My family of four adults intend spending about 18 days in Spain and possibly Porto in Portugal. We plan to arrive in Madrid on 13/12/13 and depart from Madrid on 01/01/14.
Can you please suggest some places we should visit, transport, & accommodation. Cost of fod advice would be helpful too. I am concerned about the cold weather.
Any suggestions will be welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway fjord
- 2 Travelogue: Norway with kids (Bergen & Fjord)
- 3 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 4 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 5 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 6 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 7 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 8 3 Weeks in Ireland - Itinerary help needed
- 9 St Denis Cathedral
- 10 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 11 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 12 Stockholm during midsummer
- 13 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 14 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 15 No Periods in British Written English!
- 16 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 17 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 18 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 19 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 20 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 21 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 22 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 23 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 24 Praiano
- 25 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?