Does anyone know what the options are for taking a boat across the Adriatic from Slovenia to Venice or nearby? So far all I can find are expensive, tourist-geared catamarans.
Sovenia to Venice by Boat?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 2 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 3 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 4 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 5 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 6 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 7 Madrid and London
- 8 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 9 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 10 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 11 Unique Venice Activity
- 12 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 13 Chip but no PIN
- 14 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 15 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 16 Excursions from Dubrovnik--wine/olive oil tasting, sailing/boat tours
- 17 car rental advice in Portugal
- 18 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 19 What to wear
- 20 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 21 Small group for Colosseum
- 22 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 23 Lofoten ferry
- 24 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 25 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?