I am undecided whether to take the bus or train from Algeciras to Granada. The cost is the same (approximately 18 Euros one-way per person), as are the approximate departure/arrival times (we'll leave in the early morning around 7:00 or 8:00 a.m. and arrive around 11:30 am). The train takes 1 hour longer than the bus (4.5 hours instead of 3.5 hours), but I think that it may be more comfortable. It is only a REGIONAL train however, not AVE or Talgo. Any thoughts on which would be better? One hour longer doesn't seem too much to sacrifice if the trip is more comfortable. (I should mention that this will be the last leg of our trip after using high-speed trains, so it may be disappointing to use just a regional.) The train travels through Ronda, Bobadilla, Antequerra before reaching Granada. The bus stops in Marbella and Malaga en route to Granada. We haven't planned to spend any time in Ronda, Marbella, or Malaga, so passing through any one/all is welcomed. Maybe we should take the train and plan a short 2- or 3-hour stop in Ronda, if possible. Any thoughts are appreciated. Thanks!
Spain: Algeciras to Granada by Bus or Train
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 2 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 3 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 4 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 5 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 6 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 7 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 8 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 9 nearby cities to london
- 10 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 11 London hotel
- 12 Prague - Tram #22
- 13 A drive in Europe
- 14 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 15 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 16 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 17 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 18 HELP FLORENCE TO ROME BY CAR WHAT TO DO
- 19 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 20 Where to stay in Rome
- 21 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 22 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 23 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 24 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 25 Italy Apartment What To Bring