I am going to the South of Spain for 2 weeks at the end of October, early Nov. My husband is really into history and i'm really into food, so we're looking to create an itinerary that can match both of our likes. How does an itinerary like this sound:
Arrive in Madrid
Valencia: 2 nights
Granada: 2 nights
Near Zamoranos (Casa Olea): 2 nights
Malaga: 1 night
Seville: 3 nights
Cordoba: 2 nights
Return to Madrid
Re "Zamoranos" the idea there was to spend some time in the countryside and break up the city trips. There are also some olive groves and old Roman sites around there as well.
I know that seems like a lot of moving - or does it? - but we like driving and the distances between each place seem to average about 1h30-2h (aside from to/ from Madrid). We'd rather change hotels and then stay in a new place for a night than having a base to back and forth to.
Any thoughts or feedback on this? Are we missing something great? Is something too overrated?
Southern Spain Itinerary Feedback?
- 1 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 2 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 3 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 4 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 5 Cuenca or Toledo
- 6 Nice
- 7 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 8 Parking in Florence, Italy
- 9 Norway experts needed.
- 10 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 11 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 12 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 13 Last monte Paris apartment
- 14 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 15 jungfraujoch mid june
- 16 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 17 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 18 Amalfi Coast and Transportation Help Needed
- 19 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris
- 20 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 21 Berlin's New Barbie Dreamhouse Opens to Feminists' Protests
- 22 Wimpy's
- 23 HELP stuck in Italy
- 24 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 25 Going to London for the first time at the end of May ALONE