My family of four adults intend spending about 18 days in Spain and possibly Porto in Portugal. We plan to arrive in Madrid on 13/12/13 and depart from Madrid on 01/01/14.
Can you please suggest some places we should visit, transport, & accommodation. Cost of fod advice would be helpful too. I am concerned about the cold weather.
Any suggestions will be welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cinqueterre
- 2 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 3 US Expats living in London what do you miss?
- 4 Transportation Question Italy
- 5 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 6 Short Trip to Paris
- 7 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 8 17 days in England
- 9 SNCF - low price for summer
- 10 Fave National Parks in Spain? also: Barcelona or Madrid?
- 11 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 12 Italy Trip Report
- 13 credit and debit cards
- 14 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 15 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 16 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 17 Parking in Girona
- 18 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 19 Naples, Herculaneum and Capri Early April - recommendations
- 20 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 21 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 22 Alhambra ticket confusions
- 23 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 24 Sevilla lodging 3 adults 3 kids and things to do
- 25 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car