Hi everyone...Have you ever surf Spain? The great place is Barrio Talaimendi...not far away from San Sebastian..also great place.. I was there last summer and Im plannig to go back...I was there with agency stoke travel..because they arranged whole trip..including accommodation (tent), food and unlimited beer....sooo lets get rock again! Hahaa it was great...plus Im the beginner so I was taking surf lessons which they offers.
Spain - Barrio Talaimendi
- 1 semi escorted tours
- 2 Two days in Amsterdam; bike tour
- 3 Transportation from Venice Island to Treviso Airport?
- 4 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 5 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 6 Three nights in London, two nights somewhere else, help?
- 7 Easiest way to get to Cinque Terre
- 8 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 9 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 10 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 11 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 12 jungfraujoch mid june
- 13 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 14 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 15 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 16 Going to London for the first time at the end of May ALONE
- 17 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 18 Cuenca or Toledo
- 19 Heathrow
- 20 Moonliner bus question - can you help please?
- 21 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 22 A chacun son goût
- 23 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 24 Train from Naples to Sorrento
- 25 Eurostar Italy train to Florence fro Milan's Malpensa Airport