Hoping someone might have some recommendations for our 12-day honeymoon in Andalucia in mid-March.
We'd like a balance of city and village/countryside destinations. We're not sure if we should rely on a rail pass or if renting a car is necessary (we'd like to avoid it if possible). We're flying into and out of Madrid and plan to spend two days there on the front end, then down to Seville, Cordoba, and Granada. Beyond those destinations, wondering if there are some other "musts," and/or any quaint (not touristy) fishing villages or white hill towns that would be lovely for a day or two.
Also, any hotel, airbnb, restaurant, bar, and flamenco recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 2 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London (revised)
- 3 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 4 Cotswolds for day by Train
- 5 Two days around Oban - help with itinerary
- 6 4 days and 3 nights in Austria excluding Vienna
- 7 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 8 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 9 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 10 Which area to stay in London
- 11 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 12 Cinque Terre trip/trains
- 13 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 14 Purchasing Kosta Boda in Stockholm. Firsts and seconds
- 15 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 16 Itinery help Crete
- 17 Scotland - We're Here!
- 18 Odd Question - freezer and microwave
- 19 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 20 TIM in FCO - update
- 21 Train / Calabria
- 22 Game of Thrones Tour in N. Ireland
- 23 16 days in France and Italy
- 24 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 25 Southern Italy Help - Part 2