After 2+ years of travel and living abroad I'm making my way home!
I'm based in the UK at the moment and have got about 6-7 weeks in Jan/Feb next year to try and see the rest of what is on my 'travel list'.
The problem is that the places left I'm desperate to see don't seem all that logical to do together and I'm hoping someone out there has some advice on the best way to try and see them all.
The places I want to go are:
- Spain: Barcelona for 5 or so days and explore some other cities (still to be decided)!
- Egpyt: we will be doing a 7 day tour of all the main sites
- African safari: I really have my heart set on doing a 2-3 week trip through Kenya/Tanzania and Uganda. I know it might not make sense to do it with this trip, but it is so much harder and more expensive to do it from home than it is from back home. It's something I've wanted to do for so long...
So what do you all think? Too ambitious?
What do you think would be the best and easiest travel route to incorporate these places?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 2 Getting around London
- 3 Language to use in Belgium
- 4 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 5 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 6 WWI sites
- 7 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 8 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 9 Paris in August
- 10 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 11 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 12 Christmas in Spain
- 13 Germany-Car or Train
- 14 Brussels flower tapestry
- 15 Italy Itinerary Gap to Fill - Alternate Suggestions
- 16 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 17 Lake Como,Italy
- 18 21, 18 and 6 year old trip to Europe
- 19 Valencia Spain
- 20 Visiting Zurich
- 21 Cape Sounion en route to Airport?
- 22 Places to visit from Zurich
- 23 SURPRISE TRIP
- 24 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 25 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland