Hi everyone...Have you ever surf Spain? The great place is Barrio Talaimendi...not far away from San Sebastian..also great place.. I was there last summer and Im plannig to go back...I was there with agency stoke travel..because they arranged whole trip..including accommodation (tent), food and unlimited beer....sooo lets get rock again! Hahaa it was great...plus Im the beginner so I was taking surf lessons which they offers.
Spain - Barrio Talaimendi
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 2 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 3 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 4 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 5 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 6 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 7 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 8 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 9 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 10 Airport to Piraeus
- 11 Train to Airport in Venice
- 12 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 13 Paris Travelogue (One week in June with a toddler)
- 14 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 15 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 16 Questions for my German friends
- 17 What still confounds you about travel?
- 18 Chip but no PIN
- 19 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 20 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 21 Foie gras, redux
- 22 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 23 Dublin Tour Companies
- 24 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 25 Day trips from Seville