Where and What?
I am looking for some souvernirs unique to France . I live in Seattle and am visiting Paris. All the magnets and little towers can be found in Seattle too. Any suggestions? Where can I find them?
Thank you very much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 2 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 3 travel fan 220v?
- 4 Guide in Russia
- 5 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 6 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 7 WWI Battlefields
- 8 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 9 Visiting Zurich
- 10 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 11 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 12 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 13 Switzerland
- 14 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 15 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 16 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 17 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 18 Zadar or Sibenik
- 19 Font-de-Gaume - too overweight?
- 20 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 21 Sicily: la foresteria planeta estate or Villa Sicilia Baglio
- 22 Rent a Car?
- 23 Whistle stop family road trip
- 24 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 25 One week road trip Santiago de Compostela-Lisbon itinerary advice needed