Earlier this year my wife and I made a trip to the north of Spain and France for three and a half weeks.
Pictures and brief notes for those interested are here:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Winery tours
- 2 One night between Marseille and St.Remy?
- 3 French ATC strike lifted
- 4 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 5 Our first trip to Europe
- 6 Help - Fly back from Rome or Milan?
- 7 Interlaken vs. Lucern vs. Zurich
- 8 Drumroll....I finally decided on a Roman Hotel!
- 9 South of France - a big place... looking for advice!
- 10 Puglia, where to stay for 8 days or so
- 11 Swiss Bernese Regional Pass - Part way OK, then rest of way pay?
- 12 U K Shelves Ambitious Rail Improvements
- 13 Amsterdam & Paris in peak season
- 14 Must do/see in Rome
- 15 Seeking help on my 12 days trip from Switzerland to Austria
- 16 Reserving Trains During the Off-Season
- 17 Bluebells and Blackfaced Sheep on the Single Track Roads of Scotland
- 18 Texans Take a Tour
- 19 Tales of the Texas Two; or, Ladies in London
- 20 London for work Paris for play!
- 21 Iceland - a brief trip report
- 22 Bed & Breakfast in Paris for one night
- 23 Provence 5 days 4 night (3.5 full days) itinerary
- 24 London(ish) calling. 33C at 10:00am!
- 25 Umbrella Stroller for Central Europe