After 2+ years of travel and living abroad I'm making my way home!
I'm based in the UK at the moment and have got about 6-7 weeks in Jan/Feb next year to try and see the rest of what is on my 'travel list'.
The problem is that the places left I'm desperate to see don't seem all that logical to do together and I'm hoping someone out there has some advice on the best way to try and see them all.
The places I want to go are:
- Spain: Barcelona for 5 or so days and explore some other cities (still to be decided)!
- Egpyt: we will be doing a 7 day tour of all the main sites
- African safari: I really have my heart set on doing a 2-3 week trip through Kenya/Tanzania and Uganda. I know it might not make sense to do it with this trip, but it is so much harder and more expensive to do it from home than it is from back home. It's something I've wanted to do for so long...
So what do you all think? Too ambitious?
What do you think would be the best and easiest travel route to incorporate these places?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Half Fare Card
- 2 Versailles
- 3 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 4 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 5 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 6 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 7 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 8 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 9 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 10 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 11 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 12 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 13 driving from prague to salzburg
- 14 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 15 We're here!
- 16 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 17 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 18 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 19 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 20 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 21 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 22 Germany train help!
- 23 Cap Corse - clockwise or counterclockwise
- 24 Most beautiful building facades and photo ops in Paris
- 25 Acorn TV