My fiance and I are headed off to Spain and Portugal for our honeymoon. I was hoping someone might have some thoughts about our rough plan--we're curious if it looks like a good amount of time and a good order to do everything in. We are very into art and history, eating, and if time permits would love to catch a wave in the ocean. Neither of us speaks Spanish or Portuguese, which makes me anxious but not really her. We fly into Barcelona and out of Lisbon, and have a place to stay book already for Barcelona. Thanks so much for any help or ideas.
Tues, July 12 (arrive 9:05 AM, jet lag day)
Wed, July 13
Thur, July 14
Fri, July 15
Madrid (schedule El Prado, Reina Sofia, Thyssen)
Sat, July 16
Sun, July 17
Mon, July 18
Tues, July 19 (stay in Toledo?)
Wed, July 20
Thur, July 21
Sevilla (schedule Bellas Artes)
Fri, July 22
Sat, July 23
Sun, July 24
Mon, July 25
Tues, July 26
Wed, July 27
Thur, July 28
Fri, July 29 (leave 10:25)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 KASPERSKY@ antivirus Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h Care 24x7
- 2 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 3 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 4 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 5 Hotels in Turin
- 6 Help on ancient history route
- 7 3 days solo in London
- 8 Chania
- 9 Days to Avoid Roussillon, Gordes, etc.
- 10 Now to Madrid
- 11 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 12 Trip Report: The last hurrah? A fortnight in Lake Como
- 13 Village visit in Northern Italy
- 14 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 15 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 16 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 17 Sicily: which coast?
- 18 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 19 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 20 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 21 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 22 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 23 Edinbrugh
- 24 Berlin to ?
- 25 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)