I am going in Spain at the end of August for (at least) 15 days. I am coming from Canada so I guess I have the option to land in Madrid or Barcelona.
I love culture, music, architecture, landscape (nature) and food. I have seen A LOT of museums so I don't fancy seeing a hundred but if one REALLY worth it, I would of course be down.
So my question is, what would be the "perfect" trip? Is it better to rent a car or using trains, buses...?
I really want to go to Barcelona and Granada. What about Toledo, Sevilla, Tarifa, Nerja, Salamanca? Would you suggest a trip to Morocco, or Canary island (Tenerife)?
Well, I don't know Spain much and I am open to suggestions!
Thank you a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 2 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 3 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 4 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 5 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 6 Northern Ireland ideas
- 7 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 8 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 9 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 10 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 11 Long weekend in Albania
- 12 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 13 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 14 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 15 scotland itinerary
- 16 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 17 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 18 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 19 Hotel in Florence
- 20 Travel between Civitavecchia and Rome
- 21 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany
- 22 Missing Toronto Woman May Be in France
- 23 Malta - how to do it?
- 24 Using CPAP machine in France
- 25 Castle Stays in Wales