We are headed to Spain end of April for a week. We are 4 adults and 4 kids (4yrs - 9yrs) and thus are planning to rent a car. Flying into Barcelona and flying out of Madrid. I read some posts and realize this is going to be very tight and lot of driving. We were thinking of keeping our drive time/ day to not more than 4 hrs or so and thought of the following route
Day 20 Arrive Barcelona 10am - day here to do ??? stay night @ Barcelona
Day 22 Drive to Valencia, to do ???and stay here
Day 23 Drive to Granada to do ???
Day 24 Visit Alambhra and gardens , overnight Granada
Day 25 Drive to Seville, to do ??? and stay night
Day 26 Spend day @ Toledo/Seville and drive to Madrid evening
Day 27 Fly out Madrid
I need help with the following :
1) what are the must see places/ points of interest along this route that we could do given that we have such a tight schedule? Any help on this is highly appreciated...
2) How is this drive? Road conditions? traffic? 2 of us tend to get car sick.....
3) Any suggestions for places to stay and dine in these towns?
4) How is it driving in the towns itself...do you get parking?
Would appreciate your thoughts and recommendations ...we are already late in our bookings.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 verizon@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Technical SUPP0RTCAre
- 2 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 3 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 4 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 5 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 6 Studying art in English in venice
- 7 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 8 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 9 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 10 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 11 Trogir or Split
- 12 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 13 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 14 Scotland
- 15 Hotels in Turin
- 16 Berlin to ?
- 17 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 18 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 19 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 20 Istria in two days
- 21 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 22 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 23 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 24 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 25 Scotland itinerary help