I am going in Spain at the end of August for (at least) 15 days. I am coming from Canada so I guess I have the option to land in Madrid or Barcelona.
I love culture, music, architecture, landscape (nature) and food. I have seen A LOT of museums so I don't fancy seeing a hundred but if one REALLY worth it, I would of course be down.
So my question is, what would be the "perfect" trip? Is it better to rent a car or using trains, buses...?
I really want to go to Barcelona and Granada. What about Toledo, Sevilla, Tarifa, Nerja, Salamanca? Would you suggest a trip to Morocco, or Canary island (Tenerife)?
Well, I don't know Spain much and I am open to suggestions!
Thank you a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : HP Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 HP PRINTER 24*7
- 2 Airport Transit Visa
- 3 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons
- 4 Travelling Iceland
- 5 Guide for Nowa Huta?
- 6 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 7 Italian lake cruise
- 8 Paris advice with kids
- 9 Tuscany Itinerary
- 10 How much budget for 2 months in Europe?
- 11 Sunday drive riviera to St Remy Provence. where to stop? +monday plans
- 12 First visit to London
- 13 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 14 Route Information
- 15 International drivers permit
- 16 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 17 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 18 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 19 french italian Riviera overnight stop noli, cervo, san remo, menton, other?
- 20 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 21 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 22 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 23 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 24 alcazar question and seville advice
- 25 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please