My husband and I will soon be visiting Barcelona and then we are going to head to Alicante for a wedding. We will be hiring a car to make the journey. We would like to stop off somewhere in between to stay for the night, to break the journey but also just to experience a bit more of the coast. Sagunto has been suggested to me as an interesting place to visit. Does anyone have any tips? Also, suggestions for a decent hotel would be great. It would be wonderful to stay somewhere near the beach within driving distance of an interesting place. Doesn't have to be flashy, just clean. Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 2 Whathello Paris
- 3 Uber vs. TfL
- 4 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 5 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 6 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 7 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 8 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 9 Athens Help
- 10 Trains in Italy
- 11 Transport for local Venice travel
- 12 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 13 Crete Holiday
- 14 Christmas in Italy
- 15 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 16 "Too Much Cows"
- 17 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 18 Thinking about the Fjords
- 19 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 20 Rome to Venice
- 21 Alitala
- 22 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 23 Bordeaux to Nice
- 24 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 25 Letter from the Belgian Embassy