Has anyone had experience staying at Ally's Guest House (Carrer del Bruc) or Somnio Hostels (Carrer de la Diputacio - not to be confused with Duo by Somnio), both in the L'Eixample area of Barcelona? We are staying for 5 nights in early October and thinking about these "budget" accommodations. Are these central enough to sights? We don't wish to spend more than 75 Euro taxes included ($100 Cdn) if we can help it.
Spain - Barcelona Accommodation
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 2 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 3 Rental car companies in Denizli & Antalya
- 4 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 5 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 6 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 7 What are the best places to see in England
- 8 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 9 Reims for a day
- 10 Indus Tours in Turkey
- 11 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 12 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 13 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 14 Estonia Amber
- 15 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 16 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 17 TRAVEL TURKEY
- 18 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 19 Bosna i Hercegovina
- 20 HOTELS IN ISTANBUL, TURKEY
- 21 Heli Tour
- 22 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 23 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 24 Suggestions for a nice hotel in Stockholm?
- 25 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon