can any Costa Blanca expert tell me if it is worth it to pay a short visit to Alcoy or Bocairent? If yes and if I had to choose one, which one?
On another day, we thought of visiting Benissa. Should we?
Question is, is it worth it to drive all the way there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 2 Valencia Spain
- 3 Italy Itinerary Gap to Fill - Alternate Suggestions
- 4 Language to use in Belgium
- 5 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 6 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 7 Germany-Car or Train
- 8 Visiting Zurich
- 9 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 10 Brussels flower tapestry
- 11 Cape Sounion en route to Airport?
- 12 Places to visit from Zurich
- 13 SURPRISE TRIP
- 14 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 15 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 16 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 17 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 18 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 19 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 20 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 21 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 22 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 23 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 24 thoughts on my itenerary France and Italy
- 25 Europe for Beginners