After 2+ years of travel and living abroad I'm making my way home!
I'm based in the UK at the moment and have got about 6-7 weeks in Jan/Feb next year to try and see the rest of what is on my 'travel list'.
The problem is that the places left I'm desperate to see don't seem all that logical to do together and I'm hoping someone out there has some advice on the best way to try and see them all.
The places I want to go are:
- Spain: Barcelona for 5 or so days and explore some other cities (still to be decided)!
- Egpyt: we will be doing a 7 day tour of all the main sites
- African safari: I really have my heart set on doing a 2-3 week trip through Kenya/Tanzania and Uganda. I know it might not make sense to do it with this trip, but it is so much harder and more expensive to do it from home than it is from back home. It's something I've wanted to do for so long...
So what do you all think? Too ambitious?
What do you think would be the best and easiest travel route to incorporate these places?
Thanks in advance!
Spain and Africa in 6 weeks... how do I make this work?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 2 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 3 Avignon to London?
- 4 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 5 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 6 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 7 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 8 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 9 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 10 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 11 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 12 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 13 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 14 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 15 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 16 Traveling to Munich
- 17 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 18 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 19 Traveling from Amalfi Coast to Pompeii, etc. Using Public Transportation
- 20 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 21 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 22 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 23 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 24 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 25 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)