After 2+ years of travel and living abroad I'm making my way home!
I'm based in the UK at the moment and have got about 6-7 weeks in Jan/Feb next year to try and see the rest of what is on my 'travel list'.
The problem is that the places left I'm desperate to see don't seem all that logical to do together and I'm hoping someone out there has some advice on the best way to try and see them all.
The places I want to go are:
- Spain: Barcelona for 5 or so days and explore some other cities (still to be decided)!
- Egpyt: we will be doing a 7 day tour of all the main sites
- African safari: I really have my heart set on doing a 2-3 week trip through Kenya/Tanzania and Uganda. I know it might not make sense to do it with this trip, but it is so much harder and more expensive to do it from home than it is from back home. It's something I've wanted to do for so long...
So what do you all think? Too ambitious?
What do you think would be the best and easiest travel route to incorporate these places?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 2 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 3 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 4 Booking hotels before trains
- 5 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 6 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 7 Visiting Spain in January
- 8 Italy/Greece with kids
- 9 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 10 Puglia or La Langhe
- 11 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 12 Do Not Rent from SIXT car rentals
- 13 Paris---baguette question???
- 14 Munich
- 15 English Countryside
- 16 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 17 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 18 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 19 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 20 Need help in travel planning
- 21 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 22 French immersion courses in France
- 23 "Around Provence" - My Watercolors on Flickr
- 24 Vienna or Budapest?
- 25 Train Travel Berlin, Prague, Krakow