Hoping someone might have some recommendations for our 12-day honeymoon in Andalucia in mid-March.
We'd like a balance of city and village/countryside destinations. We're not sure if we should rely on a rail pass or if renting a car is necessary (we'd like to avoid it if possible). We're flying into and out of Madrid and plan to spend two days there on the front end, then down to Seville, Cordoba, and Granada. Beyond those destinations, wondering if there are some other "musts," and/or any quaint (not touristy) fishing villages or white hill towns that would be lovely for a day or two.
Also, any hotel, airbnb, restaurant, bar, and flamenco recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Good Pocket Map Guide To Amsterdam
- 2 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 3 Day trip from London in December
- 4 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 5 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 6 which train from Gatwick? And rental car pickup
- 7 Entertaining 17 year-old in Rome
- 8 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 9 Rome or Venice first
- 10 Loire or Provence in January?
- 11 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 12 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 13 Funniest of Fodor Threads
- 14 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 15 What kind of tea can i choose in afternoon tea in France?
- 16 Photography gear for Rome and Venice
- 17 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 18 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 19 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 20 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 21 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 22 Europe First Timers
- 23 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 24 Place to Eat in Aix-en-Provence
- 25 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece