Hi everyone...Have you ever surf Spain? The great place is Barrio Talaimendi...not far away from San Sebastian..also great place.. I was there last summer and Im plannig to go back...I was there with agency stoke travel..because they arranged whole trip..including accommodation (tent), food and unlimited beer....sooo lets get rock again! Hahaa it was great...plus Im the beginner so I was taking surf lessons which they offers.
Spain - Barrio Talaimendi
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to wear
- 2 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 3 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 4 Priceline for London hotels
- 5 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 6 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 7 Ireland itinerary
- 8 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 9 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 10 Fjords, How To?
- 11 Istanbul Itinerary
- 12 7 Nights in Paris
- 13 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 14 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 15 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 16 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 17 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 18 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 19 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 20 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 21 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 22 London neighborhood suggestions
- 23 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 24 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 25 London - Site List Triage -