I know this is a really general question but my husband and I are thinking of going to Spain in August. I know this is a busy time but this is when I have my holidays. We were either going to fly into Barcelona or Madrid and then wanted to spend 4 nights in an area with a really nice beach. We are in our early 50's and like restaurants, beaches and sightseeing, also like outdoor sports like biking and snorkelling. Any help would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 2 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 3 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 4 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 5 Itinerey help for 4 weeks trip to Germany for July of 2015
- 6 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 7 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 8 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 9 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 10 Food in Paris-Dining out
- 11 month's stay in Italy
- 12 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 13 10 days in England
- 14 Spain to France Itenerary Question: Plane or Train
- 15 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 16 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 17 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 18 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 19 Help with trip to St Petersburg
- 20 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 21 Safe to use hotel room safe?
- 22 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 23 5 days France Itinerary
- 24 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?
- 25 Food Critics Pans French Restaurant Food and the 'Fait Maison' Logo...