After 2+ years of travel and living abroad I'm making my way home!
I'm based in the UK at the moment and have got about 6-7 weeks in Jan/Feb next year to try and see the rest of what is on my 'travel list'.
The problem is that the places left I'm desperate to see don't seem all that logical to do together and I'm hoping someone out there has some advice on the best way to try and see them all.
The places I want to go are:
- Spain: Barcelona for 5 or so days and explore some other cities (still to be decided)!
- Egpyt: we will be doing a 7 day tour of all the main sites
- African safari: I really have my heart set on doing a 2-3 week trip through Kenya/Tanzania and Uganda. I know it might not make sense to do it with this trip, but it is so much harder and more expensive to do it from home than it is from back home. It's something I've wanted to do for so long...
So what do you all think? Too ambitious?
What do you think would be the best and easiest travel route to incorporate these places?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 2 No Periods in British Written English!
- 3 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 4 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 5 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 6 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 7 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 8 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 9 Madrid/Lisbon
- 10 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 11 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 12 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 13 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 14 Relais Il Canalicchio
- 15 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 16 Oporto
- 17 Sao Miguel, Azores
- 18 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 19 Perugia
- 20 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 21 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 22 Ronda Wine/biking
- 23 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 24 St Denis Cathedral
- 25 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?