My family of four adults intend spending about 18 days in Spain and possibly Porto in Portugal. We plan to arrive in Madrid on 13/12/13 and depart from Madrid on 01/01/14.
Can you please suggest some places we should visit, transport, & accommodation. Cost of fod advice would be helpful too. I am concerned about the cold weather.
Any suggestions will be welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 2 12 days europe
- 3 cell phone companys
- 4 CDG international flight
- 5 Berlin restaurant recs
- 6 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 7 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 8 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 9 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 10 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 11 Seville in late January
- 12 Lipari to Capri??
- 13 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 14 2 Porto-Lisbon q's, 1 phone q
- 15 Italy for the first time
- 16 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 17 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 18 5 day s in Belgrade
- 19 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 20 Travel WiFi - France
- 21 TGV route Avignon - Paris
- 22 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 23 Gelato course in Rome?
- 24 Drinks in Spain
- 25 RFID Protection