My fiance and I are headed off to Spain and Portugal for our honeymoon. I was hoping someone might have some thoughts about our rough plan--we're curious if it looks like a good amount of time and a good order to do everything in. We are very into art and history, eating, and if time permits would love to catch a wave in the ocean. Neither of us speaks Spanish or Portuguese, which makes me anxious but not really her. We fly into Barcelona and out of Lisbon, and have a place to stay book already for Barcelona. Thanks so much for any help or ideas.
Tues, July 12 (arrive 9:05 AM, jet lag day)
Wed, July 13
Thur, July 14
Fri, July 15
Madrid (schedule El Prado, Reina Sofia, Thyssen)
Sat, July 16
Sun, July 17
Mon, July 18
Tues, July 19 (stay in Toledo?)
Wed, July 20
Thur, July 21
Sevilla (schedule Bellas Artes)
Fri, July 22
Sat, July 23
Sun, July 24
Mon, July 25
Tues, July 26
Wed, July 27
Thur, July 28
Fri, July 29 (leave 10:25)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 2 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 3 Earthquake near Naples
- 4 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 5 3nights in Venice
- 6 Munich itinerary review
- 7 13 nights in switzerland
- 8 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 9 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 10 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 11 Football Tickets - Athens
- 12 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 13 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 14 Salzburg itinerary review
- 15 Positano or Sorrento?
- 16 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 17 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 18 Globus Iberian Tour
- 19 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 20 Paris in November
- 21 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 22 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 23 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 24 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 25 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?