My wife and I are going to drive from Barcelona to Gibraltar for two weeks in the month of September. We want some good tips for what are the destinations we should visit. We are not going to Madrid hence staying close to the Mediterranean coast. Also, we enjoy staying at Bed & Breakfast place to meet local people and mingle with them. We would sure appreciate some good ideas of how to make our trip enjoyable and memorable. Please send any and all comments. Thanks.
SPAIN- Barcelona to Gibraltar
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 2 Has anyone taken a Maupintour?
- 3 British drivers
- 4 Spain Travel
- 5 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 6 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 7 Southern France
- 8 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 9 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 10 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 11 Prague Main Train Station
- 12 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 13 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 14 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 15 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 16 Berlin
- 17 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 18 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 19 Train travel in Europe
- 20 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 21 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 22 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 23 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 24 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 25 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?