I am undecided whether to take the bus or train from Algeciras to Granada. The cost is the same (approximately 18 Euros one-way per person), as are the approximate departure/arrival times (we'll leave in the early morning around 7:00 or 8:00 a.m. and arrive around 11:30 am). The train takes 1 hour longer than the bus (4.5 hours instead of 3.5 hours), but I think that it may be more comfortable. It is only a REGIONAL train however, not AVE or Talgo. Any thoughts on which would be better? One hour longer doesn't seem too much to sacrifice if the trip is more comfortable. (I should mention that this will be the last leg of our trip after using high-speed trains, so it may be disappointing to use just a regional.) The train travels through Ronda, Bobadilla, Antequerra before reaching Granada. The bus stops in Marbella and Malaga en route to Granada. We haven't planned to spend any time in Ronda, Marbella, or Malaga, so passing through any one/all is welcomed. Maybe we should take the train and plan a short 2- or 3-hour stop in Ronda, if possible. Any thoughts are appreciated. Thanks!
Spain: Algeciras to Granada by Bus or Train
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rentals car in Italy: FAQ
- 2 Fine with a rental car in Italy
- 3 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 4 Mozart - Salzburg or Vienna?
- 5 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 6 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 7 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 8 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 9 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 10 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 11 going to italy
- 12 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 13 How do you find French food?
- 14 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 15 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 16 Stay away from EF Tours
- 17 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 18 where to stay in Germany
- 19 Iceland for 2.5 weeks till mid october : Advice please
- 20 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 21 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 22 Will Italy be busier the week of Labour day-May 01st 2015?
- 23 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 24 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 25 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report