Hi, We are flying into Barcelona, spending 4 days, then want to go to Granada, Malaga, Seville, Cordoba & Lisbon with the last 4 days in Madrid. Not sure if we should go to Granda, then Malaga, Cordoba then Seville, need some help in putting those days into order! Can't figure out from Barcelona where to head next, probably flying from BCN then driving the rest.
Spain for 2 Weeks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 2 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 3 Rail connections from Rotterdam and ease of boarding train with luggage
- 4 Can You Name theTen Most Popular Tourist Cities In Europe???
- 5 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 6 Best driving map for Greece?
- 7 London Weekend
- 8 recommendations for driver/transfer tour from Siena to Rome airport.
- 9 Geneva-recommendation for small hotel, perhaps Old City?
- 10 Turkey - Live report
- 11 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 12 Train tickets within Italy
- 13 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 14 Stay in Venice
- 15 Croatia, Greece and Turkey
- 16 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 17 Mont St. Michele?
- 18 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 19 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 20 Questions for Paris residents
- 21 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 22 Central European train travel
- 23 Help please: 1 or 2 Bedroom Apt in Paris
- 24 Carinthia
- 25 Southwestern England