I am planning a trip for late oct-early nov to Spain. It's for 10 full days and we know we want to do Madrid, Toledo, Barcelona and Grenada. How would you divide it up? i have the most interest in Barcelona having been to Madrid before but my friend has never been to Spain. Is Toledo worth spending a night over? Is it better to fly or take train from
Barcelona or Madrid to Grenada? THanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 2 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 3 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 4 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 5 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 6 Andalucia itinerary help
- 7 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 8 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 9 Where to stay in Reykjavik
- 10 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 11 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 12 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 13 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 14 Barcelona
- 15 Planning a European Trip
- 16 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 17 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 18 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 19 Santorini lodging
- 20 Spain and South of France
- 21 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 22 Algarve location Help
- 23 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 24 Where to stay & what to do in Gran Canaria?
- 25 Ischia