We are planning to rent a car in Barcelona and drive to Cordoba. Any ideas on nice places to see on the way? Places that girls ages 5 and 7 would enjoy? We look forward to any feedback!
Spain Family Road Trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 2 Croacia in october
- 3 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 4 Need Advice on 18 Days into Madrid, out of Bilbao
- 5 TGV Train Tickets/Passes
- 6 Sweet 16 Iceland Trip -- suggestions please
- 7 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 8 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 9 Spending money in Italy?
- 10 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 11 stop in lisboa or not
- 12 Getting From Italy to London
- 13 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 14 Stay away from EF Tours
- 15 Italy things to do?
- 16 Are taxis easily obtained at the train station in Florence?
- 17 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace
- 18 Getting cash in Spain
- 19 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 20 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 21 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 22 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 23 Amsterdam - Paris - Barcelona
- 24 How to do St. Petersburg in 24 or 48 hours with no visa?
- 25 Sky diving in Barcelona