can any Costa Blanca expert tell me if it is worth it to pay a short visit to Alcoy or Bocairent? If yes and if I had to choose one, which one?
On another day, we thought of visiting Benissa. Should we?
Question is, is it worth it to drive all the way there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 2 Perugia
- 3 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 4 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 5 Help please
- 6 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 7 St Denis Cathedral
- 8 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 9 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 10 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 11 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 12 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 13 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 14 Two weeks in Italy flying in and out of Milan
- 15 CDG much improved
- 16 Praiano
- 17 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 18 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 19 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 20 Norway fjord
- 21 Travelogue: Norway with kids (Bergen & Fjord)
- 22 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 23 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 24 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 25 3 Weeks in Ireland - Itinerary help needed