Where and What?
I am looking for some souvernirs unique to France . I live in Seattle and am visiting Paris. All the magnets and little towers can be found in Seattle too. Any suggestions? Where can I find them?
Thank you very much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurant for New Year's Eve in PARIS
- 2 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 3 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 4 Paris Under Seige...
- 5 Britain Has Over 600 Red Lion Pubs...What is a Red Lion?
- 6 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 7 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 8 Is It Better to Book Hotel Direct
- 9 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 10 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 11 Global Travel Warning...
- 12 What one thing in Paris?
- 13 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 14 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 15 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 16 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 17 Beaches via Public Transportation
- 18 Turkey Gulet Cruises
- 19 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 20 Sweden and Finland for 6 days in mid December 2015
- 21 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 22 6 days in Portugal in December
- 23 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 24 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 25 Glastonbury vs Bath