My wife and I are in the early planning stages of traveling to Spain next Sept-Oct for 3 weeks.This will be our first trip to Spain. In the past, we've usually rented a car. For this trip we would like to split our travel between rail and car. Right now my thinking is to rent a car for the San Sabastian area and or possibly for the hill towns. Any thoughts and recommendations would be appreciated. I'm working on a tenative itinerary. We also would not be adverse to flying within the country. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What do you trust more: Booking or Tripadvisor?
- 2 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 3 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 4 Changing planes in Frankfurt
- 5 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 6 Itinerary Critique, please?
- 7 Ravenna Mosaics
- 8 What to shop for in Floeence, Chianti, Montalcino and CT
- 9 Greece Itinerary
- 10 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 11 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 12 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 13 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 14 Barcelona and coastal towns
- 15 evening of song and dance
- 16 Hallstatt to Salzburg- getting back transportation questions
- 17 Dinan or Avranches to visit Le Mont St. Michel?
- 18 Scotland Highlands Help
- 19 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 20 Bed & Breakfast in Ireland - need reservations?
- 21 Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland
- 22 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 23 Navigating the Swiss travel system
- 24 Amsterdam, Germany
- 25 Naples or Genoa