Hi, besides from traveller I am also a designer and I'm doing this research about souvenirs.
So if you love traveling I would be very grateful if you share with me your favorite souvenir.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One champagne tour in Reims
- 2 Paris birthday dinner for 10yo
- 3 Croatia Itinerary Help - Late May-Early June (15n)
- 4 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 5 Afternoon Tea Ideas
- 6 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 7 Pickpocketing in Europe
- 8 Munich: New Museum Open Documenting Nazism's Rise...
- 9 Need to purchase British currency from US
- 10 Bruges for 1st time
- 11 Frankfurt airport--destination Alsace
- 12 1st time European Experience- Ireland, UK, Belgium, Netherlands, or Other?
- 13 Skopelos, Skiathos plus 1 Other?
- 14 Private Guide for Rome tour ( by Van or limo)?
- 15 Getting to Büyük Mecidiye Cami
- 16 Zagreb to Pula and more
- 17 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 18 Help with Honeymoon trip Italy
- 19 Comment on my Sicily Plan
- 20 Staying over visa expiration.
- 21 I have one extra day in my FIRST TIME EUROPE trip, where should I spend it?
- 22 Question about staying in the Museumplein are
- 23 My Trip to Spain blew up. Need Barcelona help
- 24 Help with 5-6 days in the Azores
- 25 Kerouac - please say the weather will clear up in Paris