My wife and I are in the early planning stages of traveling to Spain next Sept-Oct for 3 weeks.This will be our first trip to Spain. In the past, we've usually rented a car. For this trip we would like to split our travel between rail and car. Right now my thinking is to rent a car for the San Sabastian area and or possibly for the hill towns. Any thoughts and recommendations would be appreciated. I'm working on a tenative itinerary. We also would not be adverse to flying within the country. Thanks.
spain for 3 weeks in sept-oct
- 1 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 2 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 3 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 4 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 5 Paris Museum Pass--Where best for us to purchase?
- 6 Family Trip in July - General Guidance Would be Appreciated
- 7 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 8 Tolls on Grossglockner Alpine Road
- 9 2 weeks in Slovenia and Croatia--Need help planning
- 10 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 11 Northern Italy
- 12 Home base in Provence in July
- 13 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 14 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 15 Paris Itinerary Advice - September 2013
- 16 Advance Eurostar Tickets
- 17 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 18 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 19 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 20 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 21 Left Luggage in Brighton, UK
- 22 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 23 Best Time of Day to Tour Windsor Castle
- 24 Prague Itinerary
- 25 Moving to Spain