Hi, We are flying into Barcelona, spending 4 days, then want to go to Granada, Malaga, Seville, Cordoba & Lisbon with the last 4 days in Madrid. Not sure if we should go to Granda, then Malaga, Cordoba then Seville, need some help in putting those days into order! Can't figure out from Barcelona where to head next, probably flying from BCN then driving the rest.
Spain for 2 Weeks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bath Hotel - MacDonald Bath Spa or Francis Hotel
- 2 Honeymoon - skiing in Switzerland and Austria
- 3 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 4 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 5 Mâché aux Puces from Garibaldi metro
- 6 Possible Italy and Paris Itinerary - any thoughts?
- 7 Liverpool to London
- 8 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 9 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 10 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 11 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 12 Better to rent a car in Venice or Padua?
- 13 DVD players in France
- 14 2 Nights in the Pyrenees: Driving Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 15 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 16 Greek Pelion....Homebase? Nice Accommodation?
- 17 Train from Sarlat
- 18 Trains
- 19 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 20 Naples vs Sorrento
- 21 Cinque Terre trails
- 22 Easiest way to get from San Sebastian to Toulouse or Brive in France
- 23 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 24 Paris Bastille Day
- 25 ATM cards in Spain - need chip or not?