I am planning a trip for late oct-early nov to Spain. It's for 10 full days and we know we want to do Madrid, Toledo, Barcelona and Grenada. How would you divide it up? i have the most interest in Barcelona having been to Madrid before but my friend has never been to Spain. Is Toledo worth spending a night over? Is it better to fly or take train from
Barcelona or Madrid to Grenada? THanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 2 Whathello Paris
- 3 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 4 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 5 Uber vs. TfL
- 6 Athens Help
- 7 Trains in Italy
- 8 Transport for local Venice travel
- 9 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 10 Crete Holiday
- 11 Christmas in Italy
- 12 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 13 "Too Much Cows"
- 14 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 15 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 16 Thinking about the Fjords
- 17 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 18 Rome to Venice
- 19 Alitala
- 20 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 21 Bordeaux to Nice
- 22 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 23 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 24 One free day in Barcelona
- 25 Maybe your worst nighmare...