Where and What?
I am looking for some souvernirs unique to France . I live in Seattle and am visiting Paris. All the magnets and little towers can be found in Seattle too. Any suggestions? Where can I find them?
Thank you very much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 2 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 3 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 4 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 5 stonehenge day trip from london
- 6 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 7 Cinqueterre
- 8 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 9 Central and Northern Italy
- 10 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 11 Car rental Pick up location in Florence and drop off in Venice
- 12 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 13 Riviera (Italian and French) Vs Como and The Alps in June
- 14 Driving from Madrid to Sevilla
- 15 Layover of 10 hrs in london
- 16 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 17 Ger's September 2014 Trip Report to Galicia and Portugal
- 18 Weather late May in Copenhagen, Tallin, etc.
- 19 5 day trip by train Frankfurt Vienna
- 20 Scotland Trip Report
- 21 Charming areas to explore in London
- 22 Trip to Ireland in September
- 23 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 24 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 25 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo