Is it best to take the train (then a taxi to our accommodations) or a taxi or a car service?
Any idea on the costs of these?
Thanks for any help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland
- 2 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 3 CDG airport and connection time
- 4 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 5 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 6 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 7 Travelogue: Norway with kids (Bergen & Fjord)
- 8 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 9 Travelogue: Sweden with kids
- 10 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 11 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 12 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 13 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 14 Dash to Sicily January Advice hel....
- 15 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 16 If you had to choose one......
- 17 Where to buy Saffron?
- 18 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 19 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 20 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 21 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 22 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 23 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
- 24 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 25 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands