Where and What?
I am looking for some souvernirs unique to France . I live in Seattle and am visiting Paris. All the magnets and little towers can be found in Seattle too. Any suggestions? Where can I find them?
Thank you very much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 2 Spain car rental questions
- 3 Northern Italy 1 week HELP
- 4 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 5 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 6 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 7 My 60th birthday surprises
- 8 Help with first time trip with family
- 9 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 10 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 11 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 12 European Cooking Secrets
- 13 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 14 Tuscany or Cinque Terre?
- 15 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 16 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 17 Verona or Athens?
- 18 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 19 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 20 RHK's Fall escape
- 21 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 22 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 23 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 24 Italy or France with a 15 month old in March?
- 25 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th