I am going to the South of Spain for 2 weeks at the end of October, early Nov. My husband is really into history and i'm really into food, so we're looking to create an itinerary that can match both of our likes. How does an itinerary like this sound:
Arrive in Madrid
Valencia: 2 nights
Granada: 2 nights
Near Zamoranos (Casa Olea): 2 nights
Malaga: 1 night
Seville: 3 nights
Cordoba: 2 nights
Return to Madrid
Re "Zamoranos" the idea there was to spend some time in the countryside and break up the city trips. There are also some olive groves and old Roman sites around there as well.
I know that seems like a lot of moving - or does it? - but we like driving and the distances between each place seem to average about 1h30-2h (aside from to/ from Madrid). We'd rather change hotels and then stay in a new place for a night than having a base to back and forth to.
Any thoughts or feedback on this? Are we missing something great? Is something too overrated?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Last minute change to include Chester: should I?
- 2 Do we need a car?
- 3 Anne Frank House - new entry system advice
- 4 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 5 Best location for hotel in Milan for 2 nights
- 6 Nice-Barcelona-Valencia
- 7 3 days in Provence - Avignon, Arles, Aix, and the smaller Luberon Villages
- 8 Can I drive in Europe with a US license?
- 9 Europe Backpacking Itinerary: Feedback Appreciated!
- 10 Age limit for car rental?
- 11 tipping
- 12 Greek ferry tickets and seat options
- 13 Oberammergau and Fussen
- 14 Feedback on 3-Week Spain Itinerary
- 15 Advice about Naples?
- 16 Italy Itinerary for 8 days
- 17 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 18 Giro d'Italia
- 19 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 20 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 21 Where to sleep in Manchester?
- 22 What is the French job 'Rectifieur (ouvrier)'?
- 23 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 24 Santorini and Positano.
- 25 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS