Hoping someone might have some recommendations for our 12-day honeymoon in Andalucia in mid-March.
We'd like a balance of city and village/countryside destinations. We're not sure if we should rely on a rail pass or if renting a car is necessary (we'd like to avoid it if possible). We're flying into and out of Madrid and plan to spend two days there on the front end, then down to Seville, Cordoba, and Granada. Beyond those destinations, wondering if there are some other "musts," and/or any quaint (not touristy) fishing villages or white hill towns that would be lovely for a day or two.
Also, any hotel, airbnb, restaurant, bar, and flamenco recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 2 Capri in July
- 3 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 4 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 5 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 6 help with Italy itinerary
- 7 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 8 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 9 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 10 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 11 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 12 Driving in Portugal with car rented in Spain
- 13 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 14 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017
- 15 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go
- 16 Spain or Portugal for a Beach Vacation?
- 17 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 18 Barcelona with baby
- 19 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 20 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 21 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 22 Norway fjord
- 23 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 24 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 25 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip