Hi, We are flying into Barcelona, spending 4 days, then want to go to Granada, Malaga, Seville, Cordoba & Lisbon with the last 4 days in Madrid. Not sure if we should go to Granda, then Malaga, Cordoba then Seville, need some help in putting those days into order! Can't figure out from Barcelona where to head next, probably flying from BCN then driving the rest.
Spain for 2 Weeks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 2 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 3 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 4 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 5 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 6 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 7 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 8 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 9 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 10 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 11 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 12 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 13 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 14 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 15 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 16 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 17 Five nights in Extremadura
- 18 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 19 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 20 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 21 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 22 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 23 Belarus closes borders with Ukraine - EBOLA alert!
- 24 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 25 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)