Earlier this year my wife and I made a trip to the north of Spain and France for three and a half weeks.
Pictures and brief notes for those interested are here:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 2 3 days to spend in europe
- 3 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 4 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 5 Beaches in Southern France
- 6 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 7 Italy in October
- 8 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 9 Car Rental at Malaga Port
- 10 What Greek islands should I visit
- 11 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 12 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 13 Brixen/ Bressanone: ideas for a few days?
- 14 cell phone companys
- 15 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 16 italy itinerary
- 17 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 18 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 19 Local markets in Italy
- 20 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 21 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 22 My 7 day Provence itinerary... workable?
- 23 Where in Paris?
- 24 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 25 4 days in London worth the jetlag?