My wife and I are going to Spain for 10 days in early June, and here’s what we were planning on going. Any suggestions or feedback, along with restaurant/hotel recommendations ($150-$200/night, with pool would be ideal ) would be most welcome.
Saturday – Arrive in Granada in the evening. Relax, stroll around town
Sunday – Explore the town, maybe go for an Olive oil tour
Monday – Alhambra, morning entry so go at 9:30ish, palace at 11:30. Take late afternoon bus to Cordoba. Spend the night in Cordoba
Tuesday – Cordoba Mesquita, explore town. Evening train to Seville
Wed/Thurs – Explore Seville
Friday – train to Madrid after lunch
Sat/Sun – Madrid
Monday afternoon – fly out of Madrid
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 2 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 3 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 4 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 5 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 6 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 7 Where to spend a week in Italy
- 8 Any Lisbon or Porto trip reports?
- 9 Norway Itinerary
- 10 Help with timeline. Connecting flights in London Gatwick
- 11 train or plane
- 12 Scotland - Highlands in May or June?
- 13 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 14 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 15 Germany in December Trip Report
- 16 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 17 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 18 Driving from Alesund to Geiranger
- 19 Planning a European Trip
- 20 Hotels in Kamari or Perissa/Perivolos Beaches - Santorini
- 21 Italy for Christmas Week
- 22 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 23 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 24 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 25 Trip Report Crete May 2016