My wife and I are going to Spain for 10 days in early June, and here’s what we were planning on going. Any suggestions or feedback, along with restaurant/hotel recommendations ($150-$200/night, with pool would be ideal ) would be most welcome.
Saturday – Arrive in Granada in the evening. Relax, stroll around town
Sunday – Explore the town, maybe go for an Olive oil tour
Monday – Alhambra, morning entry so go at 9:30ish, palace at 11:30. Take late afternoon bus to Cordoba. Spend the night in Cordoba
Tuesday – Cordoba Mesquita, explore town. Evening train to Seville
Wed/Thurs – Explore Seville
Friday – train to Madrid after lunch
Sat/Sun – Madrid
Monday afternoon – fly out of Madrid
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 2 Towns around Lucca
- 3 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 4 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 5 PARIS
- 6 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 7 First Solo Adventure
- 8 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 9 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 10 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 11 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 12 Airline to Rome
- 13 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 14 Duoro Valley - Train from Regua to Pocinho
- 15 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 16 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 17 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 18 Georgia in 4 days
- 19 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 20 Trains in Italy
- 21 Dublin Luggage storage
- 22 Italy with baby - where to go?
- 23 Croatia short sail trip
- 24 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 25 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy