After 2+ years of travel and living abroad I'm making my way home!
I'm based in the UK at the moment and have got about 6-7 weeks in Jan/Feb next year to try and see the rest of what is on my 'travel list'.
The problem is that the places left I'm desperate to see don't seem all that logical to do together and I'm hoping someone out there has some advice on the best way to try and see them all.
The places I want to go are:
- Spain: Barcelona for 5 or so days and explore some other cities (still to be decided)!
- Egpyt: we will be doing a 7 day tour of all the main sites
- African safari: I really have my heart set on doing a 2-3 week trip through Kenya/Tanzania and Uganda. I know it might not make sense to do it with this trip, but it is so much harder and more expensive to do it from home than it is from back home. It's something I've wanted to do for so long...
So what do you all think? Too ambitious?
What do you think would be the best and easiest travel route to incorporate these places?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 페가수스카지노•• ♨━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••♨ 페가수스카지노
- 2 Chateau Lynch-Bages near Bordeaux
- 3 Italy Itinerary Help!
- 4 Amalfi vs Tuscany
- 5 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 6 The DCC scam is spreading
- 7 Vineyards/wineries in Tuscany
- 8 GPS vs Google Maps
- 9 Brussels Airport
- 10 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 11 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 12 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 13 SOUTH OF FRANCE (PROVENCE)
- 14 Scotland: Summer Days in Skye
- 15 help with 21 days-croatia
- 16 Shopping in Paris
- 17 kisctavelly
- 18 Best Skin Care Tips>>>> http://buywrinklereduceronline.com/eye-complex-rx/
- 19 London Paris
- 20 Itinerary suggestion for 5-6 days between San Sebastian and Barcelona
- 21 14 days in Greece
- 22 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 23 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 24 is black forest worth itself in october?
- 25 Apps for hiring taxi's, maps, using the metro, translations