My wife and I are going to drive from Barcelona to Gibraltar for two weeks in the month of September. We want some good tips for what are the destinations we should visit. We are not going to Madrid hence staying close to the Mediterranean coast. Also, we enjoy staying at Bed & Breakfast place to meet local people and mingle with them. We would sure appreciate some good ideas of how to make our trip enjoyable and memorable. Please send any and all comments. Thanks.
SPAIN- Barcelona to Gibraltar
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airport ATMs
- 2 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 3 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 4 5 Observations About Paris
- 5 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 6 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 7 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 8 Need Advice! Munich to Strasbourg to Paris
- 9 All Set To Go!!
- 10 caroline_venezia
- 11 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 12 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 13 Planning Honeymoon to Greece in April
- 14 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 15 Pyrenees logistics
- 16 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 17 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 18 Normandy and Loire
- 19 Granada
- 20 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 21 Italy dolomites
- 22 Taormina Sicily
- 23 Northern Europe in April-May
- 24 history museums or locations
- 25 Iwango went…to Nice