Going to Spain next year for the first time with my wife, what do you think about allocation of days in each city (18 days total)? I will do more detailed plan for each city later.
Will be arriving in Madrid (from Sydney, AU) on Sat 16 of May 2015 at 13:45 PM and leaving from Barcelona to our next destination on Tue 2 Jun (leaving date is not locked in yet). Originally planned 14 days for Spain as after Spain we will be visiting our family in East Europe, but with all that we want to see 14 days wasn't enough, so I've "borrowed" 4 days from the family time.
- Madrid 5 nights (16-21 May) with day trips to Toledo and Segovia
- Train to Granada
- Granada 2 nights (22-23 May)
- Train to Seville
- Seville 4 nights (24-27) with a day trip to Cordoba
- Train to Barcelona
- Barcelona 6 nights (28 May - 2 June)
- Flying out of Barcelona 19:25 PM
No accommodation is booked yet so we can change around, except that we will be arriving in Madrid and leaving from Barcelona and also prefer trains vs flying for connections inside Spain.
Any suggestions are welcome and thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 2 Where should I go with my family?
- 3 Crete Holiday
- 4 PARIS
- 5 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 6 First Solo Adventure
- 7 First Solo Adventure
- 8 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 9 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 10 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 11 Stu Tower
- 12 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 13 Trains in Italy
- 14 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 15 Tour or self drive Douro?
- 16 Which Hotel in Rome
- 17 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 18 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.
- 19 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 20 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 21 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 22 SE ITALY
- 23 Honeymooning in Croatia - 2 weeks in August
- 24 Drive from Piedmont to Malpensa Qs?
- 25 Maybe your worst nighmare...