My wife and I are in the early planning stages of traveling to Spain next Sept-Oct for 3 weeks.This will be our first trip to Spain. In the past, we've usually rented a car. For this trip we would like to split our travel between rail and car. Right now my thinking is to rent a car for the San Sabastian area and or possibly for the hill towns. Any thoughts and recommendations would be appreciated. I'm working on a tenative itinerary. We also would not be adverse to flying within the country. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Age limit for car rental?
- 2 tipping
- 3 Greek ferry tickets and seat options
- 4 Last minute change to include Chester: should I?
- 5 Do we need a car?
- 6 Oberammergau and Fussen
- 7 Feedback on 3-Week Spain Itinerary
- 8 Advice about Naples?
- 9 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 10 Italy Itinerary for 8 days
- 11 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 12 Giro d'Italia
- 13 Best location for hotel in Milan for 2 nights
- 14 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 15 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 16 Nice-Barcelona-Valencia
- 17 Where to sleep in Manchester?
- 18 What is the French job 'Rectifieur (ouvrier)'?
- 19 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 20 Santorini and Positano.
- 21 3 days in Provence - Avignon, Arles, Aix, and the smaller Luberon Villages
- 22 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 23 Signature Saint Germaine or La TourviLe
- 24 Cooking Class at Antinori
- 25 What clothes?