My family of four adults intend spending about 18 days in Spain and possibly Porto in Portugal. We plan to arrive in Madrid on 13/12/13 and depart from Madrid on 01/01/14.
Can you please suggest some places we should visit, transport, & accommodation. Cost of fod advice would be helpful too. I am concerned about the cold weather.
Any suggestions will be welcome.
Spain and Portugal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budgeting - how long can I last!
- 2 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 3 Last minute trip in Europe 25th Oct - 2nd Nov, interested in joining?
- 4 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 5 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 6 I dream of Europe
- 7 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 8 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 9 Ireland or Scotland
- 10 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 11 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 12 Autumn in Paris
- 13 Weekend in Norfolk
- 14 Athens at New Years
- 15 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich
- 16 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 17 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia
- 18 Cotswold Churches
- 19 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 20 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 21 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 22 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 23 How much time in Amsterdam?
- 24 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 25 Live ( almost) report from Greece!