Going to Spain next year for the first time with my wife, what do you think about allocation of days in each city (18 days total)? I will do more detailed plan for each city later.
Will be arriving in Madrid (from Sydney, AU) on Sat 16 of May 2015 at 13:45 PM and leaving from Barcelona to our next destination on Tue 2 Jun (leaving date is not locked in yet). Originally planned 14 days for Spain as after Spain we will be visiting our family in East Europe, but with all that we want to see 14 days wasn't enough, so I've "borrowed" 4 days from the family time.
- Madrid 5 nights (16-21 May) with day trips to Toledo and Segovia
- Train to Granada
- Granada 2 nights (22-23 May)
- Train to Seville
- Seville 4 nights (24-27) with a day trip to Cordoba
- Train to Barcelona
- Barcelona 6 nights (28 May - 2 June)
- Flying out of Barcelona 19:25 PM
No accommodation is booked yet so we can change around, except that we will be arriving in Madrid and leaving from Barcelona and also prefer trains vs flying for connections inside Spain.
Any suggestions are welcome and thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LIsbon
- 2 강원랜드카지노━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 3 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 4 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 5 Back from Paris
- 6 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 7 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 8 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 9 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 10 Another tipping question: concierges
- 11 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 12 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 13 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 14 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 15 Luggage Storage
- 16 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 17 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 18 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 19 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 20 Trip suggestion
- 21 Spain in July
- 22 Summer Travel order
- 23 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 24 Corfu
- 25 Chios and Mesta Chios