Hi everyone...Have you ever surf Spain? The great place is Barrio Talaimendi...not far away from San Sebastian..also great place.. I was there last summer and Im plannig to go back...I was there with agency stoke travel..because they arranged whole trip..including accommodation (tent), food and unlimited beer....sooo lets get rock again! Hahaa it was great...plus Im the beginner so I was taking surf lessons which they offers.
Spain - Barrio Talaimendi
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 2 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 3 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 4 Chambermaid tipping
- 5 TGV and Provence questions
- 6 Novels set in Greece
- 7 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 8 Greek islands from Turkey
- 9 To Paris and Provence in June
- 10 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 11 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 12 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 13 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 14 More help with housing in Puglia
- 15 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 16 Euro Train
- 17 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 18 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 19 Rome Accommodation
- 20 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 21 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 22 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 23 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 24 Italian Lakes gardens
- 25 London for Christmas