I am going in Spain at the end of August for (at least) 15 days. I am coming from Canada so I guess I have the option to land in Madrid or Barcelona.
I love culture, music, architecture, landscape (nature) and food. I have seen A LOT of museums so I don't fancy seeing a hundred but if one REALLY worth it, I would of course be down.
So my question is, what would be the "perfect" trip? Is it better to rent a car or using trains, buses...?
I really want to go to Barcelona and Granada. What about Toledo, Sevilla, Tarifa, Nerja, Salamanca? Would you suggest a trip to Morocco, or Canary island (Tenerife)?
Well, I don't know Spain much and I am open to suggestions!
Thank you a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 2 Venice in October... by myself! (Please advise.)
- 3 One week in Europe
- 4 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 5 Itinerary Germany 9/10 - 9/24/17
- 6 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 7 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 8 Munich itinerary review
- 9 Private transportation between Italian Cities
- 10 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 11 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 12 Switzerland in September
- 13 Where to eat in Rome?
- 14 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 15 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 16 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 17 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 18 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 19 AMS Car Rental
- 20 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 21 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 22 London Theater
- 23 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 24 Europe itinerary questions
- 25 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?