Where and What?
I am looking for some souvernirs unique to France . I live in Seattle and am visiting Paris. All the magnets and little towers can be found in Seattle too. Any suggestions? Where can I find them?
Thank you very much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 2 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 3 What fresh hell is this?
- 4 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 5 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 6 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 7 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 8 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 9 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 10 Which Train Station in Venice
- 11 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 12 Uber vs. TfL
- 13 Greek Village
- 14 Berlin
- 15 Bordeaux to Nice
- 16 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 17 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 18 SE ITALY
- 19 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 20 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 21 One free day in Barcelona
- 22 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 23 initial planning: Dublin, solo, February
- 24 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more