My family of four adults intend spending about 18 days in Spain and possibly Porto in Portugal. We plan to arrive in Madrid on 13/12/13 and depart from Madrid on 01/01/14.
Can you please suggest some places we should visit, transport, & accommodation. Cost of fod advice would be helpful too. I am concerned about the cold weather.
Any suggestions will be welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe Trip 22 year olds
- 2 Iceland itinerary help
- 3 16 days loop Venice to Venice
- 4 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 5 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 6 Hertz Never Lost
- 7 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 8 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 9 Sicily car rental: pickup, drop off, and size
- 10 Please help with transportation suggestions in Belgium
- 11 2 Days in Bologna
- 12 Spain student visa/ travel questions
- 13 Southern Spain Recs for Honeymooners?
- 14 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 15 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 16 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 17 First Time Europe Trip
- 18 Cordoba to Madrid airport?
- 19 Early planning for Scotland. Itinerary thoughts?
- 20 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 21 BritRail Pass Seat Reservation Cost
- 22 Cordoba or Granada?
- 23 Hostel Advice
- 24 Munich, Germany
- 25 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?