My husband and I will soon be visiting Barcelona and then we are going to head to Alicante for a wedding. We will be hiring a car to make the journey. We would like to stop off somewhere in between to stay for the night, to break the journey but also just to experience a bit more of the coast. Sagunto has been suggested to me as an interesting place to visit. Does anyone have any tips? Also, suggestions for a decent hotel would be great. It would be wonderful to stay somewhere near the beach within driving distance of an interesting place. Doesn't have to be flashy, just clean. Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 6-7 Days in France
- 2 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 3 Another tipping question: concierges
- 4 We're here!
- 5 ￡선릉안마『o1o 9875 2236』High quality선릉쪽안마↗민실장 특급스페셜 EVENT선릉안마문의
- 6 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 7 Korean Messages
- 8 Getting to Bolivia
- 9 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 10 Budapest in December 2017
- 11 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 12 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 13 Rental Car for Day Trip from Antalya to Pamukkale/Hierapolis?
- 14 Swiss Travel Pass
- 15 5 Days in Switzerland
- 16 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 17 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 18 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 19 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 20 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 21 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 22 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 23 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 24 Spain in July
- 25 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay