After 2+ years of travel and living abroad I'm making my way home!
I'm based in the UK at the moment and have got about 6-7 weeks in Jan/Feb next year to try and see the rest of what is on my 'travel list'.
The problem is that the places left I'm desperate to see don't seem all that logical to do together and I'm hoping someone out there has some advice on the best way to try and see them all.
The places I want to go are:
- Spain: Barcelona for 5 or so days and explore some other cities (still to be decided)!
- Egpyt: we will be doing a 7 day tour of all the main sites
- African safari: I really have my heart set on doing a 2-3 week trip through Kenya/Tanzania and Uganda. I know it might not make sense to do it with this trip, but it is so much harder and more expensive to do it from home than it is from back home. It's something I've wanted to do for so long...
So what do you all think? Too ambitious?
What do you think would be the best and easiest travel route to incorporate these places?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Escorted tours Norway
- 2 Munich Hotel Location
- 3 Light weight small converter?
- 4 Trip in September
- 5 Small towns not too near Paris
- 6 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 7 Car rental help in Sicily
- 8 Italy Itinerary Advice
- 9 A Scrumptious Slice of Slovenia
- 10 Help with basic itinerary
- 11 Wake Up Mods
- 12 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 13 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 14 Short Visit to Munich for the Christmas markets
- 15 Meeting up in the Zurich airport
- 16 favorite app for converting US $$
- 17 Italy - hiking, active, with Sicily
- 18 Clean up spam
- 19 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 20 Driving in Croatia
- 21 Croatia - Zadar or Hvar or Korcula?
- 22 Charming areas to explore in London
- 23 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 24 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 25 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?