I am planning a trip for late oct-early nov to Spain. It's for 10 full days and we know we want to do Madrid, Toledo, Barcelona and Grenada. How would you divide it up? i have the most interest in Barcelona having been to Madrid before but my friend has never been to Spain. Is Toledo worth spending a night over? Is it better to fly or take train from
Barcelona or Madrid to Grenada? THanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 손오공온라인 ≪접속주소 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 2 알라딘 릴게임 ≪접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 3 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?
- 4 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 5 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 6 2 weeks Europe trip
- 7 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 8 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 9 Cordoba Overnight?
- 10 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 11 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 12 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 13 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 14 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 15 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 16 dinner jackets
- 17 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 18 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 19 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 20 Weekend in Galicia -- Sil River Gorge
- 21 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 22 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 23 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 24 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 25 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles