Hi, We are flying into Barcelona, spending 4 days, then want to go to Granada, Malaga, Seville, Cordoba & Lisbon with the last 4 days in Madrid. Not sure if we should go to Granda, then Malaga, Cordoba then Seville, need some help in putting those days into order! Can't figure out from Barcelona where to head next, probably flying from BCN then driving the rest.
Spain for 2 Weeks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 2 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 3 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 4 Are Bit Coins Accepted Anywhere In Europe anywhere...
- 5 London hotel tax is 20%
- 6 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 7 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 8 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 9 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 10 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 11 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 12 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 13 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 14 Need help with itinerary
- 15 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 16 Appian Way and Catacombs in Rome, tour? Sunday?
- 17 First Trip to Europe
- 18 Expat area's in France
- 19 24 Hours on Santorini -- what to do and see?
- 20 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 21 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 22 One month (ish) in Spain
- 23 Training from Switzerland to Paris to the UK
- 24 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 25 Weather in Rias Baixas this weekend?