Hi everyone...Have you ever surf Spain? The great place is Barrio Talaimendi...not far away from San Sebastian..also great place.. I was there last summer and Im plannig to go back...I was there with agency stoke travel..because they arranged whole trip..including accommodation (tent), food and unlimited beer....sooo lets get rock again! Hahaa it was great...plus Im the beginner so I was taking surf lessons which they offers.
Spain - Barrio Talaimendi
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London day trips, especially castles
- 2 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 3 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 4 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 5 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 6 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 7 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 8 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 9 7 days in Greece
- 10 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 11 Hotel in Venice
- 12 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 13 What area to stay in Rome, Florence, and Venice?
- 14 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 15 Swiss rail passes
- 16 Zurich, Switzerland
- 17 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 18 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 19 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 20 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 21 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 22 Day trips from Marseille
- 23 Trip to/involving Spain/Provence - preliminary ideas?
- 24 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 25 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014