can any Costa Blanca expert tell me if it is worth it to pay a short visit to Alcoy or Bocairent? If yes and if I had to choose one, which one?
On another day, we thought of visiting Benissa. Should we?
Question is, is it worth it to drive all the way there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 2 Rome or Venice first
- 3 What to do? Free evenings in Prague and Vienna
- 4 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 5 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 6 Shannon Airport - Mobile Data Card
- 7 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 8 Rest in Peace, Colonel Chilcott
- 9 Europe First Timers
- 10 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 11 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 12 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?
- 13 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 14 4 weeks entailing 1 wk Greece and 3 wks in Italy
- 15 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 16 Athens Help
- 17 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 18 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 19 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 20 Lille Braderie 2017
- 21 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 22 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 23 Cruising (not sailing) in Croatia..worried about noise
- 24 Thinking about the Fjords
- 25 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014