Going to Spain next year for the first time with my wife, what do you think about allocation of days in each city (18 days total)? I will do more detailed plan for each city later.
Will be arriving in Madrid (from Sydney, AU) on Sat 16 of May 2015 at 13:45 PM and leaving from Barcelona to our next destination on Tue 2 Jun (leaving date is not locked in yet). Originally planned 14 days for Spain as after Spain we will be visiting our family in East Europe, but with all that we want to see 14 days wasn't enough, so I've "borrowed" 4 days from the family time.
- Madrid 5 nights (16-21 May) with day trips to Toledo and Segovia
- Train to Granada
- Granada 2 nights (22-23 May)
- Train to Seville
- Seville 4 nights (24-27) with a day trip to Cordoba
- Train to Barcelona
- Barcelona 6 nights (28 May - 2 June)
- Flying out of Barcelona 19:25 PM
No accommodation is booked yet so we can change around, except that we will be arriving in Madrid and leaving from Barcelona and also prefer trains vs flying for connections inside Spain.
Any suggestions are welcome and thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Couscous
- 2 Us Online ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 SBCGLOBAL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 24*7
- 3 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 4 Train / Calabria
- 5 Avoid Europcar!
- 6 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 7 Guided Vatican Tours
- 8 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 9 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 10 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 11 Paris for children
- 12 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 13 London in Winter Report
- 14 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 15 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 16 16 days in France and Italy
- 17 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 18 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 19 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 20 IWM
- 21 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 22 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
- 23 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 24 Tent camping in France, Spain and Portugal
- 25 quickest way to Prague