Earlier this year my wife and I made a trip to the north of Spain and France for three and a half weeks.
Pictures and brief notes for those interested are here:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 2 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 3 Switzerland for Christmas 2015
- 4 Sunday Markets in Paris
- 5 Balleseede Castle in Trallee or Killarney
- 6 Southern Spain - itinerary suggestions?
- 7 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 8 Paris Christmas Lights...Crowds?
- 9 watching Comcast Xfinity on my computer in Sicily
- 10 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 11 Should I buy Trenitalia tickets ahead of time for my parents?
- 12 Buying Scrovegni Chapel tickets & Padova Card together
- 13 Le Marche: Cartoceto, Fano...
- 14 Back from a great trip !!
- 15 Kandersteg - Muddy Boots?
- 16 Paris IV: a day trip to Chartres with lots of lessons
- 17 Train/Subway Questions
- 18 URGENT HELP NEEDED: French Rivieria one day
- 19 Favorite European cemeteries?
- 20 How to get from any stop on BE to any place in France
- 21 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 22 9 days in Austria. Vienna plus 4 days w/car, Salzburg, then train back
- 23 2 weeks in France next May
- 24 Hotel Florescente, Lisbon
- 25 Eid al-Adha holiday in Turkey