our first trip to Spain. In the past, we've usually rented a car. For this trip we would like to split our travel between rail and car. Right now my thinking is to rent a car for the San Sabastian area and or possibly for the hill towns. Any thoughts and recommendations would be appreciated. I'm working on a tenative itinerary. We also would not be adverse to flying within the country. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 파워볼실시간사이트 ● 연결 : pwn22.com.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Font-de-Gaume - too overweight?
- 3 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 4 Sicily: la foresteria planeta estate or Villa Sicilia Baglio
- 5 Rent a Car?
- 6 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 7 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 8 Whistle stop family road trip
- 9 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 10 One week road trip Santiago de Compostela-Lisbon itinerary advice needed
- 11 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 12 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 13 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 14 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 15 Zadar or Sibenik
- 16 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 17 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 18 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 19 Best road from Tubingen to Lindau Bodensee
- 20 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 21 Best way to get around Scotland w/out a rental car??
- 22 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 23 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 24 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 25 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel