I am going to the South of Spain for 2 weeks at the end of October, early Nov. My husband is really into history and i'm really into food, so we're looking to create an itinerary that can match both of our likes. How does an itinerary like this sound:
Arrive in Madrid
Valencia: 2 nights
Granada: 2 nights
Near Zamoranos (Casa Olea): 2 nights
Malaga: 1 night
Seville: 3 nights
Cordoba: 2 nights
Return to Madrid
Re "Zamoranos" the idea there was to spend some time in the countryside and break up the city trips. There are also some olive groves and old Roman sites around there as well.
I know that seems like a lot of moving - or does it? - but we like driving and the distances between each place seem to average about 1h30-2h (aside from to/ from Madrid). We'd rather change hotels and then stay in a new place for a night than having a base to back and forth to.
Any thoughts or feedback on this? Are we missing something great? Is something too overrated?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Globus Iberian Tour
- 2 http://nutritionless.com/metabo-pure/
- 3 3nights in Venice
- 4 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 5 Paris in November
- 6 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 7 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 8 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 9 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 10 Munich itinerary review
- 11 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 12 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 13 Football Tickets - Athens
- 14 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 15 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 16 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 17 Last minute trip to Capri
- 18 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 19 Earthquake near Naples
- 20 Budapest to Kosice
- 21 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 22 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 23 My 3 days in Venice
- 24 multi city flights to europe
- 25 Loire Valley best place to linger