After 2+ years of travel and living abroad I'm making my way home!
I'm based in the UK at the moment and have got about 6-7 weeks in Jan/Feb next year to try and see the rest of what is on my 'travel list'.
The problem is that the places left I'm desperate to see don't seem all that logical to do together and I'm hoping someone out there has some advice on the best way to try and see them all.
The places I want to go are:
- Spain: Barcelona for 5 or so days and explore some other cities (still to be decided)!
- Egpyt: we will be doing a 7 day tour of all the main sites
- African safari: I really have my heart set on doing a 2-3 week trip through Kenya/Tanzania and Uganda. I know it might not make sense to do it with this trip, but it is so much harder and more expensive to do it from home than it is from back home. It's something I've wanted to do for so long...
So what do you all think? Too ambitious?
What do you think would be the best and easiest travel route to incorporate these places?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trains in Italy
- 2 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 3 Georgia in 4 days
- 4 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 5 Where should I go with my family?
- 6 First Solo Adventure
- 7 First Solo Adventure
- 8 Alitala
- 9 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 10 PARIS
- 11 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 12 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 13 Crete Holiday
- 14 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 15 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 16 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 17 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 18 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 19 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 20 Stu Tower
- 21 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 22 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 23 Tour or self drive Douro?
- 24 Which Hotel in Rome
- 25 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland