I am planning to arrive in Spain approx. 21st Sept. from Morocco. We will have 12 days to explore before flying out of Barcelona. Thought maybe flying out of Marrakesh to Madrid, spend a couple of nights there- catch a train down and spend about a week exploring the Andalusia area (by car) , making our way ( by train ?????) to Barcelona for a couple of days before leaving. Any comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to wear
- 2 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 3 italy
- 4 Wednesday Papal Audience
- 5 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 6 Madrid and London
- 7 Santorini
- 8 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 9 Italy Itinerary - Draft
- 10 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 11 3 Week Europe Itinerary Help
- 12 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 13 How do you find French food?
- 14 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 15 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 16 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 17 airport hold baggage
- 18 7 Nights in Paris
- 19 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 20 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 21 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 22 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 23 Monet in Normandy
- 24 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 25 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona