Hi everyone...Have you ever surf Spain? The great place is Barrio Talaimendi...not far away from San Sebastian..also great place.. I was there last summer and Im plannig to go back...I was there with agency stoke travel..because they arranged whole trip..including accommodation (tent), food and unlimited beer....sooo lets get rock again! Hahaa it was great...plus Im the beginner so I was taking surf lessons which they offers.
Spain - Barrio Talaimendi
- 1 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 2 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 3 Rough Itinerary for Scotland, please more help
- 4 Help with Sept. itinerary going north from Dublin
- 5 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 6 How to get from Nice to Cinque Terre by train
- 7 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 8 portugal
- 9 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 10 London on a sunny day
- 11 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 12 Train tickets
- 13 Sardinia, Italy
- 14 Odessa--7 km bazaar
- 15 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 16 Carpe Diem Flights Booked! Need help w final itinerary France/Switzerland
- 17 Navigo Decouverte
- 18 Student Traveling 2 weeks in France, Italy etc
- 19 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 20 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 21 Advice Sought for Train Schedule in Spain
- 22 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 23 Ibiza to Valencia- travel tip request
- 24 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 25 Medieval castles dinner from Galway