I am going to the South of Spain for 2 weeks at the end of October, early Nov. My husband is really into history and i'm really into food, so we're looking to create an itinerary that can match both of our likes. How does an itinerary like this sound:
Arrive in Madrid
Valencia: 2 nights
Granada: 2 nights
Near Zamoranos (Casa Olea): 2 nights
Malaga: 1 night
Seville: 3 nights
Cordoba: 2 nights
Return to Madrid
Re "Zamoranos" the idea there was to spend some time in the countryside and break up the city trips. There are also some olive groves and old Roman sites around there as well.
I know that seems like a lot of moving - or does it? - but we like driving and the distances between each place seem to average about 1h30-2h (aside from to/ from Madrid). We'd rather change hotels and then stay in a new place for a night than having a base to back and forth to.
Any thoughts or feedback on this? Are we missing something great? Is something too overrated?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Manchester on derby weekend
- 2 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 3 December in Slovenia
- 4 Night club strobe light
- 5 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 6 For a poor not identified the delightful powers
- 7 Road Maps of Ireland
- 8 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 9 Itinerary help please!
- 10 Vitalpeak XT >> > http://getmenshealth.com/vitalpeak-xt/
- 11 Dover queues
- 12 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 13 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 14 Greece Itinerary
- 15 http://www.thehealthvictory.com/raw-power-xl/
- 16 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 17 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 18 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 19 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 20 Puglia
- 21 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 22 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 23 This secure, as immoderate-colossal
- 24 From London to Paris to US
- 25 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina