We will be in Rome in mid September this year on our first visit. Currently looking for an apartment for 2 in a central position with internet and washing machine and have come across Spagnoli Red booked through Room in Italy. It is located on/near via delgi spanoli. I have read the reviews here and elsewhere but I have further questions:
Is this close to public transport? What options do we have to see Rome as well as the Vatican?
Is this centrally located to all the tourist Rome and Vatican attractions?
Anyone stayed in this apartment recently? Pro's and Con's
Any alternative apartments you can recommend.
Look forward to anyone who has stayed at this apartment
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland Trip Report
- 2 What tips can you give about packing?
- 3 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 4 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 5 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 6 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 7 Cordoba Overnight?
- 8 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 9 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 10 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 11 How the kids age calculated
- 12 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 13 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 14 LHR airport and hotel pick up times for Justairports.com
- 15 Firt time VISA applicant
- 16 Uffizi Phone Number
- 17 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 18 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 19 Aix Provence
- 20 Sintra
- 21 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 22 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 23 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 24 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 25 Marseille vs. Genoa