Is it best to take the train (then a taxi to our accommodations) or a taxi or a car service?
Any idea on the costs of these?
Thanks for any help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best way to see Croatia?
- 2 Norwway trip report
- 3 Immigration entering UK to visit BF! Need advice!
- 4 The highlands
- 5 Camino Redux
- 6 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 7 Tipping in different situations in Spain
- 8 help in planning itinerary to UK
- 9 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 10 Berlin to Barcelona
- 11 Giverny, Rouen, Honfleur advice
- 12 DayTrip to Hallstatt from Cesky Krumlov?
- 13 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 14 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 15 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
- 16 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 17 Help with Colmar on Rhine cruise
- 18 Switzerland in April
- 19 Inexpensive Gifts to Bring Back
- 20 Hotel for stay in Montpellier
- 21 Montpellier to Arles
- 22 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 23 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 24 Flat iron/hair straightener purchase Paris
- 25 Vienna to Bratislava