After 2+ years of travel and living abroad I'm making my way home!
I'm based in the UK at the moment and have got about 6-7 weeks in Jan/Feb next year to try and see the rest of what is on my 'travel list'.
The problem is that the places left I'm desperate to see don't seem all that logical to do together and I'm hoping someone out there has some advice on the best way to try and see them all.
The places I want to go are:
- Spain: Barcelona for 5 or so days and explore some other cities (still to be decided)!
- Egpyt: we will be doing a 7 day tour of all the main sites
- African safari: I really have my heart set on doing a 2-3 week trip through Kenya/Tanzania and Uganda. I know it might not make sense to do it with this trip, but it is so much harder and more expensive to do it from home than it is from back home. It's something I've wanted to do for so long...
So what do you all think? Too ambitious?
What do you think would be the best and easiest travel route to incorporate these places?
Thanks in advance!
Spain and Africa in 6 weeks... how do I make this work?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Zurich, Switzerland
- 2 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 3 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 4 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 5 A drive in Europe
- 6 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 7 Hotel in Venice
- 8 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 9 Day trips
- 10 London tube
- 11 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 12 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 13 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 14 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 15 Swiss rail passes
- 16 Day trip on the Rhine
- 17 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 18 Sweden - Gothenburg and Malmö photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 19 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 20 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 21 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 22 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 23 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 24 Day trips from Marseille
- 25 train to Vernon France