Hi all! My boyfriend and I will be celebrating our 10th anniversary in April, 2015, so we're just in the planning stages of a trip to one of these two locations. There are so many interesting things for us in both places that it's tough to decide. We enjoy culture as well as natural beauty. I'd love to hear of personal experiences, places you enjoyed in particular, and those that were a disappointment--and why. ANY info is welcome--thanks!
Southern Spain or Provence/Cote d'Azur: Which one would you choose?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 2 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 3 VENICE, Italy - Hotel Venezia Boscolo to ship cruise terminals
- 4 Venice, just arrived
- 5 Central London Hotels
- 6 First Trip to Europe
- 7 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"
- 8 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 9 ITALY
- 10 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 11 Marmaris Hotel with ferry transfer
- 12 Globus Tours
- 13 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 14 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 15 Help for San Sebastian
- 16 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 17 3 days in Rome
- 18 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 19 2 Days in Rome
- 20 Travel Time from St. Pancras to Paddington
- 21 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 22 CNN votes Utrecht the worlds best cycling city
- 23 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 24 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 25 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September