My Daughter and I wish to travel to Spain sometime in April. Would like advise on an itinerary which would include perhaps Seville, etc. We want a low key 5 or 6 days to enjoy the countryside, some Flamanco dancing and music and local foods dining. I cannot do stairs or mountains but level walking is just fine. Would appreciate your thoughts and experiences. Pat
- 1 Best area for wine and which one?
- 2 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 3 Prague Itinerary
- 4 Time Out London - is there a replacement?
- 5 Weather's crummy in northern Italy now--suggestions for places
- 6 Sicily- two week summer vacation
- 7 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 8 Four days to wander France???
- 9 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 10 Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Fuessen - Last Bus
- 11 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 12 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 13 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 14 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 15 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 16 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 17 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 18 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 19 How Long For Santorini?
- 20 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 21 Car rental Italy
- 22 Crete to Sifnos by Ferry?
- 23 Rough itinerary for 14 days in the UK
- 24 A Christmas Store in Paris
- 25 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!