My family of four adults intend spending about 18 days in Spain and possibly Porto in Portugal. We plan to arrive in Madrid on 13/12/13 and depart from Madrid on 01/01/14.
Can you please suggest some places we should visit, transport, & accommodation. Cost of fod advice would be helpful too. I am concerned about the cold weather.
Any suggestions will be welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Eurail or Direct tickets?
- 2 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 3 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 4 http://www.nutritionofhealth.com/Patriot-Power-Greens-Reviews/
- 5 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 6 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 7 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 8 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 9 Red hair Suze
- 10 East of the Amalfi Coast - stay or day trip?
- 11 Rome at Christmas
- 12 Luggage on trains/security?
- 13 Croatia Itenerary
- 14 day trip to hampton court
- 15 The DCC scam is spreading
- 16 Help with our Provence Itinerary
- 17 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 18 Amalfi vs Tuscany
- 19 London Paris
- 20 Norwegian air
- 21 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 22 Meteora/Kalambaka advice
- 23 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 24 Brussels Airport
- 25 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view