I am planning to arrive in Spain approx. 21st Sept. from Morocco. We will have 12 days to explore before flying out of Barcelona. Thought maybe flying out of Marrakesh to Madrid, spend a couple of nights there- catch a train down and spend about a week exploring the Andalusia area (by car) , making our way ( by train ?????) to Barcelona for a couple of days before leaving. Any comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
- 1 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 2 I'm Boycotting Switzerland And I'm Glad Belgium Makes Great Chocolate Too!
- 3 First time going to Europe. Flying into Dublin...
- 4 Do and don't, eating in France
- 5 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 6 Group tours of Greece/Greek islands for solo traveler
- 7 Spain with kids
- 8 Advice on itinerary - Balestrand, Ulvik, Flam?
- 9 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 10 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 11 Places to visit from London
- 12 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 13 Meeting up at CDG
- 14 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 15 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 16 Renting Apartment in Nice
- 17 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 18 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 19 Nice agriturismo or country apartments/villa near Bologna
- 20 Paris Ticket t+
- 21 Sicily Trip Report May 2013 - LONG and DETAILED
- 22 Italy/Switzerland - Help w/ Itinerary
- 23 Paris 2 bedroom/2bathroom apartment you would recommend?
- 24 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 25 Getting the best our of Europe