I know this is a really general question but my husband and I are thinking of going to Spain in August. I know this is a busy time but this is when I have my holidays. We were either going to fly into Barcelona or Madrid and then wanted to spend 4 nights in an area with a really nice beach. We are in our early 50's and like restaurants, beaches and sightseeing, also like outdoor sports like biking and snorkelling. Any help would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 2 Bordeaux - how many nights? and what else in a week in that area?
- 3 Trip to Russia – get the most!
- 4 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 5 Why Bilbao is the perfect getaway for foodies...
- 6 European Quiz: Tuesday # 67 - Seaside Resorts!
- 7 Stop between Munich and Frankfurt
- 8 Thinking of visiting Iceland in May (1st May - 10th May)
- 9 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 10 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?
- 11 Hotel in Lisbon
- 12 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 13 Tyrol - need general help
- 14 Should we take the Bernina Express or not? Other Suggestions??
- 15 Italy food budget
- 16 What Irish/English map is best to have for an Ireland driving vacation
- 17 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 18 Paris, One night for a foodie
- 19 Sorrento - Positano- Amalfie- Revello- tour- by cab?
- 20 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 21 Munich accommodations
- 22 4 week itinerary for German - France - Italy ...too much?
- 23 RER B & D change at G du Nord or Chatelet?
- 24 buying souviners and art
- 25 Costa Brava for woman traveling alone in June