My wife and I are going to Spain for 10 days in early June, and here’s what we were planning on going. Any suggestions or feedback, along with restaurant/hotel recommendations ($150-$200/night, with pool would be ideal ) would be most welcome.
Saturday – Arrive in Granada in the evening. Relax, stroll around town
Sunday – Explore the town, maybe go for an Olive oil tour
Monday – Alhambra, morning entry so go at 9:30ish, palace at 11:30. Take late afternoon bus to Cordoba. Spend the night in Cordoba
Tuesday – Cordoba Mesquita, explore town. Evening train to Seville
Wed/Thurs – Explore Seville
Friday – train to Madrid after lunch
Sat/Sun – Madrid
Monday afternoon – fly out of Madrid
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting around London
- 2 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 3 Language to use in Belgium
- 4 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 5 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 6 WWI sites
- 7 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 8 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 9 Paris in August
- 10 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 11 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 12 Christmas in Spain
- 13 Germany-Car or Train
- 14 Brussels flower tapestry
- 15 Italy Itinerary Gap to Fill - Alternate Suggestions
- 16 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 17 Lake Como,Italy
- 18 21, 18 and 6 year old trip to Europe
- 19 Valencia Spain
- 20 Visiting Zurich
- 21 Cape Sounion en route to Airport?
- 22 Places to visit from Zurich
- 23 SURPRISE TRIP
- 24 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 25 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland