My family of four adults intend spending about 18 days in Spain and possibly Porto in Portugal. We plan to arrive in Madrid on 13/12/13 and depart from Madrid on 01/01/14.
Can you please suggest some places we should visit, transport, & accommodation. Cost of fod advice would be helpful too. I am concerned about the cold weather.
Any suggestions will be welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where do I pass through immigration in the UK
- 2 European Championship
- 3 Seville itinerary critic and advice please
- 4 Departure Tax in UK
- 5 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 6 Parking in Italy
- 7 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 8 FAQs
- 9 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 10 Costal Spain Vacation Rental House Advice
- 11 Very last minute Swiss train help!
- 12 KLM mandatory Animal Hotel SCAM
- 13 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 14 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 15 1 week in Malaga
- 16 http://www.toptryloburn.com/ombia-derma-reviews/
- 17 Inside of that plastic area you’ll see lights
- 18 Where to stop between Dijon & the Loire Valley (Chinon)?
- 19 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 20 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 21 Best coastal town within 3 hours of Barcelona (with kids)
- 22 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 23 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 24 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 25 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?