I really could use some advice on my Travel itinerary that I created. This is my first time visiting these 2 countries. We arrive in Barcelona and depart from Lisbon. Can you give advice if the time I have planned is sufficient. I wrote at the bottom how long we have in each city. We are flying from Barcelona to Madrid, but the rest we are taking buses since I noticed its a lot cheaper and the travel time is not much difference. Thanks for any input to this thread. Also should I be buying my train tickets in advance?
Arrive in Barcelona
June 16 Morning
Arrive in Madrid by Plane
June 19 9:25AM
Arrive in Granada by Bus
June 21 3:30PM
Arrive in Cordoba by Bus ( Day Trip)
June 23 11:30AM
Arrive in Seville by Bus
June 23 8:40PM
Arrive In Algarve by Bus (Day Trip)
June 25 10:AM
Arrive in Lisbon by Bus
June 25 9:05PM
Depart back home to Canada on June 30th Morning.
Here is the break down for the amount of days and nights we stay in each city from the itinerary that I created.
Total Time in Each City
Barcelona 3 Nights (3 days)
Madrid-Toledo 2 Nights (2 days)
Granada 2 Nights (1.5 days)
Cordoba 7 hours
Seville 2 nights (1.1 day)
Algarve 5 hours or 7 hours
Lisbon-Sintra 5 Nights (4 Full days)
Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Milestone Birthday Trip-Where Would You Go?
- 2 Oviedo, Aviles or Gijon
- 3 Picos de Europa - Need advice please
- 4 Scotland on a farm by horse?
- 5 Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, Paris
- 6 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 7 Germany -- with Reformation emphasis
- 8 Cordoba-Granada itinerary
- 9 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 10 Late night train from Prague
- 11 Matera and Puglia by public transportation: Bus, train, driver
- 12 4 Days in Paris: Sample Itinerary for First Trip There
- 13 I'm in a funk
- 14 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 15 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 16 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 17 Mama Mia Italy!
- 18 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 19 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 20 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 21 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 22 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 23 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 24 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 25 Lauterbrunnen: hiking advisory