My husband and I will soon be visiting Barcelona and then we are going to head to Alicante for a wedding. We will be hiring a car to make the journey. We would like to stop off somewhere in between to stay for the night, to break the journey but also just to experience a bit more of the coast. Sagunto has been suggested to me as an interesting place to visit. Does anyone have any tips? Also, suggestions for a decent hotel would be great. It would be wonderful to stay somewhere near the beach within driving distance of an interesting place. Doesn't have to be flashy, just clean. Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 2 3 nights in Madrid
- 3 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 4 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 5 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 6 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 7 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA
- 8 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 9 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 10 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 11 Help with Ireland Trip
- 12 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 13 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 14 Exchange ZAR in Turkey
- 15 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 16 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 17 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 18 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 19 Hotels on st george beach naxos
- 20 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 21 Cappadocia in June
- 22 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 23 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 24 Ibiiza Spain
- 25 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus