Hi, We are flying into Barcelona, spending 4 days, then want to go to Granada, Malaga, Seville, Cordoba & Lisbon with the last 4 days in Madrid. Not sure if we should go to Granda, then Malaga, Cordoba then Seville, need some help in putting those days into order! Can't figure out from Barcelona where to head next, probably flying from BCN then driving the rest.
Spain for 2 Weeks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 Observations About Paris
- 2 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 3 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 4 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 5 Is my plan ok
- 6 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 7 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 8 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 9 Southern Spain
- 10 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 11 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 12 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 13 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 14 Combinations euro rail and river cruise
- 15 Scotland November 2015
- 16 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 17 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 18 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 19 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 20 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 21 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 22 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 23 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 24 Museums in Berlin
- 25 Schengen Visa Rules