We will be in Rome in mid September this year on our first visit. Currently looking for an apartment for 2 in a central position with internet and washing machine and have come across Spagnoli Red booked through Room in Italy. It is located on/near via delgi spanoli. I have read the reviews here and elsewhere but I have further questions:
Is this close to public transport? What options do we have to see Rome as well as the Vatican?
Is this centrally located to all the tourist Rome and Vatican attractions?
Anyone stayed in this apartment recently? Pro's and Con's
Any alternative apartments you can recommend.
Look forward to anyone who has stayed at this apartment
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 2 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 3 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 4 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 5 Italy bus or train
- 6 Undisclsoed location
- 7 Need help with my itinerary
- 8 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 9 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 10 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 11 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 12 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 13 Chamonix to Paris
- 14 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 15 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 16 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 17 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 18 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 19 Paris in September
- 20 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 21 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 22 help with Italy itinerary
- 23 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 24 14 days end to end London Heathrow
- 25 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?