My fiance and I are headed off to Spain and Portugal for our honeymoon. I was hoping someone might have some thoughts about our rough plan--we're curious if it looks like a good amount of time and a good order to do everything in. We are very into art and history, eating, and if time permits would love to catch a wave in the ocean. Neither of us speaks Spanish or Portuguese, which makes me anxious but not really her. We fly into Barcelona and out of Lisbon, and have a place to stay book already for Barcelona. Thanks so much for any help or ideas.
Tues, July 12 (arrive 9:05 AM, jet lag day)
Wed, July 13
Thur, July 14
Fri, July 15
Madrid (schedule El Prado, Reina Sofia, Thyssen)
Sat, July 16
Sun, July 17
Mon, July 18
Tues, July 19 (stay in Toledo?)
Wed, July 20
Thur, July 21
Sevilla (schedule Bellas Artes)
Fri, July 22
Sat, July 23
Sun, July 24
Mon, July 25
Tues, July 26
Wed, July 27
Thur, July 28
Fri, July 29 (leave 10:25)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 2 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 3 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 4 Connection time in Athens?
- 5 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 6 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 7 Ludwig Castles
- 8 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 9 Escorted Tours
- 10 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 11 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 12 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 13 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 14 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 15 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 16 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 17 2 Months in Sicily
- 18 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 19 What tips can you give about packing?
- 20 Le Marche, Italy
- 21 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 22 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt
- 23 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 24 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 25 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples