I am going to the South of Spain for 2 weeks at the end of October, early Nov. My husband is really into history and i'm really into food, so we're looking to create an itinerary that can match both of our likes. How does an itinerary like this sound:
Arrive in Madrid
Valencia: 2 nights
Granada: 2 nights
Near Zamoranos (Casa Olea): 2 nights
Malaga: 1 night
Seville: 3 nights
Cordoba: 2 nights
Return to Madrid
Re "Zamoranos" the idea there was to spend some time in the countryside and break up the city trips. There are also some olive groves and old Roman sites around there as well.
I know that seems like a lot of moving - or does it? - but we like driving and the distances between each place seem to average about 1h30-2h (aside from to/ from Madrid). We'd rather change hotels and then stay in a new place for a night than having a base to back and forth to.
Any thoughts or feedback on this? Are we missing something great? Is something too overrated?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP: PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT HP Tec*h car*e 24*7
- 2 Pay attention to your watches !
- 3 9 Days in Spain
- 4 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 5 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 6 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 7 Iceland early december visit
- 8 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 9 Zurich to Milan trip
- 10 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 11 Stonehenge Inner Circle next May
- 12 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 13 Italy Car Scam
- 14 Quizz !
- 15 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 16 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 17 car insurance italy
- 18 Christmas Day in Granada
- 19 a group of old friends traveling to croatia
- 20 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 21 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 22 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 23 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 24 Venice/Mestre
- 25 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily