After 2+ years of travel and living abroad I'm making my way home!
I'm based in the UK at the moment and have got about 6-7 weeks in Jan/Feb next year to try and see the rest of what is on my 'travel list'.
The problem is that the places left I'm desperate to see don't seem all that logical to do together and I'm hoping someone out there has some advice on the best way to try and see them all.
The places I want to go are:
- Spain: Barcelona for 5 or so days and explore some other cities (still to be decided)!
- Egpyt: we will be doing a 7 day tour of all the main sites
- African safari: I really have my heart set on doing a 2-3 week trip through Kenya/Tanzania and Uganda. I know it might not make sense to do it with this trip, but it is so much harder and more expensive to do it from home than it is from back home. It's something I've wanted to do for so long...
So what do you all think? Too ambitious?
What do you think would be the best and easiest travel route to incorporate these places?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 정선카지노하는곳■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■마블카지노ェ마블카지노
- 2 생방송카지노추천■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■생중계카지노ょ생중계카지노
- 3 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 4 Villa Ephrussi Rothschild
- 5 Algarve - is it for me?
- 6 Amsterdam Anne Frank House
- 7 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 8 Which area to stay in London
- 9 Itinery help Crete
- 10 Naples + Walking Tour
- 11 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 12 Purchasing Kosta Boda in Stockholm. Firsts and seconds
- 13 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 14 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 15 TIM in FCO - update
- 16 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 17 16 days in France and Italy
- 18 Street parking in Barcelona?
- 19 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 20 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 21 Swiss Train Travel Help
- 22 Madrid food advice needed
- 23 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 24 Iceland trip report!
- 25 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip