Hoping someone might have some recommendations for our 12-day honeymoon in Andalucia in mid-March.
We'd like a balance of city and village/countryside destinations. We're not sure if we should rely on a rail pass or if renting a car is necessary (we'd like to avoid it if possible). We're flying into and out of Madrid and plan to spend two days there on the front end, then down to Seville, Cordoba, and Granada. Beyond those destinations, wondering if there are some other "musts," and/or any quaint (not touristy) fishing villages or white hill towns that would be lovely for a day or two.
Also, any hotel, airbnb, restaurant, bar, and flamenco recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴게임 손오공 신천지 ※연결 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 3 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 4 DVD burning software
- 5 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 6 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 7 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 8 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 9 Train travel
- 10 Spain to Jerez for Horse Show
- 11 WWI Battlefields
- 12 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 13 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 14 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 15 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 16 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 17 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 18 Iceland 3 day layover
- 19 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 20 Athens, Greece to Venice...maybe my favorite trip yet?
- 21 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 22 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 23 Milos beach stay
- 24 Paris to Bordeaux
- 25 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!