Earlier this year my wife and I made a trip to the north of Spain and France for three and a half weeks.
Pictures and brief notes for those interested are here:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sundays in Puglia
- 2 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 3 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 4 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 5 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 6 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 7 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 8 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 9 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 10 Trip to Rome
- 11 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 12 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 13 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 14 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 15 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 16 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 17 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 18 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 19 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 20 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 21 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 22 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 23 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 24 Buying Train Tickets to and from Prague
- 25 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps