My wife and I are in the early planning stages of traveling to Spain next Sept-Oct for 3 weeks.This will be our first trip to Spain. In the past, we've usually rented a car. For this trip we would like to split our travel between rail and car. Right now my thinking is to rent a car for the San Sabastian area and or possibly for the hill towns. Any thoughts and recommendations would be appreciated. I'm working on a tenative itinerary. We also would not be adverse to flying within the country. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 2 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 3 Regent Seven Seas Cruise?
- 4 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 5 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 6 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 7 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 8 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 9 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 10 PARIS
- 11 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 12 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 13 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 14 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 15 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 16 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 17 Airline to Rome
- 18 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 19 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 20 Alitala
- 21 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 22 Stu Tower
- 23 First Solo Adventure
- 24 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 25 Trains in Italy