Has anyone had experience staying at Ally's Guest House (Carrer del Bruc) or Somnio Hostels (Carrer de la Diputacio - not to be confused with Duo by Somnio), both in the L'Eixample area of Barcelona? We are staying for 5 nights in early October and thinking about these "budget" accommodations. Are these central enough to sights? We don't wish to spend more than 75 Euro taxes included ($100 Cdn) if we can help it.
Spain - Barcelona Accommodation
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 2 British drivers
- 3 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 4 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 5 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 6 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 7 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 8 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 9 A full week in The Netherlands
- 10 Prague Main Train Station
- 11 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 12 Spain Travel
- 13 Venice in Jan
- 14 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 15 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 16 Southern France
- 17 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 18 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 19 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 20 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 21 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 22 Public transport from Ostuni
- 23 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 24 Itinerary Questions
- 25 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome