Hi all! My boyfriend and I will be celebrating our 10th anniversary in April, 2015, so we're just in the planning stages of a trip to one of these two locations. There are so many interesting things for us in both places that it's tough to decide. We enjoy culture as well as natural beauty. I'd love to hear of personal experiences, places you enjoyed in particular, and those that were a disappointment--and why. ANY info is welcome--thanks!
Southern Spain or Provence/Cote d'Azur: Which one would you choose?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 2 Now for the Venice hotel
- 3 Where to stay near Loire castles?
- 4 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 5 Where to go in France mid July?
- 6 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 7 week in scotland
- 8 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 9 A guide to Madrid
- 10 What cities in Poland have you visited?
- 11 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 12 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 13 venice, italy
- 14 Rocamaxour
- 15 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 16 construction near Shangri-La Paris or Le Royal Monceau Paris?
- 17 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 18 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 19 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 20 Home Base in Belgium
- 21 Greece after the Vote
- 22 April in Madrid
- 23 Big and little towns of Europe
- 24 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 25 Navigo Decouverte