My wife and I are in the early planning stages of traveling to Spain next Sept-Oct for 3 weeks.This will be our first trip to Spain. In the past, we've usually rented a car. For this trip we would like to split our travel between rail and car. Right now my thinking is to rent a car for the San Sabastian area and or possibly for the hill towns. Any thoughts and recommendations would be appreciated. I'm working on a tenative itinerary. We also would not be adverse to flying within the country. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 2 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 3 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 4 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 5 If you had to choose one......
- 6 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 7 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 8 Spanish Language Immersion for young teenager in SPAIN
- 9 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 10 HELP PLEASE! Skiing in Zermatt this March
- 11 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 12 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 13 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 14 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 15 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 16 Croatia and Montenegro Itinerary
- 17 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 18 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 19 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 20 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 21 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 22 Sicily
- 23 Gertie in Greece NOW
- 24 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
- 25 car for four adults and four bikes