Going to Spain next year for the first time with my wife, what do you think about allocation of days in each city (18 days total)? I will do more detailed plan for each city later.
Will be arriving in Madrid (from Sydney, AU) on Sat 16 of May 2015 at 13:45 PM and leaving from Barcelona to our next destination on Tue 2 Jun (leaving date is not locked in yet). Originally planned 14 days for Spain as after Spain we will be visiting our family in East Europe, but with all that we want to see 14 days wasn't enough, so I've "borrowed" 4 days from the family time.
- Madrid 5 nights (16-21 May) with day trips to Toledo and Segovia
- Train to Granada
- Granada 2 nights (22-23 May)
- Train to Seville
- Seville 4 nights (24-27) with a day trip to Cordoba
- Train to Barcelona
- Barcelona 6 nights (28 May - 2 June)
- Flying out of Barcelona 19:25 PM
No accommodation is booked yet so we can change around, except that we will be arriving in Madrid and leaving from Barcelona and also prefer trains vs flying for connections inside Spain.
Any suggestions are welcome and thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurants in Spain
- 2 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 3 credit and debit cards
- 4 Transportation Question Italy
- 5 Help with basic itinerary
- 6 Short Trip to Paris
- 7 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 8 Greece and Italy Combo
- 9 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 10 Final Four
- 11 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 12 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 13 Where are the Mods?
- 14 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 15 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 16 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 17 Visit to Engand
- 18 Cinqueterre
- 19 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 20 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 21 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 22 Sweden Midsummers Day
- 23 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 24 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 25 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!