After 2+ years of travel and living abroad I'm making my way home!
I'm based in the UK at the moment and have got about 6-7 weeks in Jan/Feb next year to try and see the rest of what is on my 'travel list'.
The problem is that the places left I'm desperate to see don't seem all that logical to do together and I'm hoping someone out there has some advice on the best way to try and see them all.
The places I want to go are:
- Spain: Barcelona for 5 or so days and explore some other cities (still to be decided)!
- Egpyt: we will be doing a 7 day tour of all the main sites
- African safari: I really have my heart set on doing a 2-3 week trip through Kenya/Tanzania and Uganda. I know it might not make sense to do it with this trip, but it is so much harder and more expensive to do it from home than it is from back home. It's something I've wanted to do for so long...
So what do you all think? Too ambitious?
What do you think would be the best and easiest travel route to incorporate these places?
Thanks in advance!
Spain and Africa in 6 weeks... how do I make this work?
- 1 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 2 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 3 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 4 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 5 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 6 "The Roman Guy" for tours?
- 7 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 8 Trip around Spain
- 9 Trieste as a day trip?
- 10 Euro Train
- 11 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 12 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 13 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 14 Spain - Andalucia
- 15 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 16 One more last question on Bayeux
- 17 banger rally around europe?
- 18 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 19 Spain Train Reservations - Seat assignment
- 20 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 21 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 22 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 23 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 24 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 25 Crete - trip report - 3 weeks May 2013, a great and surprising trip!