Hi all! My boyfriend and I will be celebrating our 10th anniversary in April, 2015, so we're just in the planning stages of a trip to one of these two locations. There are so many interesting things for us in both places that it's tough to decide. We enjoy culture as well as natural beauty. I'd love to hear of personal experiences, places you enjoyed in particular, and those that were a disappointment--and why. ANY info is welcome--thanks!
Southern Spain or Provence/Cote d'Azur: Which one would you choose?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Greek sojourn
- 2 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 3 Best beach town in Italy?
- 4 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 5 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 6 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 7 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 8 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 9 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 10 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 11 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 12 Help with England/Wales tour
- 13 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 14 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 15 Is Venice really dirty?
- 16 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 17 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 18 Will a European two prong electrical adapter work with U.S. power strip ?
- 19 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 20 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 21 Cotswold Churches
- 22 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 23 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 24 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 25 Italy in October 2015